Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) (99801 Views)

How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS / Enugu Fake Beggar Who Deceives People With Cotton Wool & Engine Oil Disgraced / Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by BigShishi(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
In the hilarious clip, a lady told a female beggar who approached her for money in traffic to do Ashawo work because its a good work and that's the work she's doing herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay3hWCnApBQ

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by falcon01: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
She right oo grin

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin

She might be right, because It's even the world's oldest profession..

A job that sustains a lot of Nairaland's females

817 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by donbachi(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
What were u people expecting from an ashapreneur.

270 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by MufasaLion: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Being a beggar is bad, Being a cumdump is bad too.

325 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Queenslander(f): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
She's mad,
Even though she rightly called herself a hoe, I don't care,. She's still mad!!

so because the beggar has a big ass.. she should start selling herself to every Dick, Tom and Harry in town?? Wow, What a brilliant idea..
Smh!!

If the lady in question was her sister or daughter,. Would she advice her to go into such devilish and demeaning work??

Prostitution as an institution is evil,. It doesn't matter if it is the world's oldest profession,. It is still wrong, immoral and deplorable..

Spits angry

260 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by kendrick93(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Queenslander:
She's mad,

so because the beggar has a big ass.. she should start selling herself to every Dick, Tom and Harry in town?? Wow, What a brilliant idea..
Smh!!

If the lady in question was her sister or daughter,. Would she advice her to go into such a devilish and demeaning work??

Prostitution as an institution is evil,. It doesn't matter if it is the world's oldest profession,. It is still wrong, immoral and deplorable..

Spits angry
Hmm cheesy grin
You are vexing oh!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Martini101(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Future is.......
Women supporting Women.
"Men are Scum"
Etc

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Queenslander(f): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
kendrick93:
Hmm cheesy grin
You are vexing oh!!
Lmao cheesy

I swear down, she genuinely has a rock in her head instead of an actual brain..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hmm! Special adviser on prostituting affairs. I hail thee.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by JOACHINpedro: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sexual liberation 98.5%...
We're getting there cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Queenslander:
She's mad,

Smh!!

If the lady in question was her sister or daughter,. Would she advice her to go into such a devilish and demeaning work??

Spits angry

Lol, it's actually annoying. The level of moral decadence in our society is alarming; someone openly bragging nd acknowledging that shes a hoe. I blif Sodom nd Gomorrah will b a saint wen compared to the society of 2day.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Aganju849: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Candour grin

1 Like

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by zolajpower: 3:17am On Aug 30, 2021
All this Akwaibom people sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Karlovych: 4:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Imagine the advice this silly woman is giving? Some ladies can be very stupid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 6:37am On Aug 30, 2021
FamTomx2:
grin

Where did you all got this lies that ashawo is the oldest profession? Prove it.

11 Likes

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2021
Queenslander:
She's mad,

Smh!!

Spits angry
It's not the world oldest profession oga.... Prove it if it is.
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

Where did you all got this lies that ashawo is the oldest profession? Prove it.

Dude, google is there for you ..

Ask the question for a quick reply.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by JOACHINpedro: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2021
FamTomx2:
grin

Oga, always DYOR
Ashawo is not the oldest profession

1 Like

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Pathokpo: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2021
BigShishi:
In the hilarious clip, a lady told a female beggar who approached her for money in traffic to do Ashawo work because its a good work and that's the work she's doing herself.

The level of moral decadence in Nigeria is very alarming

9 Likes

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Pathokpo: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2021
BigShishi:

The level of moral decadence in Nigeria is very alarming. Imagine

8 Likes

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Pathokpo: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2021
BigShishi:

The level of moral decadence in Nigeria is very alarming. What morals do you expect these to pass to the future generations. I weep for Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Queenslander(f): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

It's not the world oldest profession oga.... Prove it if it is.

It is not madam, I think it's more of a figure of speech!!

12 Likes

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2021
Queenslander:

It is not madam, I think it's more of a figure of speech!!
Figure of speech in what class? Hyperbole?
And I'm not madam.

3 Likes

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by potent5(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2021
It is finally finished!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Queenslander(f): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

Figure of speech in what class? Hyperbole?
And I'm not madam.

Yes,. More of an overstatement,. Not to be taken literally ☹️

And I am not oga too!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2021
grin
This is what we call--"Buhari regime got me like this"

Once had an encounter with one along the road some time ago...My friend told her madam ashawo no be work and her reply was --"Oga,na your wife abi na your sister toto I dey use do am? grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2021
FamTomx2:

Dude, google is there for you ..

Ask the question for a quick reply.
Dude, I understand you.... I have seen that the phrase originated from one Rudyard Kipling, a writer.

He was misquoted and hence, the popular use today.

This phrase is like an idiom, cliché or stereotype not necessarily true but we've accepted it as part of our words/view.

Cc Queenslander

4 Likes

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2021
Queenslander:

Yes,. More of an overstatement,. Not to be taken literally ☹️

And I am not oga too!!
I understand now and I already quoted you.

But you always sound like an oga, and many times you don't respond to certain issues when questioned here on Nairaland grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) / The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.