Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got (56448 Views)

Davido Storms Infinix Stores In Computer Village (Photos) / See What A Lady Wore As Davido Storms G12Bar,Oniru Private Beach,Lagos(pics) / Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by FolarinEmmanuel(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:
Davido should not have wasted his time replying the broke tout...
It's only on social media that he would be able to exchange words with Davido... He should try it in real life and receive some brain reformatting slaps from body guards.
That's one thing with social media,giving every Tom,an opportunity to spill rubbish.

Why you no employ Bouncers for Social media.
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by moorevic(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2017
Make i fry water.
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Liberal85(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:
It's only on social media that he would be able to exchange words with Davido... He should try it in real life and receive some brain reformatting slaps from body guards.
That's one thing with social media,giving every Tom,an opportunity to spill rubbish.
You mean the same way you just did..smh
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by pressplay411(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2017
Ohmywooord. Davido talking too much Ls lately. Dude took him to the cleaners for real. Choi
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Uzoigwe1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Savagery on point!!!
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by adellam16(f): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:
I don't get it. so u r a worshipper of Davido? What is he gonna give u at d end? Does he know u exist? My dear stop worshipping these small boys. Davido effed up big time by going to blast the guy on his page. Davido boasts a lot n u know it, too much pride and no respect.
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by adellam16(f): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Liberal85:

You mean the same way you just did..smh
U dey mind am Noise maker that's wat he is
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
a times davido dey behave like small pikin person u no suppose even follow word at all...
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Papadoh(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
ouchie, this one pain Davido. Auwallawal...

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by datigbogirl: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
sayentease:
Out of every problem Nigeria has, this is the only one Seun and lala can push to fp before they go to bed?

Tell me, how can they sleep well leaving this topic for Nigerians to dream of?

This one weak me ooo.. I go faint later.

Laptop for sale
HP 655
4 gig ram
Akure and Ibadan residents only
60k and moderately negotiable

e no gree 35k?
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Papadoh(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by olajazz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jostico:

Because no be the boy Matta you carry for head.

haaa,this one weak me like WIKO, abeg gimme bed lemme faint tongue tongue
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by CarterKim(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Elukapendragon:
Guy Davido Is Richer Than Wizkid. They Didnt Add His Fathers Wealth. If He Does He's Gonna Be 4x Richer Than Wizkid. Dnt Say What U Dnt Know

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by BadBlaize(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=eezeribe post=57613789]Davido should not have wasted his time replying the broke tout...
That's one thing with social media,giving every Tom,an opportunity to spill rubbish. [/quote

my friend sharap dere, bcus d boy is not a celebrity dat makes him broke?? poor brain you have
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by toprealman: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
This guy sef, Oyibo de fight for charity. Davido fit enter ring with the guy sef.
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Kingjoshbaba(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:

why call him a tout didn't he state the fact? smh
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by sayentease(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
datigbogirl:

e no gree 35k?

Where you dey?

Maybe you can change your mind when you see what you want to buy. I'd like for you to inspect it.. Payment can be done if you like it thereafter
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by slimvim: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:

You na wetin?
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by datigbogirl: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
sayentease:

Where you dey?

Maybe you can change your mind when you see what you want to buy. I'd like for you to inspect it.. Payment can be done if you like it thereafter

na 35k u get last...when you're game lemme know...trying times....
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by datigbogirl: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
sayentease:

Where you dey?

na 35k i get last...when you're game lemme know...trying times....I dey Ogun State
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by sayentease(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
datigbogirl:

na 35k u get last...when you're game lemme know...trying times....

Lol.. Trying times indeed. Everybody feel the heat.

Oya.m call me on 08158397133.. I don gree.. Make we close deal ASAP
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by MrCEO69(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:

Not from him? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Emassive(m): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
sayentease:
Out of every problem Nigeria has, this is the only one Seun and lala can push to fp before they go to bed?

Tell me, how can they sleep well leaving this topic for Nigerians to dream of?

This one weak me ooo.. I go faint later.

Make I Queue for your back after you wake up from the faint

Laptop for sale
HP 655
4 gig ram
Akure and Ibadan residents only
60k and moderately negotiable
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by santanwaegbe: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2017
haba bad mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aww.. Davido & Girlfriend Sira Are Still Together (new Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.