Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. (4064 Views)

Come Become Part Of Something Big: Let's Build A Fintech Startup Together. / Let's Build A Mobile App For Your Businesses, Websites & Blogs / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Technically, it's not yet huge..its still a young start up, with the bird still in egg..

Are you a young web app developer, Android developer, and you think you have what it takes to contribute to the "minimum viable product" development of this idea (i'll be talking about this below). and some services we'll be offering. You can comment below with your:

1. Technical Stack ( & your proficiency level)
2. What projects, you've worked on/ you're working on
3. Where you're working/schooling/living

If you have commerce or sales, marketing&/finance , accounting background you can also comment below

*i'll prefer Lagos based, (for individual's convenience sake)
*Ladies in the house do indicate if you have the skill set and you think you can, don't be intimidated by guys.
*I don't need you to be a "Pro", even though i'll prefer a higher proficiency; above that is someone is who is ready to win and ready to give whatever it takes to get it

*N.B: This is still a startup and not an established company.. We're getting there..
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Basically what this whole thing is about is that..I'm building a tech company, that "will" deal with product making both in hard(Embedded systems & Iot) and software, as well as service deliveries.. However now, the whole Hardware programming and engineering isn't the focus now, it's on a hold.. But i had to speak about it because i want you to be able to see that this isn't just about now.. It's something that has propensity to be great company if it has the right management ,skills and its proffering solutions.

Main_Business: building an interstate Courier service.. Where customers can request pick up of item for delivery in another location(state as the case maybe). Interstate parcel delivery.. Both sender and reciever able to track item..
Even though we have presence of great Courier services in Nigeria, dhl, Fedx, Ups etc. a whole lot of them specialize in international deliveries. Most of us send parcels across states through bus drivers, cab men, taxi etc. Our goal is to come up with a way to automate this process.. I've drafted up some solutions that could be cost effective.
I also believe that if such is well implemented , it will pronounce dropshipping businesses, individuals can be rest assured that their parcel will be delivered to the specified reciever. Hence Both businesses and individuals can get to you this to ease their reach to various part of the country. Currently on this... (**please give reviews on this, i did a small survey but i think hearing from Nairaland can help us get more data as regards this)

(2). We all know we have a crazy payment system for transactions in Nigeria. Even though individuals over the last few years has risen to solve this impending problem.. It's still in some sort in shambles for businesses and individuals. I started this but it's currently in a total mess.. i got hooked up erm...ermm.. somewhere sha.. it's not at all an abandoned project .. I hope to build an Online Banking system that actually has the bank Online(lets say *Bank). Users can create account,( this isn't connecting it to your traditional bank account); you can however connect with a traditional bank, it basically a bank on it own, where you can store, save, send and spend directly.. by transferring to users who have account with the bank.. transfers going out of the system to a bank will be processed in the current conventional way.. Transactions within the system will only require Users Phone numbers ...

I'll like Any and everyone to review these ideas.. This ideas are currently only scraps of codes on my pc..
I'll like to build a team of experts and enthusiast around this project who really wants to create a system
Lets keep it real by following the format above.. Share your opinion.. Even if i didn't list what you can offer, if you deem it fit, be it an idea, suggestion, or want to be part of the team.. Lets see and hear it out..

cc seun , lalasticlala
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Harlexkhali: 12:18am On Feb 21, 2018
I am a video game developer, programme in c++, and still learning python. A student of FUTO. but Base in lagos. Nice idea you ve got. But how can I involve my self with my knowledge in your ideas.

1 Like

Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Cydal: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2018
Yeah your idea is great. I'm interested. But I suspect that you're still tied up with the whole picture. Let's get it splintered to pieces. You can then share it. Thanks for the opportunity
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by official2ak(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2018
Hello, am an android developer of 2 years exerience. You've got a nice idea and i also have some ideas that will be a great contribution to this start-up.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2018
Sorry i had to delete my other account.. I Opened the thread earlier. Thanks for your comments so far

EDITED:
OP left.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2018
Harlexkhali:
I am a video game developer, programme in c++, and still learning python. A student of FUTO. but Base in lagos. Nice idea you ve got. But how can I involve my self with my knowledge in your ideas.

Thank you @Harlex, But i don't think a Game developer isn't needed now, considering the product types...
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cydal:
Yeah your idea is great. I'm interested. But I suspect that you're still tied up with the whole picture. Let's get it splintered to pieces. You can then share it. Thanks for the opportunity

Thanks for the feedback.. However, you didn't specify your technical stack and your proficiency level ..
As regard "Being tied up with the whole Picture".... I really do not understand what you mean.. But i do know that i have a big picture, which over time will be painted in reality, But as a start up now.. the main concerns(market validation, sales& revenue, customers on completion etc.) are narrowed down to our 2 applications.. I worked up some business and financial models. I'll be sharing with those of us that we get to work together...

please be more specific about your skill set..
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
official2ak:
Hello, am an android developer of 2 years exerience. You've got a nice idea and i also have some ideas that will be a great contribution to this start-up.

Thank you @official2ak.. We'll love to hear your contributions too.. Any prior product you've worked on/ working on..
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by mcameo: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Based in Lagos, email mcameo@mail.com. Working on some interesting bits.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Empressabbie(f): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
kay0ph:

Thank you @Harlex, But i don't think a Game developer isn't needed now, considering the product types...
I think you should create a whatsapp group for this. I'm also interested, I am a web and android developer but I'm not in lagos for now, I'll be relocating soon though.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Empressabbie:
I think you should create a whatsapp group for this. I'm also interested, I am a web and android developer but I'm not in lagos for now, I'll be relocating soon though.

I'll like to work with you. Yes, There is a whatsapp Group.. you can drop your number. Modify the post after two hours i should contacted you within the two hours.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
@official2ak @Cydal @Empressabbie
Please do drop your what'sApp contacts, i'll reach out to you in the shortest time possibe. You can modify such post after 2hours. I'll like to talk individually to us.. Not every one specified or commented about their skill set or the profieciency level..

@mcameo Thank you.. i'd mailed you.. But can i have your number too.. You seem to have the sales, business and management background, particularly about investment and sourcing sponsors, your post and thread are basically about that..
I don't know if you've received my mail, titled " From the Big Dreamer on Nairaland".. But i'll love to connect with you.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by wane01(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
hello am a 3d animator .. python programmer ... web dev and graphics designer.... and also learning A.I
I would love to be a part of the team as I was once a member of a team that metamorphosed into an i.t company buh split up due to internal crisis ...
can you give out the whatsapp join link .... and am also based in Lagos .... on the mainland though or send a quick mail I'll respond once seen
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
wane01:
hello am a 3d animator .. python programmer ... web dev and graphics designer.... and also learning A.I
I would love to be a part of the team as I was once a member of a team that metamorphosed into an i.t company buh split up due to internal crisis ...
can you give out the whatsapp join link .... and am also based in Lagos .... on the mainland though or send a quick mail I'll respond once seen

Great.. I'll love to speak and hear more from you, Being on the mainland isn't a problem.. I've sent an email..

I didn't post the WhatsApp Group link because i don't want just about anybody to join the group. But those who can see along with the vision, with the right skill set, team up and we can create a system together.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by wane01(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
kay0ph:

Great.. I'll love to speak and hear more from you, Being on the mainland isn't a problem.. I've sent an email..

I didn't post the WhatsApp Group link because i don't want just about anybody to join the group. But those who can see along with the vision, with the right skill set, team up and we can create a system together.
i would also appreciate if u could pen down ur idea into subdivisions so i.e goal, requirements, project duration e.t.c so everyone can get a clear vision and also where to fit in
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Empressabbie(f): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
kay0ph:
@official2ak @Cydal @Empressabbie
Please do drop your what'sApp contacts, i'll reach out to you in the shortest time possibe. You can modify such post after 2hours. I'll like to talk individually to us.. Not every one specified or commented about their skill set or the profieciency level..

@mcameo Thank you.. i'd mailed you.. But can i have your number too.. You seem to have the sales, business and management background, particularly about investment and sourcing sponsors, your post and thread are basically about that..
I don't know if you've received my mail, titled " From the Big Dreamer on Nairaland".. But i'll love to connect with you.
081******55
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
wane01:

i would also appreciate if u could pen down ur idea into subdivisions so i.e goal, requirements, project duration e.t.c so everyone can get a clear vision and also where to fit in

Definitely, I would relate these things to you, the goals, requirement, project duration, financial sources whilst project is on going. Even though i'm concerned about the technical aspect of the project, i'm also more concerned about the marketing upon completion, the CPA( cost-per-acquisition) of a customer.. because going into business it isn't just going to be about the idea alone. i mean the number of business pragmatist vs people who are going to be early adopters etc. I'm also trying to meet people particularly professionals in this regards for mentorship..

I'd pushed a message to you on WhatsApp.. Do reply soon, we'll talk about these things in detailed format.. Your experience can give us a plus. Hope to work with you.

1 Like

Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Empressabbie:
0813*****55
copied.. I'd pushed a message to you on WhatsApp.. You can modify your comment.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by dokunbam(m): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Technically, it's not yet huge..its still a young start up, with the bird still in egg..

Are you a young web app developer, Android developer, and you think you have what it takes to contribute to the "minimum viable product" development of this idea (i'll be talking about this below). and some services we'll be offering. You can comment below with your:

If you have commerce or sales, marketing&/finance , accounting background you can also comment below

*Ladies in the house do indicate if you have the skill set and you think you can, don't be intimidated by guys.
*I don't need you to be a "Pro", even though i'll prefer a higher proficiency; above that is someone is who is ready to win and ready to give whatever it takes to get it

*N.B: This is still a startup and not an established company.. We're getting there..

I am the head of IT and operations in a well established e-commerce company in Lagos. He can discuss
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 23, 2018
dokunbam:

I am the head of IT and operations in a well established e-commerce company in Lagos. He can discuss
Thank you for response sir, i'll really love to speak with you. I sent you a default Nairaland mail. Can i have your number too sir, Preferably one that is also active on WhatsApp.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
Any programmer here interested in being part of this startup team... willing to collaborate and has the discipline to see this vision to "ready to ship" state. I need programmers not just designers(preferably a full stack developer) please.. People who actually covered the basics of programming, has the knowledge about process of software development, who has the desire to create a system.

i don't need you to be a pro.. But be able to code, be able to explain some basic concepts, above all is willing to keep up with learning and stepping out of "this is the way i'm used to do it/ i like doing it" to "i do this because its Efficient"..

Are you a young web app developer, Android developer, and you think you have what it takes to contribute to the "minimum viable product" development of this idea.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by orcl200(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
I am a full stack developer I specialize in web app and desktop app, newly getting into mobile app. I am proficient in HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQUERY, AJAX, PHP, MYSQL, ORACLE, C#, VB.NET, JAVA

I am interested.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by raymod170(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
interesting ideas, am interested in your startup as well, am a full stack developer with experience in web and windows app development including Andriod and website design.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2018
raymod170:
interesting ideas, am interested in your startup as well, am a full stack developer with experience in web and windows app development including Andriod and website design.

Thank you Emmanuel, I'd checked through your post and topics, your works and interest are impressive.. I'll love to hear and speak with you. I'd messaged you on WhatsApp through the contact you posted on one of your topics: 0816*3***47.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by kingraj01: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2018
Hello. i am trying to buy into your ideas and i think you got a nice concept out there. So am willing to ride with you. Thanks.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2018
orcl200:
I am a full stack developer I specialize in web app and desktop app, newly getting into mobile app. I am proficient in HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQUERY, AJAX, PHP, MYSQL, ORACLE, C#, VB.NET, JAVA

I am interested.

Thank you orcl200, you seem more like a front end developer...your post and thread seems you're a programming enthusiast ..
I'll love to hear and speak with you... I sent you a default nairaland mail.. you can reply with your WhatsApp contact. i'll message you as soon as i get your mail.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2018
kingraj01:
Hello. i am trying to buy into your ideas and i think you got a nice concept out there. So am willing to ride with you. Thanks.

Hello Rasaq or should we still stick to kingrajio , Good morning.. I went through your post.. you seem to be a Designer both as Graphical and web designer, having a flair for programming.. Also a gamer.. I'll love to hear and speak with you.. I got your contact 0708*0***94 on one of your other post.. We'll speak more in chat. Basically i'll need more of your intuitive grasp of programming. And i believe you commenting on this thread means you have you what can contribute.. i look forward to speaking with you..
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by orcl200(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
kay0ph:

Thank you orcl200, you seem more like a front end developer...your post and thread seems you're a programming enthusiast ..
I'll love to hear and speak with you... I sent you a default nairaland mail.. you can reply with your WhatsApp contact. i'll message you as soon as i get your mail.

You think I am a front end developer? Why
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
orcl200:

You think I am a front end developer? Why
Lets say its more of the pattern in your list.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Leonyluiz(m): 1:22am On Feb 26, 2018

Hello Chief.
Would love to be part of this startup. I am an android developer. currently working on an app right now. never been part of a company cos i am a student of Unilag. leonyluiz94@gmail.com if you need more details
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Olalekank(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Build Paystack Like System / Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.