Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,813 members, 7,959,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Benue Man Who Disguises As Female Prostitute, Has Slept With Over 1000 Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Man Who Disguises As Female Prostitute, Has Slept With Over 1000 Men (507 Views)

Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) / Man Who Disguises As A Woman To Steal Car Caught In Edo (Photos) / I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benue Man Who Disguises As Female Prostitute, Has Slept With Over 1000 Men by xprince59(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
The Police in Benue arrested a man whose name is Ushahemba Yaapera who posed as a woman named Jenifer Kpaakpa and worked as a prostitute in Makurdi, the state’s capital.

His real identity was uncovered during a raid involving a case of N2,500 theft at a brothel along the railway bye-pass at High-level area of Makurdi metropolis.

A female DPO, who carried out the search, discovered that something was unusual about the suspect since all of them were females.

The 19-year-old who hails from katsina-Ala Local government area disclosed that he was introduced to the ‘Mermaid’ business five years ago by her classmate, Punch reports.

He confessed, “For the past five years, I have operated like a woman. At night, I would stand on the road as a prostitute and men would pick me up at an agreed price.

“Usually, the female organ would manifest during my operations at night. But at day time, I will remain in my normal masculine state

“So far, I have slept with over 1000 men.”

State Commissioner of Police, Bashir Makama, who paraded the suspected impersonator alongside others for various crimes at the Command headquarters yesterday in Makurdi said the raid was conducted at the said brothel by police operatives following a report of theft.

Makama said the case is being investigated and that scientific test would be conducted on the suspect before he would be charged to court for unnatural offence.

SOURCE: http://onlyinafrica.net/2017/06/17/benue-man-worked-female-prostitute-confesses-slept-1000-men/

Re: Benue Man Who Disguises As Female Prostitute, Has Slept With Over 1000 Men by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
these kind news don tire me ooooo. make the world just end now. I cover my future husband with the blood of jesus christ because the rate wey this thing they go make people no marry rubbish ooooooo. let me come and be going

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What I Want Government To Do For My Children - Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Spea / Kate Henshaw Blasts Nigerian Policemen For Posing With Evans In This Manner / 41 Year Old Father Arrested For Serially Raping 13-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.