Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

How True Is It That Men From Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers 'cheat' Alot? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How True Is It That Men From Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers 'cheat' Alot? (1959 Views)

Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) / Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) / IGP Idris Reacts To Benue And Rivers Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is It That Men From Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers 'cheat' Alot? by ekensi01: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
I have notice that men from this places Akwa Ibom,Calabar and River are very bad and can brutalise,beat and even nab women.

I got this girlfriend some years back who was an Akwa Ibom lady, and i begin to ask her about her relatives love life and she said that her cousion sister died because a man pregnanted her and usually use to beat her everytime during pregnancy which led to her death.

Also: I saw a man who was quarreling his boy(servant) telling him to concentrate on work cause he have nobody apart from him(the oga), that even the father being a Calabar man will get money and spend it with other ladies, and wouldnt even care about them. And somany other stories on NL.

Why are men from that side like that?
Re: How True Is It That Men From Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers 'cheat' Alot? by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2017
It's true.....
Re: How True Is It That Men From Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers 'cheat' Alot? by zolapower: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
All men cheat guy . If u admire a lady in ur heart u already commit that s what d Bible says .so anyman without that thought must be a gay
Re: How True Is It That Men From Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers 'cheat' Alot? by ekensi01: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2017
zolapower:
All men cheat guy . If u admire a lady in ur heart u already commit that s what d Bible says .so anyman without that thought must be a gay
your point no make sense we are talk about why dudes from that area are good at cheating,beating and doing harmful things to their wives compel to other places.

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) / Crime Reduction: Ogun Commissioner Of Police, Seeks MAN O' WAR Cooperation / Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.