Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria (82039 Views)

Anambra Or Abia:which Is More Industrialized. / Akwa Ibom Will Be Completely Industrialized In 8 Years –sunny Ibuot / Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
0b100100111:

Sigh...

Please visit google!

You re far from being enlightened!

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Schematics: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Industrial revolution in Anambra with international best practices...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Raypawer(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Those Oil rigs at Rivers state plus the ones in Akwa Ibom feeds the whole nation, how many the industries in your ogun don feed?

just when militants were blowing up pipelines.. didn't we dive into recession? even Lagos will not survive it if South South shuts all exploration today

OAUTemitayo:
Now I know you people don't know what you are talking about.
Are you counting oil rigs as industries?
Nawao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
obataokenwa:
Rivers feeds Ogun State... Have you heard of Trans Amadi, Onne, Bony, Omoku? Revenue from a single company like Intels surpasses all the revenue of the whole companies in Ogun State. You don't know what's oil money.
Abeg tell am again, these guys are living in past glory just as lagos is

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by lordyugo: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
FKO81:
you sit in your mud enclave and be typing rubbish, can you list the industries

Anambra host largest numbers of indigenous industries in Nigeria
Anambra boast of seven industrial layouts

Harbor industrial layout Onitsha
Obosi industrial layout Obosi
Niger industrial layout Ogbaru
Uru agu Nnewi Industrial layout Nnewi
Azu Ogbunike industrial layout Ogunike
Ozubulu industrial layout
Agu Awka industrial layout Awka

they can nvr leave lagos and visit othet regions, evn to visit their own SW rural areas that can best be depicted as a horror movie.
SE dnt hv villages but they will keep being deluded

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by buffalowings: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Osun?

Op don't be bias

There ain't much in Osun

I'm from there grin

I can't dispute the others on the list though

7 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
0b100100111:

Chest-beating!

As if we never go there before!

Decapitated and empty industries!

Mention 3 products coming out of that state into other regions.

Mushroom industries you have!

We have been there, don't bobo us
Mushroon industries I wonder how many your pale owns Harbor industrial layout Onitsha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Ralphdan(m): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
naturalman:

Only shell,agip,chevron,NLNG,INTELs will swallow all the industries in Ogun state.

I smh at you ignorance
Just take out time and come to Agbara industria...
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Harbor industrial layout Onitsha

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by laurel03(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
naturalman:

Which Oyo is more industrialized than Enugu?

Only Nigeria brewery will swallow all those industries in Oyo state
oyo gt Nigeria brewery.... 2 coca cola plant only in oyo state
7up bottling company...

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Chikeluba25(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Anambra is truly light of the Nation. I mean what do you expect from a state that host made men like Obijackson, Ifeanyi Uba, Ibet, Frankkelly, Millennium, etc
Ife eji abu Omambala Elika.
If you are not an Anambrarian: Ife mee gi!! - Willie Obiano.

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Harbour industrial layout

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
industrial layout in Onitsha

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by GamaG(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
princdebola201:
quit this un-necessary rantings .
How can a state claimed to be industrialised without industrial estate.
Maybe u don't know the meaning of this word INDUSTRALISE.

Let me enlighten you the word means
develop industries in (a country or region) on a wide
scale.

So tell me how many industrial estate do rivers state have?
So Mr knowledge, how many industrial estates according to ur definition can u boast of in Ogun state.
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by akoko11: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
naturalman:
This is the list of the 10 most industrialized states in Nigeria....... in order of hierarchy...

(1)LAGOS.....Eko ni baje oh....this is the melting point of all commercial and industrial activities in Nigeria....All industries located in Nigeria has their headquarters in Lagos..This state harbour the highest number of industries in Nigeria....

(2)RIVERS STATE.....The treasure base of the nation.....this state is the 2nd in the hierarchy as it harbours most oil industries like shell, totals,Agip,chevron,INTELs ,NLNG etc and 100s of oil contracting firms around the transamadi industrial axis.

(3)OGUN STATE......The gateway state, due to its proximity to Lagos most industries are sited in this state...it is arguably the 3rd industrialized state in Nigeria.... Giant company like lafarge, dangote cement,gamble,intercontinental distrills etc are all domiciled in the gateway state...

(4)ANAMBRA STATE.....light of the nation, This is made possible by the industrious nature of the indegenes...The unrelented and industrious indigenes place the state on the this position...The state of the rising sun harbours giant industries like interfact, innoson motors, life breweries,ibeto auto batteries, cosharis, cutix cable etc.

(5) ABIA STATE......The Aba made....this state has the 5th highest number of industries but is the 1st most industrialized state when it comes to counterfeits, because they replicate and duplicate any goods/items that is known to man...every goods produced in China has its second hand at Aba....those guys are wonderful and are arguably the pride of Nigeria when it comes to human intelligence..

(6) ENUGU STATE.....042....This state is a silient achiever... Giant industries like the Nigeria brewery, innoson plastics manufacturing, Ammco motors(manufacturers of Mercedes truck), peace vehicle assembly plant etc are all domiciled in Enugu state.

(7) OYO STATE....the brown roof city, is the 7th in position,as the largest tobacco company in Nigeria is domiciled in this state, other industries are also located in this state.

(7)KANO STATE....the centre of commerce of northern Nigeria also have some number of industries like kura biscuits, cloth dyeing industries etc.

(coolAKWAIBOM STATE.....This state harbours the giant Mobil, pencil and toothpick industry..

(9)OSUN STATE....the omoluabis....I love this state,very quiet and tolerating people....Their accommodating nature got them the international brewery last year(makers of trophy beer)...the interfact brewery also have a subsidiary there ( makers of beta malt)....ogbeni I hail oh....

(10)IMO STATE.....ngwori on point...this state have some industries like the recently revived paint industry, 33 brewery at mgbidi,and the recently commissoned oil tools part fabricating company and some oil company are domiciled in this state especially the oguta axis

Op, I think u have not being to delta state. If u do, delta should have be 5th in ur list.

Delta host
Chevron and its subsidiary companies, shell, seplat petroleum, otorogun gas plant the biggest gas plant in west Africa, ughelli power station, sapele power station, oghareki power station, pan ocean corporation, refinery, Nigeria gas company, beta glass, flour mill, agip, star deep, seatruck, python, nbtc, premium steel and mines, sedco, Hercules, Daewoo, eternit, west minister dredging and marine, part of Schlumberger, John Holt, natomy, Lee, Julius Berger, matrix energy, star deep, Midwestern oil and gas, construction companies are in hundreds if not thousands. I can't even remember all their names right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
List of Cottage industries in Anambra owned by Igbos

Innoson vehicle & motor products
Ibeto industries
Jamek steel industry
Tummy tumny noodle
Juhel pharmaceutical
Eteleson group of industries
Coscharies group
Ekcel tomatoes refining plant
Chicason group
Kutic Tiles
Home pride paint
Pokobros group
Sun shine flour mill
Tonimas
Cutix wire & cable plc
Nero pharmaceutical
Kp pharmaceutical industry
Zubix food and beverages
Life vegitable oil
Osaks food and beverages
Piko juice
Orange drugs
Premiere brewery
Best aluminum
Union Auto battery
Ogbuawa motor products
Jesco group compay
Dozzy group of company
Anambra rice mill
Cuchad rice mill
Alo Aluminum
Cometstar manufacturing industry
Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries
Geoelis cable
Nexans kablemetal ltd
Anizon paper mill
Udesco manufacturing ltd
MacDon group
Kristoral & co ltd
Best Aliminum
Okeyson plastic
Awotolo industry ltd
Reliable still and plastic ltd
Ezenwa plastics
King vegetable oil
Veno vegetable oil
Marks on chemical industrial ltd
Citizen paint
Synico group
Bentrco group
Adswitch plc
Louis carter group
Cento group of companies
First express aluminum
Uru industrial ltd
Poly foam
Hygi line chemical industry ltd
Chemtech chemical ltd
Winco foarm
Arimaco group
Lyden farm
Tiger food industry
Hardies and dromedas
Cometstar cable
Kate associates industries
Stain Rice mill
Cochad rice mill
Nugodili industries
Geomex industries
Ascon Oil lubricants industry

Non Igbo companies in Anambra state
Nigeria brewery
Ground cereal Plc
Coca cola
SABMiller plc
PZ Cussion plc

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Missfads(f): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please... Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!
I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples
I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.
Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.
Follow the links to like the pictures
Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/
Twitter
https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
well for those of us not used to Rivers make I list about 20 I k now of my heart of whom I have done Biz with both suply and purchase local international
Grand petro-Allied Industries Ltd.
Plot 5, Aka Estate, Aka-Ama

Delta plastic Ltd
Industrial complex, Apa Ogwu Road, off R.D road, Rumuodara,
Port Harcourt

Eleme petrochemicals company Ltd
Eleme,
Port Harcourt

Best Aluminum Mfg Co. Ltd
85, Aba Road
Port Harcourt

Chief Ellah & Sons Nig. Ltd
13, Force Avenue
Port Harcourt

Hoison Energy & Resources Serv. Ltd.
Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt

Far East Paint Lustre Ind. Ltd
Plot 170/171, Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt

Dufil prima Foods Ltd.
Plot 29, Trans Amadi layout
Port Harcourt

Eastern Wrought Iron Limited
Plot 47, Trans Amadi layout
Port Harcourt

Boskel Nigeria Limited
PH/Aba Expressway
Port Harcourt

Keedak Nig. Ltd
Plot 18, Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt

Dangote Bail Ltd
Onne
Port Harcourt

Danelec Limited
Plot 278, Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt

Crushed Rock Nig. Ltd
PH/Aba Expressway
Port Harcourt

Oil &Industrial Services Ltd
9A, Trans Amadi layout
Port Harcourt

Galba Limited
Plot 311, Trans Amadi layout
Port Harcourt

Nikko Industries Nig. Ltd
Choba, Port Harcourt.

Polo Packaging Ind. Ltd
Plot 84 Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt

Shower Limited
17, Ohaeto Street, D-line
Port Harcourt

Sun Flower Manufacturing Company Ltd
Plot 70, Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt

QR Manufacturing and trading limited
Plot 75Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt

PH Flour Mills limited
8A, Industry Road
Port Harcourt

Nigerian Engineering Work Ltd
Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt

Nigeria Bottling Co. Plc
Plot 126 , Trans Amadi layout
Port Harcourt

First Aluminum Nig. Ltd
Plot 19-21, Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt

General Agro Ind. Limited
Plot 78/79, Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt

Rivers vegetable Oil Co. Ltd
Plot 80, Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt

Eastern Enamelware Factory Ltd
Plot 29, Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt

Eastern Bulkcem co. Ltd
Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt

Crocodile Matchets Nig, Ltd
Plot 29, Trans Amadi layout
Port Harcourt

Almarine Limited
28, Kolokuma street Borokiri
Port Harcourt

Air Liquide Nigeria Plc
Plot 108, Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt.
As we all can see my company names have adresses and location not just made up names, I have dealt with all of the above as well
I will add some later

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
FKO81:
List of Cottage industries in Anambra owned by Igbos

Innoson vehicle & motor products
Ibeto industries
Jamek steel industry
Tummy tumny noodle
Juhel pharmaceutical
Eteleson group of industries
Coscharies group
Ekcel tomatoes refining plant
Chicason group
Kutic Tiles
Home pride paint
Pokobros group
Sun shine flour mill
Tonimas
Cutix wire & cable plc
Nero pharmaceutical
Kp pharmaceutical industry
Zubix food and beverages
Life vegitable oil
Osaks food and beverages
Piko juice
Orange drugs
Premiere brewery
Best aluminum
Union Auto battery
Ogbuawa motor products
Jesco group compay
Dozzy group of company
Anambra rice mill
Cuchad rice mill
Alo Aluminum
Cometstar manufacturing industry
Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries
Geoelis cable
Nexans kablemetal ltd
Anizon paper mill
Udesco manufacturing ltd
MacDon group
Kristoral & co ltd
Best Aliminum
Okeyson plastic
Awotolo industry ltd
Reliable still and plastic ltd
Ezenwa plastics
King vegetable oil
Veno vegetable oil
Marks on chemical industrial ltd
Citizen paint
Synico group
Bentrco group
Adswitch plc
Louis carter group
Cento group of companies
First express aluminum
Uru industrial ltd
Poly foam
Hygi line chemical industry ltd
Chemtech chemical ltd
Winco foarm
Arimaco group
Lyden farm
Tiger food industry
Hardies and dromedas
Cometstar cable
Kate associates industries
Stain Rice mill
Cochad rice mill
Nugodili industries
Geomex industries
Ascon Oil lubricants industry

Non Igbo companies in Anambra state
Nigeria brewery
Ground cereal Plc
Coca cola
SABMiller plc
PZ Cussion plc
Good, I have been to some of these, but we should not forget Aba in a rush though

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by luckyboss(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Biafra land all the way
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Gotze1: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
naturalman:

Only transamdi alone host close to 500 industries both multinational and contracting company...

All the water fronts in river state are been occupied by multinationals...

Bonny along host the giant NLNG and other gas contracting companies..

Abuloma host Nestoil, ibeto, conoil,fortoil,oando etc

Abonima host seplast, berger Hughes,belemaoil etc

Buguma ,soku and kula waterside host multinational like slumberger,weatherfood, etc..

Onne hosting INTELS and close to a 1000 oil firms
You too they lie. Lagos state self no get 500industrie. Abet reduce your lie. I spent 3years in portharcourt very close to trans Amadi.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
akoko11:

Op, I think u have not being to delta state. If u do, delta should have be 5th in ur list.

Delta host
Chevron and its subsidiary companies, shell, seplat petroleum, otorogun gas plant the biggest gas plant in west Africa, ughelli power station, sapele power station, oghareki power station, pan ocean corporation, refinery, Nigeria gas company, beta glass, flour mill, agip, star deep, seatruck, python, nbtc, premium steel and mines, sedco, Hercules, Daewoo, eternit, west minister dredging and marine, part of Schlumberger, John Holt, natomy, Lee, Julius Berger, matrix energy, star deep, Midwestern oil and gas, construction companies are in hundreds if not thousands. I can't even remember all their names right now
U know, some people just sit in thier village and cant be bothered to explore, they think the rest of the country are left in 1980s, in reality, its them who are backward cso the rest don catch up up and overtook.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
FKO81:
I agree to this, why anyone is disputing this goes beyond reasoning.They also have the highest number os CEOs in west Africa, I read about this somewhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by OAUTemitayo: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
obataokenwa:
Rivers feeds Ogun State... Have you heard of Trans Amadi, Onne, Bony, Omoku? Revenue from a single company like Intels surpasses all the revenue of the whole companies in Ogun State. You don't know what's oil money.
Mumu.
We are talking of the number of industries and this one is talking rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by OAUTemitayo: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mega2biz:

if oil companies should not be counted among industries, then Anambra should be third after Lagos and Ogun because apart from oil companies, Rivers has just a handful of other industries
Exactly. Rivers has just a handful of industries.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by OAUTemitayo: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
erico2k2:

why dont you make ur arguments louder instead of making snile statement,If for anything, The Sea port and the Int Airport in rivers plus its refinery snd subsidaries makes RIvers state 10x more industrious than Ogun.
I dey laugh

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
I dey laugh
Oga we don list teh handfull, oyah list your own, we dey wait. grin grin grin grin no more talk

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Juhel pharmaceutical company Awka

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by bizhop01: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
princdebola201:
Ogun has overtake Lagos even igbo Jews Hero Gej attest to thisgrin

Ogun has overtake Lagos,i just search google ogun is not a car brand,i only find it in yahooyahoo
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Gotze1: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
naturalman:

Go and compare with Anambra or Abia.....Rivers state is not in Ogun leaque......
Guy, go and sleep. Google is your friend. Ogun state house 6thousand industries if not more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras / Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested / Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.