Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick (1224 Views)

Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum / Lagos Big Boy Reveals New Trick That Runs Girls Are Using To Trap Men / Scam❌❌ Alert �� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick by FitnessDoctor: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello, guys its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So I just got informed by a friend of mine who claimed that one of his client was scammed. How did it happen?

My friend sells some certain products at discount prices and someone bought them and offered to resell them on facebook for twice the amount. This scammer used my friends name to also sell this product, but instead of selling the product to those who paid, he stopped receiving their calls and even blocked them on social media..

So, this is my heads up to you guys..

I only sell two ebooks at N3,000 each

1. How to Get Rid Of Belly Fat and Keep It That Way
2. How to Last Longer in Bed (No Drugs, No Stimulants, No enhancements)

If you want to buy any of these ebooks you can only reach me on healthnewsphases@gmail.com and no other email

So, please if anyone is claiming to sell anything in my name or any person's name, try to confirm from the person first before making any payment of purchase of such goods.

You can join the healthy community through this link https://page.co/v9dY

My social media pages

Facebook: @paulfitnessdoctor
Instagram: @paulfitnessdoctor

Remember the big N1,000 worth of airtime giveaway is coming up, so stick close to the FitnessDoctor to stand a chance to win.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick by refiner(f): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick by luckyz4rea(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello, guys its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So I just got informed by a friend of mine who claimed that one of his client was scammed. How did it happen?

My friend sells some certain products at discount prices and someone bought them and offered to resell them on facebook for twice the amount. This scammer used my friends name to also sell this product, but instead of selling the product to those who paid, he stopped receiving their calls and even blocked them on social media..

So, this is my heads up to you guys..

I only sell two ebooks at N3,000 each

1. How to Get Rid Of Belly Fat and Keep It That Way
2. How to Last Longer in Bed (No Drugs, No Stimulants, No enhancements)

If you want to buy any of these ebooks you can only reach me on healthnewsphases@gmail.com and no other email

So, please if anyone is claiming to sell anything in my name or any person's name, try to confirm from the person first before making any payment of purchase of such goods.

You can join the healthy community through this link https://page.co/v9dY

My social media pages

Facebook: @paulfitnessdoctor
Instagram: @paulfitnessdoctor

Remember the big N1,000 worth of airtime giveaway is coming up, so stick close to the FitnessDoctor to stand a chance to win.

Marketing strategy! Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick by LalasticSeun(f): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick by FitnessDoctor: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Marketing strategy! Nice one.

It actually happened.. and I am just trying to make sure my reputation is clean

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick by LOGDAN(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick by FitnessDoctor: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
cc: LalasticSeun refiner

Why the sad face ladies?
Re: Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Scammers and the new ways of trying to gain your trust by pretending they are victims. Just when you embrace them, they pounce on you. Nice tactics or is it gimmicks bro.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick by FitnessDoctor: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
PaulCI:
Scammers and the new ways of trying to gain your trust by pretending they are victims. Just when you embrace them, they pounce on you. Nice tactics or is it gimmicks bro.

Are you sure you understood what you typed yourself?
Re: Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Are you sure you understood what you typed yourself?

No i don't. Please lend me your very brilliant mind. I like how it works.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick by FitnessDoctor: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
PaulCI:

No i don't. Please lend me your very brilliant mind. I like how it works.

I didn't think so..

Although, I went through your website and I can you are quite an interesting fellow. Why haven't you posted in a while?
Re: Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
1,000 naira worth of airtime indeed, Abeg who need airtime make I dash am. Girls only grin
Re: Scam Alert!!! Nairalandes Beware Of This New Trick by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 18, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I didn't think so..

Although, I went through your website and I can you are quite an interesting fellow. Why haven't you posted in a while?

Been extremely busy.

(1) (Reply)

Chai See This Fooolish Funny People At Fela Shrine / Rat Crawls Into A Man's Short While Eating In A Restaurant / Video: Another Ghanaian Lady Fingering Herself With A Gospel Music (god Help Us)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.