Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why Do We Fall Out Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Fall Out Of Love? (462 Views)

A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow / Why Do We Fall Asleep After Ejaculation Or Orgasm? / Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Fall Out Of Love? by valkaka(m): 12:35am On Jun 18, 2017
We conflate sex with love - Look I’ll never stop loving my mom or dad, but I don’t think I should be having amazing sex with them every night either. The fact that we make having good/great sex a prerequisite for love puts undo stress on the relationship, and stress can cripple your ability to feel love.

The longer you spend with someone the less attractive they will become - Sure there are people who say everyday they fall more in love with their partner, but usually, it’s the opposite. Most people aren’t as great as our imaginations made them out to be, and the reality is they are quite demanding and overwhelming.

You out grow them - There are people who are amazing for you in a particular time in your life and then you guys grow in different directions and you don’t relate to them in same way, and that’s ok.

We fall out of everything else in life, why would love be any different? - I’ve gone to bed happy and woke up sad, and later that day I was happy again. Being in love comes in waves, much like a psychedelic experience, you can be lost in another world with someone, and later that night thinking about bills. I think it’s a lot more constructive to look at being in love as a state you get access to.

Our point of view of the relationship evolves - Sometimes we are in love because we have a limited understanding of what that relationship means to us in the grander context of our life. But as we get older and get more insight into the relationship we might see that this relationship has played its role in our lives and it’s time to move.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS
Re: Why Do We Fall Out Of Love? by dingbang(m): 12:36am On Jun 18, 2017
She just becomes dumb...
Re: Why Do We Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 18, 2017
When his diick is controlling him and he became a dickhead lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 18, 2017
My Ex is so dumb, I ran out of ideas myself grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Want Their Boo To Be Rich At Age 20! ..but Her Dad Is Broke At Age 60 / ''you Look Sexy'' Is An Insult(exclusively Baby)redb / My Girl Friend Called Me A Sugar Daddy Because Am Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.