Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,956 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking (73184 Views)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by Mcreloaded(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Men are in trouble , the more you look the less you see.
How do we differentiate what's real no wonder ladies now insist sex after marriage how then do you see her real face if not when she wakes up in the morning in your house
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by Ijobaorun(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by brenister10: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I don't need anybody to tell me where she's from.

From the wrinkled, bleaching-burnt skin your guess is as good as mine.

I'm also very sure that she is a witch.

Ewu, like your mother
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by orjaha(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
my father needs wife like this of after pix. no be before pix ooo
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by gabe1234(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
blood of nebuziah...
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by seunfape(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
So na make up those ugly girls they use to cover up .I see
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by definateli: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Next
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by aluko360(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
this is not make up, this is renovation.
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by cris07(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
I will look prettier than her at 100
bbstar... Can i knw u pls?
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by andy511(m): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking by mistermaster: 1:54am On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
I will look prettier than her at 100

I bilifi u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.