Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

A Way To Probably Fix Nigeria Startup Scene - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Way To Probably Fix Nigeria Startup Scene (852 Views)

Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. / Is There A Way I Can Get The Dummy API For Our Local Nigeria Flights? / The Effects Of The Ponzi Era On Nigerian Tech Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Way To Probably Fix Nigeria Startup Scene by AbiZeus: 1:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Me and some guys have been thinking about building a crowd-funding platform with provide contacts between angel investors, venture capitalist and startups alike.. such that certain things would fall in the right place like
labor organization(manual,digital etc) and maybe provide analytics about idea vaildations across all spectrum
from software, hardware tech, agriculture, health care, filming and animations and generic business such that
establishing the perfect link for value chains across the economy...the question am really asking is such a platform really needed? would you use it? and what challenges do you think would probably make it a disaster.....i personally believe Tomorrow belong to those Who Hear it coming....thanks for your audience
Re: A Way To Probably Fix Nigeria Startup Scene by Laird(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2017
Before seeking funding; Have a product or Service already built up, running ,established and tested on a small scale size population and market with Success

Most.investors ( venture vapitalists) fund/ invest in Expansion, I learnt this from quora

Most pioneers or business starters had to use personal funds, angel investors.(friends, family, one man.investors ) to raise money to start

Professional investors mainly invest for Expansion of already successful established businesse that us already established business models

For example, American Record Labels had signed
Dbanj, Davido and Wizkid only after they had proven to be successful in the African market and signed and invested in the artistes to try to enlarge and expand each musical Artiste's already african market established established music business in the International Market to make more International Money for both parties

(1) (Reply)

POST HERE! All Hacking Related Information! / Lynda Premium Accounts For Sale / Gain More Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.