Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Tolls Collection And The Mko Stadium - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolls Collection And The Mko Stadium (571 Views)

Breaking: FG To Re-introduce Tolls – Fashola / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / PDP Wants Fashola Impeached Over Tolls On Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tolls Collection And The Mko Stadium by lannre(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2010
Please I need someone who is closer to the Ogun state Government to please forward this- I was at the Moshood Abiola Stadium last Friday with some friends to relax in one of the entertainment center there,they were all there before me and I have to call them to confirm if truly the tolls of N100 should be paid before allowing any car in,their reply was "yes" that was not the issue. I concur its part of IGR in Ogun State (my Dear State) my surprise is the state of the roads within the stadiums,its just too bad to have so much pot holes in there,and for how long will the tolls collection make up the revenue to tar those roads,what is the duration of the place to be in that mess,who is the contractor ,who paid him the retention fees, Please let us do some little things right. Authority in charge please take good note and act. The N100 tolls grants and tax collected should be justified. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Centre To Be Named After Maryam Babangida / Latest On Terror Watchlist: Nigeria’s Response / Cracks In Fec: Hand Over To Jonathan •akunyili Asks Yar’adua •colleagues Accuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.