Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

My Encounter With Nonye's Magnificent Ass [part 3] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Nonye's Magnificent Ass [part 3] (914 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Nonye's Magnificent Ass [part 3] by 9jacex(f): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
It was a few weeks before Nonye and I hooked up again. She called me at home and asked if we could meet for a drink. I suggested a place that was never busy during the week where we would not know anyone there.

She had not eaten dinner so I suggested that we grab a nosh and a drink together.
Nonye and I sat side by side at a bar table facing the bar. The barman was engrossed in the TV watching a football game and getting caught up on all the scores. As we ate our burgers and sipped our drinks, I ran my hands over Nonye's thighs.

She was wearing tights under her dress but no panties. I slid my hand between Nonye's thighs and covered her kitten.

I rubbed her kitten through the spandex material and her kitten got wet. We finished our food then left the bar. When we got out to the parking lot I asked Nonye if I could to sit in her car for a while.

"You better believe it, as worked up as you got me in there you better take care of me," she replied excitedly.

We got in the back seat of her Honda Accord and I immediately peeled off her tights. I lowered my trousers and boxers to my knees and the two of us played with each other for several minutes. Her car had tinted rear windows so it was impossible for anyone outside the car to see in the back seat.

There was something very erotic about being partially clothed but still having access to each other. She had her legs spread wide as I fingered her kitten and pushed her kitten juice into her as$. She stroked my d!ck with her hand as I prepared her for another as$ fk.

"fk my kitten first and then I want you to cum in my as$," she whispered excitedly.
I guided her onto my d!ck so that she could ride me until she came. She moaned as my d!ck filled her kitten and she took it slowly. Once I was in her she bounced up and read more at https://africanscope.com.ng/encounter-nonyes-magnificent-as-part-3/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding / Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day / STORY TIME : The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.