Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking (73183 Views)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by jubsonstone(m): 2:31am On Jun 18, 2017
Give that make-up Artist one cold beer
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by emma2406(m): 4:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Tell me if God will not use special day to judge Nigerian women.... Haha @80 she look 35
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by discman2k2(m): 4:39am On Jun 18, 2017
I still say it Money is very good for women. It increases & sustains their beauty, both inward & outward.
A wise man notes this & showers her with enough gifts & regular pocket money. Don't get it twisted WOMEN WERE CREATED NEVER TO LACK, IF NOT EVERY VICE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM HAPPEN.
Nothwithstanding...
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by supereagle(m): 4:51am On Jun 18, 2017
The word of God is right that says beauty is vain. Artificial transformation.
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by karrim4real(m): 5:13am On Jun 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
I will look prettier than her at 100

Yes with the power of makeup shall live in your wallet. Slay Queen.
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by aldexrio(m): 5:15am On Jun 18, 2017
Make up artists will not make heaven. This is the highest form of deciet.
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by difference5050: 5:42am On Jun 18, 2017
The founder of make up demon is building duplex for in the pit of hell fire keep on catching souls for Satan but remember you are also heading there
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by Venica(f): 5:50am On Jun 18, 2017
millions if not billions of women, will not b recognize on judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 18, 2017
Time catches up with everything, just imagine this lady in her 20s....how many men would have ruined their lives for her...still sha, I think she's a beauty with or without makeup
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by UrbanNGCom: 6:54am On Jun 18, 2017
Yepa grin
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by roeb1987(m): 6:57am On Jun 18, 2017
shift let me run! we the guys of nowadays are just getting marry to makeup! I strongly believe that if Nigerian government baned cosmetics for 24hrs most guys will not know their fiancee/wife again.
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by newoffer: 7:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Women are painter from d days of Adam.
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by marooh: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2017
OP are you sure?
The makeup reach her neck so?
Haba! Abi she dey soak with this makeup!.
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by Awoofawo(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't need anybody to tell me where she's from.

From the wrinkled, bleaching-burnt skin your guess is as good as mine.

I'm also very sure that she is a witch.
You this guy why??/ Are you from Aro-chuwku or what?! You like talking trash........... Ori e ti daru o kan mo ni! you need help! Evan Brother!
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by bootylady101(f): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2017
what surgery cannot do, makeup will do
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by Saintdaprince(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2017
This is a good work of art. Nice make up. More power to your work dear make up artist.
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by supaslim(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2017
Fotoshop edit join jare.google: ((supaslim marry me)) to download my lates song.
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by Tobium1(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Yuck!!
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by Finest777(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2017
For sure dear wink
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2017
EFCC AND DSS I VE BLEW WHISTLE oooooo! No give em my contacts don't need compensation
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by kingvick09(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2017
mo fhoor o!! na wetin be dis o
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by reiddecuti: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2017
And so.......
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2017
Some Comments though... Must she make up to find man? Can't somebody look good again?
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by tigonana: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2017
Who be d person wey makeup for dis Grandma,she must die today

Kini gbogbo radarada yii

Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by aldexrio(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2017
Venica:
millions if not billions of women, will not b recognize on judgement day.

I concur (in timaya's voice)
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by mattsvibes: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2017
make up Another form of anti agein camoflag
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by freshinko: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is called photosynthesis. Lols
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by kokostick(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
mebad:
shift let me faint
do u mean

Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by amalder: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
she looks great but she can't be 80 impossible.
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
She doesn't look too bad at 80 if u ask me...she maintained good health to look that healthy @makeup free photo
that woman is not 80.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.