Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy (47925 Views)

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Oyindidi(f): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Baba get to meet me Ist now, then u can judge
Lol, off market for close to 10 years
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Chikelue2000(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, off market for close to 10 years
hmm!!, no wahala
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by IamLovely: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
lalasticlala wristbangle
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by wristbangle: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamLovely:
lalasticlala wristbange

cool
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by uchetom(f): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is just an issue between me and my friend,he can't just be able to speak with his girlfriend when he is around his mum.Still wondering why he can't be bold to talk.Then why still bodering about being in the relationship when you aren't proud of her?.
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
This list makes no gaddamn sense.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by muller101(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add those that shamelessly marry in their father's house and begin to bear children afterwards

You also forget the ones that are up to 30years yet they come to Nairaland creating threads about how best to discard the girl they intend to marry just because their mum doesn't like the girl for no good reason

You also forgot the guys that womanize on Nairaland, derail people's threads, switching alternative accounts to bash anyone that crosses their paths. These ones too are mumsy's boy

last point na u be that. Tell us who is wristbangle and who is tosyn2much

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Papiikush:
Great points bro...I've got some objections though.

Apart from point 3, 7 and 8, i think the other points are 50/50 chance to determine if such a guy is a mummy's pet.
sharrap!
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Donbabaj: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Op, you are a PERVERT.. cry
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Donbabaj: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Op, you are a PERVERT
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
Speak for yourself, my neighbor's son live with his girlfriend in his mother's rented apartment. I am still wondering if that boy is cursed

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add those that shamelessly marry in their father's house and begin to bear children afterwards.

You also forget the ones that are up to 30 but can't take decisions and stand on it without the validation of their mum or family members. These are people who come to Nairaland seeking advice on how to end a relationship with the person they love just because their mother told them not a marry a lady just because she's not from their tribe.

You also forgot the guys that womanize on Nairaland, derail people's threads, switching alternative accounts to bash anyone that crosses their paths. These ones too are mumsy's boy

cheesy
LOL
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by larrypourl(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mothers are powerful and they're over protective. All these are bound to happen, you just have to look for means of standing firm on your decisions and be wise in doing that by letting them know why you took such decision else you'll look rebellious to them which will affect your girlfriend if care isn't taken. Be man enough because they don't mind running your family for you if care isn't taken.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by austynbch(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
youmour:
This list makes no gaddamn sense.
Guilty individual.. Lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by TDonald: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
The OP and the FTC na mumu Dem be undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL
Hope I said it well sha? cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
austynbch:

Guilty individual.. Lol

My mum is late asssshole
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hope I said it well sha? cheesy
you did. grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by tosyne2much(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
last point na u be that. Tell us who is wristbangle and who is tosyn2much
Which last part I dey? Baba I no dey do that nonsense jawe cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
austynbch:

Guilty individual.. Lol

My mum is late asssshole,when she was alive she was friendly to my female friends and girlfriend, I never even see the kind of mother the op dey try describe cos my friend's mothers are no different from mine.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Jaqenhghar: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add those that shamelessly marry in their father's house and begin to bear children afterwards.

You also forget the ones that are up to 30 but can't take decisions and stand on it without the validation of their mum or family members. These are people who come to Nairaland seeking advice on how to end a relationship with the person they wish to marry the moment their their mother tell them not a marry her because she's not from their tribe. Guys like this still suppose dey sick bosom milk ooo

You also forgot the ones that are above 30 yet they don't allow peace reign on Nairaland, they womanize a lot, derail people's threads, they bash anyone that cross their paths and so many other atrocities. These ones too are mumsy's boy
cheesy

E be like say those boys don show you pepper for thos forum grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
As in, he changes girls like boxer and I felt like I'm living in a brothel. Praying for them to pack out ASAP.
what I don't understand is how he manages to convince this girls to the moms rented apartment.
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Why are you still in your parents house after 30?

4 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by austynbch(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
youmour:

My mum is late asssshole,when she was alive she was friendly to my female friends and girlfriend, I never even see the kind of mother the op dey try describe cos my friend's mothers are no different from mine.

Den say you've not seen any. But a lot of guys are guilty of this. No doubt we love our mums, but truth be told our moms will always want to be at advantage. Dats wen a man above 30 is supposed to be a man, not a boy.
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Ryda(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:

You also forget the ones that are up to 30 but can't take decisions and stand on it without the validation of their mum or family members. These are people who come to Nairaland seeking advice on how to end a relationship with the person they wish to marry the moment their their mother tell them not a marry her because she's not from their tribe. Guys like this still suppose dey sick bosom milk ooo

You also forgot the ones that are above 30 yet they don't allow peace reign on Nairaland, they womanize a lot and follow anything on skirt, they derail people's threads, bash anyone that cross their paths and commit so many other atrocities. These ones too are mumsy's boy in disguise
cheesy

���
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Kristokx(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please it is total wrong to bring a woman who is not ur fiancée or wife to ur parents house no matter how old u feel u are. You can rent house and do what ever u want with it not ur parents house.. some of these people living with parents na condition of the country cause am no man wants to live with ehn parents forever but when u don't have a source of income you don't have a choice.. it has nothing to do with being a mums boy... try and differentiate between respect and that which ur talking about

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Oyindidi(f): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
what I don't understand is how he manages to convince this girls to the moms rented apartment.
Convince you say, its normal for him and his girls.
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

E be like say those boys don show you pepper for thos forum grin
No be small thing egbon cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by brownlolly(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
I'll keep saying that the OP and the FTC are the same person.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Even if starvation go kill me, I cannot ask my parents for money. Man must hustle.
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by 2undeee(m): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:

You also forget the ones that are up to 30 but can't take decisions and stand on it without the validation of their mum or family members. These are people who come to Nairaland seeking advice on how to end a relationship with the person they wish to marry the moment their mother tell them not a marry her because she's not from their tribe. Guys like this still suppose dey suck bre'ast milk ooo

You also forgot the ones that are above 30 yet they don't allow peace reign on Nairaland, they womanize a lot and follow anything on skirt, they derail people's threads, bash anyone that cross their paths and commit so many other atrocities. These ones too are mumsy's boy in disguise
cheesy

I don't know which part of the earth u are from but the fact remains dat if ur mum happens not to b happy with the gal you want to marry ur name na sorry

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
2undeee:

I don't know which part of the earth u are from but the fact remains dat if ur mum happens not to b happy with the gal you want to marry ur name na sorry
You do everything to make sure she reasons with you but if she still insists you don't marry the person your heart desires without having any good reason, I'm sorry I will have to disappoint her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.