Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

The Peanut College Of Education, Zing, Taraba State Pays Its Lecturers - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Peanut College Of Education, Zing, Taraba State Pays Its Lecturers (30562 Views)

Cultism: Taraba State University Expels 8 Cultists, Students / Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike / Check How Much Your State Pays NYSC Corp Members(this Will Blow Your Mind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Peanut College Of Education, Zing, Taraba State Pays Its Lecturers by begwong: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
ayenitre:

Sometimes people need a rude awakening to make crucial decisions, and the guy you quoted provided that. Government jobs are overrated these days.
No mind the yeye herdman!
Re: The Peanut College Of Education, Zing, Taraba State Pays Its Lecturers by begwong: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
goodvision12:
oga why you dey show your money on naraland wey you dey collect?Abi you don turn to Davido!
So you do your kwalkulation u see say the money reach davido"s 30 billion ni?
Re: The Peanut College Of Education, Zing, Taraba State Pays Its Lecturers by begwong: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
livingstoneony:

See what you are typing And you are a teacher!!!
Sorry I learnt you are a Russian hence the reason I wrote like this for your comprehension! Ewu Mr longman or Oxford!
Re: The Peanut College Of Education, Zing, Taraba State Pays Its Lecturers by Bigsteveg(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
ariseTARABA:
Private skls in dis environment pay 6-8k with heavier workin conditions
Seriously, Private schools here pay 25k least here. Most pay 60k. Standard schools can go high up
Re: The Peanut College Of Education, Zing, Taraba State Pays Its Lecturers by obstead200(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
gsalvatore:
like sort with foodstuff? Try and follow the origin of the convo.

You need be there to know...btw sorting is not legalized as you might want to think...one can lose his 10k a month job while at it..So how much will one charge for sorting when its not at jackpot runs like in the south. The juice doesnt worth the squeeze.
sorting is not legal anywhere but it goes on anyway. My point is that any student who don't read will somehow find the cash to sort.

Recession not withstanding
Re: The Peanut College Of Education, Zing, Taraba State Pays Its Lecturers by iHart(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
ayenitre:

Your idea of an 'idea' is to subject students to extortion or pay for play. Your concept of poverty is warped. Wealth creation is about value creation in a sustainable and legal way. Anything that deviates from this is financial crime. Mind you, all over the world, lecturers (or professors) are not known for being rich, they're upper middle class at best. Pretty sure OP will be content with salary after completing the transition from ad hoc staff to permanent position.

First, asking students to pay for handout is not extortion. Didn't you use textbooks in secondary? Is it because they were not written by your secondary teachers, so you don't see that one as extortion?

wealth creation is about value creation in a sustainable and legal way, yes I agree. Now tell me how that school is creating wealth with 10k peanut for ad hoc staff? How is that sustainable when the school can't employ permanent staff? Tell me, is that legal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG's Professor Bosede Wins ₦958 Million Grant From Bill Gates Foundation / For All Students Who Studied Botany Or Any Other Plant Related Field / The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.