Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria (81669 Views)

Anambra Or Abia:which Is More Industrialized. / Akwa Ibom Will Be Completely Industrialized In 8 Years –sunny Ibuot / Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by wtfcoded: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
bkool7:

You people like to deceive yourselves
So Imo , Abia and Anambra made the Top 10 and kaduna , Edo Cross River and Delta can't make it?
So imo and Abia have industries but tgey don't generate much revenue .
Then some miscreant must be hiding some data there

Checkout a more reliable data

howafrica.com/12-richest-nigerian-states-things-you-need-to-know-about-each-state/

since its a question , well, I will say. yes and no
Abia state generates huge revenue man.
The corrupt government there won't let u discover that, unless u visit that state.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by 9jasave: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
naturalman:

Anambra is even ahead of Ogun not to talk of Rivers state....we in rivers state don't make noise...we don't look at those false data....

At the end of the day...Ogun state will still rush to Aso rock to collect oil proceed from Rivers state....so y should I be posting pics up and down to prove my point....

like I said Only SHELL will swallow all the industries in Ogun state.....

bros Which shell abeg? is the one that has all it staffs in Victoria island Lagos. about 18 floors for that matter. bros truth be told ogun has overtaken Lagos about 2years ago

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by martyns303(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
naturalman:

Anambra is even ahead of Ogun not to talk of Rivers state....we in rivers state don't make noise...we don't look at those false data....

At the end of the day...Ogun state will still rush to Aso rock to collect oil proceed from Rivers state....so y should I be posting pics up and down to prove my point....

Don't know why that guy is screaming "Ogun" all over the place. What is the IGR of Ogun? No point arguing with him.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
9jasave:

bros Which shell abeg? is the one that has all it staffs in Victoria island Lagos. about 18 floors for that matter. bros truth be told ogun has overtaken Lagos about 2years ago
Oga you and your guys should plz name the companies in Ogun so we are all wiser, all this talk don 2much,Oyah fire down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
erico2k2:

leave them atleast in Rivers I can drive with my windows down in traffic, try that in lagos OYO

I recall the first time I came to Lag couple of years back. I was in traffic along IB express way. I sat by the rear window chatting cos of boredom. Next thing a thug dashed across the highway towards my bus at full speed aiming for my phone. Somehow I reacted quickly to shut the window just in time, barely milliseconds before his hands arrived. That was my welcome to Lagos. That's when I understood the slang, "This is Lagos". You can never see such in pH

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by sosoliso123: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
osun nko, where is Edo, okomu palm oil and presco vegetable oil
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by mildflame: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
naturalman:
This is the list of the 10 most industrialized states in Nigeria....... in order of hierarchy...

(1)LAGOS.....Eko ni baje oh....this is the melting point of all commercial and industrial activities in Nigeria....All industries located in Nigeria has their headquarters in Lagos..This state harbour the highest number of industries in Nigeria....

(2)RIVERS STATE.....The treasure base of the nation.....this state is the 2nd in the hierarchy as it harbours most oil industries like shell, totals,Agip,chevron,INTELs ,NLNG etc and 100s of oil contracting firms around the transamadi industrial axis.

(3)OGUN STATE......The gateway state, due to its proximity to Lagos most industries are sited in this state...it is arguably the 3rd industrialized state in Nigeria.... Giant company like lafarge, dangote cement,gamble,intercontinental distrills etc are all domiciled in the gateway state...

(4)ANAMBRA STATE.....light of the nation, This is made possible by the industrious nature of the indegenes...The unrelented and industrious indigenes place the state on the this position...The state of the rising sun harbours giant industries like interfact, innoson motors, life breweries,ibeto auto batteries, cosharis, cutix cable etc.

(5) ABIA STATE......The Aba made....this state has the 5th highest number of industries but is the 1st most industrialized state when it comes to counterfeits, because they replicate and duplicate any goods/items that is known to man...every goods produced in China has its second hand at Aba....those guys are wonderful and are arguably the pride of Nigeria when it comes to human intelligence..

(6) ENUGU STATE.....042....This state is a silient achiever... Giant industries like the Nigeria brewery, innoson plastics manufacturing, Ammco motors(manufacturers of Mercedes truck), peace vehicle assembly plant etc are all domiciled in Enugu state.

(7) OYO STATE....the brown roof city, is the 7th in position,as the largest tobacco company in Nigeria is domiciled in this state, other industries are also located in this state.

(7)KANO STATE....the centre of commerce of northern Nigeria also have some number of industries like kura biscuits, cloth dyeing industries etc.

(coolAKWAIBOM STATE.....This state harbours the giant Mobil, pencil and toothpick industry..

(9)OSUN STATE....the omoluabis....I love this state,very quiet and tolerating people....Their accommodating nature got them the international brewery last year(makers of trophy beer)...the interfact brewery also have a subsidiary there ( makers of beta malt)....ogbeni I hail oh....

(10)IMO STATE.....ngwori on point...this state have some industries like the recently revived paint industry, 33 brewery at mgbidi,and the recently commissoned oil tools part fabricating company and some oil company are domiciled in this state especially the oguta axis

ENUGU AKWA IBOm
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
martyns303:

Don't know why that guy is screaming "Ogun" all over the place. What is the IGR of Ogun? No point arguing with him.
D thing no tire you Ogun here Ogun there, I gave them only three names in Rivers to counter dem dey bit arround the Bush,I gave them Int Airport,Refinary and teh Sea port, make dem counter I nor see anybody show face, Plz Im not hating this is true fact finding, I like to know so plz start to counter these three mentioned if you live in Ogun and we can add more in a bit

6 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by dinggle: 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wetin una dey talk sef? All these sign board industries wen no dey employ person abi na the slave industries wen dey pay N20, 000 monthly? Any company that its starting wage is not N50,000 and above and at minimum 50 staffs can not be tagged industrialized?
Pls revisit that list........
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by mildflame: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
naturalman:
This is the list of the 10 most industrialized states in Nigeria....... in order of hierarchy...

(1)LAGOS.....Eko ni baje oh....this is the melting point of all commercial and industrial activities in Nigeria....All industries located in Nigeria has their headquarters in Lagos..This state harbour the highest number of industries in Nigeria....

(2)RIVERS STATE.....The treasure base of the nation.....this state is the 2nd in the hierarchy as it harbours most oil industries like shell, totals,Agip,chevron,INTELs ,NLNG etc and 100s of oil contracting firms around the transamadi industrial axis.

(3)OGUN STATE......The gateway state, due to its proximity to Lagos most industries are sited in this state...it is arguably the 3rd industrialized state in Nigeria.... Giant company like lafarge, dangote cement,gamble,intercontinental distrills etc are all domiciled in the gateway state...

(4)ANAMBRA STATE.....light of the nation, This is made possible by the industrious nature of the indegenes...The unrelented and industrious indigenes place the state on the this position...The state of the rising sun harbours giant industries like interfact, innoson motors, life breweries,ibeto auto batteries, cosharis, cutix cable etc.

(5) ABIA STATE......The Aba made....this state has the 5th highest number of industries but is the 1st most industrialized state when it comes to counterfeits, because they replicate and duplicate any goods/items that is known to man...every goods produced in China has its second hand at Aba....those guys are wonderful and are arguably the pride of Nigeria when it comes to human intelligence..

(6) ENUGU STATE.....042....This state is a silient achiever... Giant industries like the Nigeria brewery, innoson plastics manufacturing, Ammco motors(manufacturers of Mercedes truck), peace vehicle assembly plant etc are all domiciled in Enugu state.

(7) OYO STATE....the brown roof city, is the 7th in position,as the largest tobacco company in Nigeria is domiciled in this state, other industries are also located in this state.

(7)KANO STATE....the centre of commerce of northern Nigeria also have some number of industries like kura biscuits, cloth dyeing industries etc.

(coolAKWAIBOM STATE.....This state harbours the giant Mobil, pencil and toothpick industry..

(9)OSUN STATE....the omoluabis....I love this state,very quiet and tolerating people....Their accommodating nature got them the international brewery last year(makers of trophy beer)...the interfact brewery also have a subsidiary there ( makers of beta malt)....ogbeni I hail oh....

(10)IMO STATE.....ngwori on point...this state have some industries like the recently revived paint industry, 33 brewery at mgbidi,and the recently commissoned oil tools part fabricating company and some oil company are domiciled in this state especially the oguta axis

AKWA IBOM OSUN and IMO rubbish where there is DELTA EDO KADUNA
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

I recall the first time I came to Lag couple of years back. I was in traffic along IB express way. I sitted by the rear window chatting cos of boredom. Next thing a thug dashed across the highway towards my bus at full speed aiming for my phone. Somehow I reacted quickly to shut the window just in time, barely milliseconds before his hands arrived. That was my welcome to Lagos. That's when I understood the slang, "This is Lagos". You can never see such in pH
Thank God, I rarely visit Lagos,I dont have any Biz there,I dont even land there anymore since 2011,That city to rough.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by xty50(f): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Don27tiky:
Kaduna is more industrialized than most of these states u mentioned
But they wont believe u sha cos they think nothing good in Nigeria will come from d north.In kaduna kakuri is an industrial layout n oda places too
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
dinggle:
Wetin una dey talk sef? All these sign board industries wen no dey employ person abi na the slave industries wen dey pay N20, 000 monthly? Any company that its starting wage is not N50,000 and above and at minimum 50 staffs can not be tagged industrialized?
Guy U nor know say mama put and Afia 9 nah Industry grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
I felt you said indutrialized, how did Imo State make the list

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by chymes0359(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Tyche:

Bro, there are a lot, I mean a lot of industries in Kaduna more than some states on there, ask around

No be by mouth..
Na by what's on ground..

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
So na only drinks placed Osun in.number 9?.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by micxwell(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
naturalman:

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by toprealman: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Abia kwa? Pre-1990, maybe....afterwards, no way!
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by darediamond(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
igbodefender:
Your comment on Abia State is just off. The Chinese started by counterfeiting. Today they have greater capacity and now export Chinese indigenous brands. The same it will be for Aba.
It is erroneously insulting for OP to speak that way of Abia State. Any Right thinking Research who reads what he said there will look at him as senseless because it is not easy to come out victorious with a working product as an imperfect human. I Dare Diamond speaking is temporarily stuck now on just one aspect of my Self-Powered Motionless Electric Power Generator which I designed it main Circuit myself. I have to now copy someone's else trick who have made similar generator but that trick is not yet working with my design as expected and it is arguably the only solution now. See O.P comments about Aba Guys furiously irritates me because Tech whether Copied or Newly Invented is not for Olodos!!!
You got to think like kilode!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
erico2k2:

Thank God, I rarely visit Lagos,I dont have any Biz there,I dont even land there anymore since 2011,That city to rough.

grin

Lagos is everything Nigeria is: The Best, the ugly and the worst are all in Lagos. It's the centre of excellence but also the hub of crime and the. That's why people like Evans had to move to Lagos to see up their game. And someone is there calling another state Borno.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by engrpheleeks(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Rivers before Ogun state? Ignorance of the highest order. Abi you are mistaking number of cults for industrialization? Oniyeye
Oga stop being tribalistic... It is just the OP's opinion
By the way, you sound so pained. Hope you don't hurt yourself.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by micxwell(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
naturalman:

Lol... Enough said bro. You should have just ask them to take a trip to Rivers now cheesy. I served in Ogun and I've worked with Pivot-Gis/NLNG.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by freshest4live: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
How come osun and lmo is more industrialized than Delta state?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
okay.
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
naturalman:

Which Oyo is more industrialized than Enugu?

Only Nigeria brewery will swallow all those industries in Oyo state

This thing does not even know that Nigeria Brewery is also in Oyo State.

If after all your 'travelling' you still believe that Enugu state is more industrialized than Oyo, then you've got issues.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

I recall the first time I came to Lag couple of years back. I was in traffic along IB express way. I sitted by the rear window chatting cos of boredom. Next thing a thug dashed across the highway towards my bus at full speed aiming for my phone. Somehow I reacted quickly to shut the window just in time, barely milliseconds before his hands arrived. That was my welcome to Lagos. That's when I understood the slang, "This is Lagos". You can never see such in pH
Bros u dey lie on.thugs fr Lagos -ibadan express?? lol. U never been to Lagos bro talk true

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

grin

Lagos is everything Nigeria is: The Best, the ugly and the worst are all in Lagos. It's the centre of excellence but also the hub of crime and the. That's why people like Evans had to move to Lagos to see up their game. And someone is there calling another state Borno.
yeah but that Brown Roof got me dying

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

This thing does not even know that Nigeria Brewery is also in Oyo State.

If after all your 'travelling' you still believe that Enugu state is more industrialized than Oyo, then you've got issues.
u dey mind dem? lol.
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Ijobaorun(m): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge .

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given them last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A.A
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jasboi:
Bros u dey lie on.thugs fr Lagos -ibadan express?? lol. U never been to Lagos bro talk true
Ah I B think say you go do research, U never still come up with companies to counter my three?,

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by sheylarhh(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
naturalman:

Which Oyo is more industrialized than Enugu?
Only Nigeria brewery will swallow all those industries in Oyo state
So Oyo no get Nigerian brewery abi... y pple like reasoning with there anus?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Hassan080196(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is nonsense list

Kaduna should be around no3 or 4 but unfortunately OP never made mention of it at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration / Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son / Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.