Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Long Wil It Take Google Adsense To Review My blog For The 2 Time - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Long Wil It Take Google Adsense To Review My blog For The 2 Time (291 Views)

How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? / How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. / How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Wil It Take Google Adsense To Review My blog For The 2 Time by zoho23(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please I don't understand this anymore

I just got accepted by google Adsense this week Wednesday, i have already placed their code on my blog but the ads are not showing

yesterday someone told me that Google Adsense will still review the blog for the final time.. me i don't understand i thought if you have the code, then u are good to go.

But when i log-back into account i saw We are reviewing site takes up to three days.. we email you once we are done.

Please help if you have any solution

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

A Question About Getting $$$ Into Your Dorm Account / Get The Best Fiverr Cost And Earn Minimum Of $500 A Month / Entertainment/music Bloggers Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.