Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got (56454 Views)

Davido Storms Infinix Stores In Computer Village (Photos) / See What A Lady Wore As Davido Storms G12Bar,Oniru Private Beach,Lagos(pics) / Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by ExInferis(m): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:
Davido should not have wasted his time replying the broke tout...
It's only on social media that he would be able to exchange words with Davido... He should try it in real life and receive some brain reformatting slaps from body guards.
That's one thing with social media,giving every Tom,an opportunity to spill rubbish.

Just like you got an opporrunity to spill your own rubbish?
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by oladoja1(m): 12:41am On Jun 18, 2017
sayentease:
Out of every problem Nigeria has, this is the only one Seun and lala can push to fp before they go to bed?

Tell me, how can they sleep well leaving this topic for Nigerians to dream of?

This one weak me ooo.. I go faint later.

Laptop for sale
HP 655
4 gig ram
Akure and Ibadan residents only
60k and moderately negotiable

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by LordBaelish: 12:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Justnora:
Davido is living off his father's money any artist that struggled before making money he won't be careless.

Stop hating biatch... don't you have a father too?
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Davido stooped so low to come to his page..
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by dingbang(m): 12:57am On Jun 18, 2017
Sometimes I ask myself, must celebrities be on twitter?
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by oodua1stson: 3:56am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:
It's only on social media that he would be able to exchange words with Davido... He should try it in real life and receive some brain reformatting slaps from body guards.
That's one thing with social media,giving every Tom,an opportunity to spill rubbish.
people like you are the reason why this country is dead. Just read the nonsenseou put up here again. So because of ordinary comment he would get slapped by body guards of davido. Is that why guards are for? To attack or to protect their boss?

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by drtee247(m): 4:05am On Jun 18, 2017
That niggurh auwalauwal is a big time troll Lmao
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by bionixs: 5:04am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:
some so-called nobody could shock you in real life. Thats is why you hear news like, how nobody wasted Luky Dube and all that. That guy you called tout,has nothing to lose
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by bionixs: 5:06am On Jun 18, 2017
praizblog:
lol. ee pain am
yes o. Painment
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by TERTAR: 5:12am On Jun 18, 2017
At least Davido reply him,he got a noticeme there to take to his village chiefs
But wait o,what about himself?has he compare himself with his mate who are equally doing well? grin grin
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:

You sound naive

It's called freedom of speech if you don't like it make your account private hats why that option exists

It's comment like this that makes me wonder sometimes​the age index of members here
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by iamrealdeji(m): 5:42am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:
Africans are indeed apes. so the guy is not qualified to be communicated with because he's broke? and you can't even say anything about Davido insulting his father. I know you're the type that would see Evans now and lie down for him to step on you and twale hin because he's rich

2 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by sisisioge: 5:55am On Jun 18, 2017
These people should leave my Davido alone please. Let him do his thing at his pace, if you like call him Local...he's still the King at home! Haters go and drink water o.

That IG ranter now might be his age mate too, what does he have? Kettle calling stove black. Who knows his black behind? In fact, Davido just made him popular now by posting on his page. Metcheeew undecided
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by kennystar46: 6:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Chai d tin pain davido walai
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by chiraqDemon(m): 6:47am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:
But we all know social media is where davido displays his childishness too. Goes both ways
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Azam101: 7:10am On Jun 18, 2017
He pain davido hahahahah !!
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by harffie(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2017
Jostico:

Because no be the boy Matta you carry for head.
grin

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by SteveMarvic: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2017
gurunlocker:

Don't just to people post, I don't GAF about being a kid or not.... I am talking about her saying Davido is living on his father's money, TF?
angry angry Rip English
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by marko420(m): 7:15am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:

Everyman na KING FOR HIM LANE
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by richard16(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2017
KingLennon:
Tell me are you done talking? I don't wanna be a player no more. Person wer never chop the argue with person wer get 30 billion for him account. Sense Fall on that niqqa abeg
I don't think u knw wat is 30 billion!
Reserve dat sense to fall on u bro...
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by richard16(m): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:
U see why some ppl are called fools
Nigga u are a disgrace!
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by gurunlocker: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2017
SteveMarvic:
angry angry Rip English

Typing with anger.... I'm sure you won't even be able to speak better English while you go around looking for errors...
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by ExcessKJ(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:

My brother, so your advice to a common celebrity goes thus because you felt the young man was disrespectful towards a celebrity who lack courtesy toward elderlies.

These days, I have being trying if I can share any inspiration from these celebrities but all what they offers ardent followers is showcasing their extravagant lifestyles coupled with advertisement of their once in a blue moon not yet render financial assistance .

Brother, I am quite sure you are one of the leaders of tomorrow, staunch critic of the failed political structure our fore-father's offered us.

If you are the elected into any political office and a common civilian disrespect your high office publicly, How would you react ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by KingLennon(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2017
richard16:
I don't think u knw wat is 30 billion! Reserve dat sense to fall on u bro...
That's Scarcasm bro....

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by madgoat(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:

Shut up there. See ur reasoning....
People like you that celebrate mediocrity should not be in the midst of nairaland intellectuals.

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by frankanyiks(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:
have known your age
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by slyrone(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:
Ode,
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by samisj4real(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2017
eezeribe:
i bet wen u were typing dis shit u sere in the TOILET & u left ur brains in the SITTING ROOM..
Re: Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got by Elukapendragon(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Justnora:
Davido is living off his father's money any artist that struggled before making money he won't be careless.
Guy Davido Is Richer Than Wizkid. They Didnt Add His Fathers Wealth. If He Does He's Gonna Be 4x Richer Than Wizkid. Dnt Say What U Dnt Know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.