Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got (56445 Views)

Davido Storms Infinix Stores In Computer Village (Photos) / See What A Lady Wore As Davido Storms G12Bar,Oniru Private Beach,Lagos(pics) / Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Shiitposter: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lol, davido got owned

2 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by LordXaaan: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Savage you are, no chill you have.
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by honniemail(f): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Why was he giving info of his personal spending in d first place...abeg he deserves more dan dat

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by pyin111: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Really, davido's like show off, no be small

Anyway, I need some iTunes or amazon gift card

Whatsapp 09033-992294
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by siverspooon(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
OK

3 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Abfinest007(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
the guy finish davido next time nor come fool ur self for instagram

2 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by crowley(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
gurunlocker:

Are you okay? Which father's money? Respect the dude hustle and shut up If you don't have anything sensible to say...
My dear. sharrap. davido is an adult with a kids brain. respect what hustle? respect is given to those that deserve it. not any1 wit a mic. why is it always davido u hear trash frm?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by gurunlocker: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
crowley:

My dear. sharrap. davido is an adult with a kids brain. respect what hustle? respect is given to those that deserve it. not any1 wit a mic. why is it always davido u hear trash frm?

Don't just to people post, I don't GAF about being a kid or not.... I am talking about her saying Davido is living on his father's money, TF?
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by omarithmetics: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abfinest007:
the guy finish davido next time nor come fool ur self for instagram
simple as that
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by 0b100100111: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chai!

Ta lo pa Davido?

That dude nailed Davido to Calvary
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by lenghtinny(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Davido should have ignored the troll...
The idiot is even feeling himself
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by lenghtinny(m): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
crowley:

You wey be adult with adult brain, tell us your achievements please. You may not like Davido but it doesn't change the fact that he is successful. He has paid his dues trash or no trash.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by lenghtinny(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Justnora:
Davido is living off his father's money any artist that struggled before making money he won't be careless.
You must be Davido's Dad accountant to have access to this information
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by myked(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
Well I don't blame the fan, davido really got served. Davido's mouth is too big, he's proud. If you follow richer celebrities you'll notice that they don't post such shit. Annoyingly some fans see nothing wrong with Davido's behavior, their mentality is bleeped up......
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
ShutdownBrown24:
Ok
come back and modify you are FTC
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by lenghtinny(m): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
olrotimi:

The archaic arse licking mentality of the Nigerian youth. So davido has a few coins and that translates to him being a Lord over your sense of reasoning.
I hope years from now our children don't get to read some of the tripe we type on social media else they would disown some of us.
That guy's comment is the truth, it has nothing to do with ass licking... Social media is the home of trolls.
In reality, that guy can't say that nonsense to Davido face to face. Davido is a spoilt brat no doubt but it doesn't change the fact that people like that fan are annoying A-holes feeling fly online.
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by topsamjo(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
lol... dis guy sef na comedian.... c as e dey yab OBO!!
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by midehill(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Justnora:
Davido is living off his father's money any artist that struggled before making money he won't be careless.

shattap dere
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Slurity(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
eezeribe:
Davido should not have wasted his time replying the broke tout...
It's only on social media that he would be able to exchange words with Davido... He should try it in real life and receive some brain reformatting slaps from body guards.
That's one thing with social media,giving every Tom,an opportunity to spill rubbish.
So, you did not see davido spilling rubbish too? You need to take flaggy drug
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by sanyamike(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Justnora:
where is your father's money..idiot..
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by kiddoiLL(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jostico:

Because no be the boy Matta you carry for head.
na which evil spirit dey push u dis evening ?
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by kyaagbanairaland(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
eezeribe:
It's only on social media that he would be able to exchange words with Davido... He should try it in real life and receive some brain reformatting slaps from body guards.
That's one thing with social media,giving every Tom,an opportunity to spill rubbish.
Shut up there. Don't u know it's childish when u come to social media and start bragging about ur wealth? D guy did d correct thing by hitting him hard.
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by SteveMarvic: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
eezeribe:
are u okay sir?... undecided..
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by crowley(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
lenghtinny:

You wey be adult with adult brain, tell us your achievements please. You may not like Davido but it doesn't change the fact that he is successful. He has paid his dues trash or no trash.
And what makes you think am not successful? am nt hungry, i can travel weneva i feel like, my family is well established. he has a car, i av a car. he does nt have private jet, i dnt have. everything i need in life, i have it. so nw u tell me ur accomplishments. since you nw measure maturity with success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by LesbianBoy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
crowley:

And what makes you think am not successful? am nt hungry, i can travel weneva i feel like, my family is well established. he has a car, i av a car. he does nt have private jet, i dnt have. everything i need in life, i have it. so nw u tell me ur accomplishments. since you nw measure maturity with success.

I know you are lying......but continue! lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by crowley(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
gurunlocker:

Don't just to people post, I don't GAF about being a kid or not.... I am talking about her saying Davido is living on his father's money, TF?
i admit, she made some invalid points. but did he have to respond? he has money, yea. but money does nt earn respect. I have respect for him, i once prefered him to wizzy. but recently, he his nt living upto the respect i have for him. you dnt see timaya or olamide fu€king up like this now. sorry bout my earlier mention tho.
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by crowley(m): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I know you are lying......but continue! lipsrsealed
welldone grin Now pls dont quote or mention me. thanks & God bless

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by shurch(m): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
kittykollinxx:
davido stoop so low by replying that guy. that's why I like dbanj and tuface dey av grown thick skin to abuses and insults

So if a fan corrects or gives a celeb advice now , that means the fan na low life or fool?.. U place them above your reasoning..
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by paultogo: 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hexdude1:
o funny... grin buh

no be joke nahcry
The boy is right Davido is a local artist..
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Missfads(f): 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
both of them HV eat belleful

Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please...
Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!

I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples

I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.

I have been campaigning for likes, yet, I am not meeting up.

Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.

Follow the links to like the pictures

Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0&id=115469595158195&refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by NemzySeries(m): 12:09am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:
anything can happen to any1 oga.... Davido is a flesh & bones & not d god of d arena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) / Aww.. Davido & Girlfriend Sira Are Still Together (new Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.