Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy (47926 Views)

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by AAinEqGuinea: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yea, I'm fvcked too. Might as well burn me alive like a Badoo.

I'm over 30 and still scared of my ma, grandmas, and aunts. undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
brownlolly:
I'll keep saying that the OP and the FTC are the same person.
What evidence do you have to back up your claim?
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by austyn0(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add those that shamelessly marry in their father's house and begin to bear children afterwards.

You also forget the ones that are up to 30 but can't take decisions and stand on it without the validation of their mum or family members. These are people who come to Nairaland seeking advice on how to end a relationship with the person they wish to marry the moment their mother tell them not a marry her because she's not from their tribe. Guys like this still suppose dey suck bre'ast milk ooo

You also forgot the ones that are above 30 yet they don't allow peace reign on Nairaland, they womanize a lot and follow anything on skirt, they derail people's threads, bash anyone that cross their paths and commit so many other atrocities. These ones too are mumsy's boy in disguise
cheesy

You no pity us walahi embarassed
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add those that shamelessly marry in their father's house and begin to bear children afterwards.

You also forget the ones that are up to 30 but can't take decisions and stand on it without the validation of their mum or family members. These are people who come to Nairaland seeking advice on how to end a relationship with the person they wish to marry the moment their mother tell them not a marry her because she's not from their tribe. Guys like this still suppose dey suck bre'ast milk ooo

You also forgot the ones that are above 30 yet they don't allow peace reign on Nairaland, they womanize a lot and follow anything on skirt, they derail people's threads, bash anyone that cross their paths and commit so many other atrocities. These ones too are mumsy's boy in disguise

You no pity us walahicheesycheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by tosyne2much(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
austyn0:
You no pity us walahi embarassedYou no pity us walahicheesycheesy
Na joke I dey joke baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by CzarChris(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Well OP, you are entitled to your opinion. I am a complete and proud mummies boy anytime, any day. I am not a night owl because of the morals embedded in me as a kid. Till this day I hardly stay out more than 7pm, though I leave and work in another state very far from my mum.

I hardly take a girl to my family house, why da fuc should I do that? I was brought up in a strong Christian conservative home, bringing any random girl I shag is the height of disrespect to my family its just not done. If it's when I have travelled back to my base then all hell can break loose, but whenever I go back home to Owerri, I'm an angel.

About my mother approving whom I should marry, well I don't know about you, but me as an only son with just a sister, I have no fing choice but to listen to my mother's advice. Remember she has been existing for years before you where conceived, her experience with life is totally indispensable in you making a serious decision like marriage. Forget all this Nollywood, Bollywood and telemondo depictions of "true love" that sh*t is make believe. I ask you, why the sudden rise in divorce all around the world since we started going with our instinct on issues of marital matters? I say this because I almost got my fingers burnt once, why? I brought a girl home, mama took a look at her and was like "this is trouble, but if you insist, you have my blessings". Bro, I delayed the engagement to take a critical look at what my mum observed. In less than 6 months, I bearly escaped from that relationship with my head intact. So I thank God till this day for just deciding to hold off the engagement and thoroughly understand the person I was seriously wishing to make my wife.

Mothers are the best anytime anywhere. You can take that to the bank.

And to all these girls talking trash about mommies boys and their mothers, remember you will be a mother one day and your son will get to a stage he will move out of the house and bring someone home to you for marriage, just remember girls, karma is a b*tch.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Gkemz: 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Any lady who intends marrying such a type should get ready to be pleasing the mother in-law. The mother in-law dictates what must be done and what mustn't be done and any moment she goes against her wish, she should expect fire.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
undecided I can't marry a mummy's boy.....
For it is written, a man shall leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife and they shall be one flesh. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ebayray:
For it is written, a man shall leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife and they shall be one flesh. cheesy
I am an unrepentant mummy's boy cheesy she ruined my 1st relationship but now I get a hold of what I am doing mother's are the best, most responsive and close to our hearts. I love me mum and most females wink
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Johnsown1(m): 12:25am On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Speak for yourself, my neighbor's son live with his girlfriend in his mother's rented apartment. I am still wondering if that boy is cursed
Maybe they are planning marriage
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by DavidEsq(m): 12:38am On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:

You also forget the ones that are up to 30 but can't take decisions and stand on it without the validation of their mum or family members. These are people who come to Nairaland seeking advice on how to end a relationship with the person they wish to marry the moment their mother or family members tell them not to marry her for ridiculous reasons. Guys like this still suppose dey suck bre'ast milk ooo

cheesy

Dis one don suffer bashing tire. See as e dey sweat in top the topic sef. How the last category take be mummy's boy na? Na area boy be dat na.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by allstarcomic(m): 12:43am On Jul 15, 2017
WATCHA MY NEW COMEDY VIDEO NOW ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-h6VyiiQA
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 15, 2017
1,2,3,6,7(partially) .....On
point

Number 4...Its not a sign of respect to just invite your gf or fiancee to your PARENT'S HOUSE without informing your parents.

Number 5....Not a sign of maturity

Can you please explain what you mean by liberty as mentioned in number 8?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Piiko:
I am an unrepentant mummy's boy cheesy she ruined my 1st relationship but now I get a hold of what I am doing mother's are the best, most responsive and close to our hearts. I love me mum and most females wink

Clap for yaself
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by AreaFada2: 12:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Caustics:
any 30 year old doing these just wasted his life
In this recession, there will be more.

Clip below just for the record. Not related to this topic.

http://www.naijavideonet.com/biafra-war-memories-cnn-1968-documentary-archives/
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:

You also forget the ones that are up to 30 but can't take decisions and stand on it without the validation of their mum or family members. These are people who come to Nairaland seeking advice on how to end a relationship with the person they wish to marry the moment their mother or family members tell them not to marry her for ridiculous reasons. Guys like this still suppose dey suck bre'ast milk ooo

cheesy

Nailed it bro grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 15, 2017
refiner:
They disgust me...there is nothing as beautiful as a guy that makes decisions and u are sure that nothing can ever change it...

I think it's romantic... grin

Depends on the kind of decisions we're talking about here, being decisive is a good quality for anybody, whether a man or a lady, but being too rigid and pigheaded to the point of being blind to reason is not romantic to say the least,
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 15, 2017
Ebayray:

I don't know if you're of marriageable age yet, but don't be the kind of woman that comes into a man's life to start presenting him a dilemma, making him have to make a choice between u & the mother, it never ends well.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 15, 2017
austynbch:

Den say you've not seen any. But a lot of guys are guilty of this. No doubt we love our mums, but truth be told our moms will always want to be at advantage. Dats wen a man above 30 is supposed to be a man, not a boy.

Be at an advantage, what sort of advantage exactly?
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by zicoraads: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Forgeerit... No matter how old you are, your parents would still have a say in who you would marry. Especially in this Africa of ours. It's very annoying, but its reality. As for asking for money, I do it all the time. And would continue to do so. In short, age won't stop it. Even if I reach 30, pass 30. Reach 40, pass am.
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by brownlolly(m): 6:44am On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
What evidence do you have to back up your claim?

Dude, buzz off
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
The day he brought a girl less than 15 years old, I felt guilty for not asking the kid to go back home. I had to talk sense into his head. Talk of strange behavior I am seeing the height of it.

This one wey you carry the guy matter for head so...
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Gscales2017(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2017
this is for yhe ajebo,...., so pls ajebos complain let see

1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2017
A man at 30 and above that still believes he's a mummy favourite and pet and refused to do stand up on his own is total waste.i know one like that at 35 he can't do anything without his mother or sister approval still sleeps on his mother bed,she still washes his clothes including boxes even his kid brother he's living alone in a well furnished apartment instead my guy is always rubbing shoulder wit mama and proving a favorite undecidedson.even wen he had money to get apartment he used it to play MMM saying he's mother and sis said he sold not get a house yet MMM carry 850k go grin.
Till now Na mama dey give am feeding money lol. grin
I knw he must have read this thread cus nairaland is his office waiting for ur quite with one of d 1000 moniker u have,Mama favorite son grin grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by mekanaky: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Rent ur own apartment is far better than staying in ur mama house and be bringing in women

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Wait you mean there are people like this am close to my mother a lot but mehn somethings I cant do o like calling her when there's babe wahala.
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2017
mekanaky:
Rent ur own apartment is far better than staying in ur mama house and be bringing in women

Guy the peace of mind is too much I can hear myself breathe and read properly.
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Dexema(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2017
People should consider the economic situation and family structure when talking about accommodation.

I find the idea of bringing just anybody into an apartment that's not yours kinda disrespectful.

At some point you need to "LISTEN" to your mother's advice then decide and meditate on it before making your own decision. This is because she cares about you first and most likely has more experience (maritally and maybe spiritually).

Collecting money for upkeep from your mother is a sign of irresponsibility and also means selling yourself short of the respect you deserve.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2017
zicoraads:
Forgeerit... No matter how old you are, your parents would still have a say in who you would marry. Especially in this Africa of ours. It's very annoying, but its reality. As for asking for money, I do it all the time. And would continue to do so. In short, age won't stop it. Even if I reach 30, pass 30. Reach 40, pass am.

There's a difference between having a say (authority) and having a say (consultation) my mother can never tell me not to marry someone just like that without reason, am stubborn to that level, even it means a mistake in choosing partners I'd rather knowing it was my choice. But I get your point
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2017
Chi59:

Clap for yaself

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:

cheesy

the last one think that's airforce1 grin
tosyne2much:

cheesy

the last one think that's airforce1
Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by wristbangle: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2017
Chi59:
1,2,3,6,7(partially) .....On
point

Number 4...Its not a sign of respect to just invite your gf or fiancee to your PARENT'S HOUSE without informing your parents.

Number 5....Not a sign of maturity

Can you please explain what you mean by liberty as mentioned in number 8?

It means the freedom for them to take strategic decisions, to learn things on their own, to be a man not all the time running to their mothers for every Tom, Dick and Harry stories about their lovers, and other things mentioned in the article.

I can see someone said me and tosyne2much are the same, Okay oo cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy by wristbangle: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2017
Damsel21:
A man at 30 and above that still believes he's a mummy favourite and pet and refused to do stand up on his own is total waste.i know one like that at 35 he can't do anything without his mother or sister approval still sleeps on his mother bed,she still washes his clothes including boxes even his kid brother he's living alone in a well furnished apartment instead my guy is always rubbing shoulder wit mama and proving a favorite undecidedson.even wen he had money to get apartment he used it to play MMM saying he's mother and sis said he sold not get a house yet MMM carry 850k go grin.
Till now Na mama dey give am feeding money lol. grin
I knw he must have read this thread cus nairaland is his office waiting for ur quite with one of d 1000 moniker u have,Mama favorite son grin grin

E be like the guy future dem dey use am play kite.

Maybe he is among those in thread sef angry with my write-up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.