Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Petition Against Deceptive/excessive Use Of Makeup By Females - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition Against Deceptive/excessive Use Of Makeup By Females (910 Views)

Coronavirus: Family Of 3 From Edo State Died Of Excessive Use Of Chloroquine / Adamawa Guber: Drama As APC Withdraws Election Petition Against Gov. Fintiri / Tribunal: PDP Withdraws Election Petition Against Sokoto Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petition Against Deceptive/excessive Use Of Makeup By Females by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys
I want to file an online petition against THE UNJUSTLY, DECEPTIVE AND EXCESSIVE USE OF MAKEUP BY FEMALES.
Its high time to stand against injustice
A lot of people have been unjustly trapped in relationships.
A lot of people have been psychologically traumatised.
Its high time we stopped this.
I believe if laws and sanctions are made, it would drastically reduce this plague eating into our fabrics
Let's push this
Come on its father's day
Let's stand together
UNITED WE STAND
SAY NO TO DECEPTIVE USE OF MAKE UP
The link to sign the petition will be uploaded soon
But I need to be assured of your support my fellow brothers
Together we can make this happen

Re: Petition Against Deceptive/excessive Use Of Makeup By Females by NothingDoMe: 4:58am On Jun 18, 2017
You are a very wicked person.

Women be protecting their makeup like:

Re: Petition Against Deceptive/excessive Use Of Makeup By Females by CheapSunglass(m): 5:06am On Jun 18, 2017
Op

Re: Petition Against Deceptive/excessive Use Of Makeup By Females by Xtargold(f): 8:07pm On May 19, 2018
Will you accept to date any of the ladies on the left?

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. / Save Me From Recall, Dino Melaye Begs Senators / Adeleke Defeated Aregbesola's Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.