Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Hate Speechs Against Ndigbo From Northerners, Within 4 Years After Independence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speechs Against Ndigbo From Northerners, Within 4 Years After Independence (1518 Views)

Atiku: Rather Than Sell NNPC, Withdraw All Oil Wells From Northerners / What Biafra Would Look Like After Independence / Obasanjo - ''after Independence Nigeria Had 3 Countries In One'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Speechs Against Ndigbo From Northerners, Within 4 Years After Independence by citizenY(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
azimibraun:
Never get tired of giving love. It's not for Man its for God. But review your love giving strategy that's all. If unconditional love doesn't work try a conditional love a.k.a political love a.k.a give and take love. That's what the igbo man needs now. That is the American love.

Point of correction they prefer Jewish love. Azimi, you try. Can you imagine what will happen when a nymph becomes a prostitute? Dem no go hear.
Re: Hate Speechs Against Ndigbo From Northerners, Within 4 Years After Independence by ShootToKill: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Prouddevil:
you are doing exactly what the op accused the north for.. Child of hate born of hate, fed of hate, and end up spewing hate infact your name should be hate.. Smh

The feeling is mutual bro. Stop begging me for love and face Arewa or odua or whatever crackhole you crawled out from.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speechs Against Ndigbo From Northerners, Within 4 Years After Independence by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
madridguy:
[s]I think someone need to comeup with a better claim. I don't see anything " hate " lines. The Igbos should stop bringing wrong instances to justify Kanu's hatred speech. Go to youtube and see yourself. Kanu want every Hausa Fulani dead, he want Yoruba Pastors killed and want to see NIGERIA in turmoil.[/s]
Not surprised
My ppl say it's impossible to wake a man pretending to be asleep!
Re: Hate Speechs Against Ndigbo From Northerners, Within 4 Years After Independence by Prouddevil(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
ragiluhivo:
U. K. Charles

THE HATE DID NOT START TODAY

Northern House Of Assembly Proceedings, February - March 1964
Below is an extract from the proceedings of the Northern Region House of Assembly between February and March 1964, less than four years after Nigeria’s independence from the British. I have nothing to add. Read and judge for yourself:

"Mallam Muhammadu Mustapha Mande Gyan:
On the allocation of plots to Igbos or allocation of stalls, I would like to advise the Minister that these people know how to make money, and we do not know the way and manner of getting about this business. We do not want Igbos to be allocated with plots. I do not want them to be given plots…

Mallam Bashari Umaru:
I would like (you), as a Minister of Land and Survey, to revoke forthwith all Certificates of Occupancy from the hands of the Igbos resident in the Region… (Applause)

Mr. A. A. Agogede:
I’m very glad that we are in a Moslem country, and the government of Northern Nigeria allowed some few Christians in the region to enjoy themselves according to the belief of their religion, but building of hotels should be taken away from the Igbos, and even if we find some Christians who are interested in building hotels and do not have money to do so, the government should aid them, instead of allowing Igbos to continue with their hotels.

Dr. Iya Abubakar (Special Member, Lecturer, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria):
I am one of the strong believers in Nigerian unity, and I have hoped for our having a united Nigeria, but certainly if the present state of affairs continues, I hope the government will investigate first the desirability and secondly the possibility of extending Northernisation policy to the petty traders. (Applause)

Mallam Mukhtar Bello:
I would like to say something very important, that the Minister should take my appeal to the Federal Government about the Igbos in the post office. I wish the numbers of these Igbos be reduced…. There are too many of them in the North. They are like sardines and 1 think they are just too dangerous to the Region.

Mallam Ibrahim Musa:
Mr. Chairman, Sir. Well first and foremost, what I have to say before this Hon. House is that we should send a delegation to meet our Hon. Premier to move a motion in this very Budget Session that all the Igbos working in the Civil Service of Northern Nigeria, including the native authorities, whether they are contractors or not, should be repatriated at once…

Mallam Bashari Umaru:
There should be no contracts either from the government, native authorities, or private enterprises given to Ibo contractors (Government Bench: Good talk and shouts of “Fire the Southerners”). Again, Mr. Chairman, the foreign firms too should be given time limit to replace all Igbo in their firms by some other people.

The Premier (Alhaji the Hon. Sir Ahmadu Bello, K.B.E., Sardauna of Sokoto):
It is my most earnest desire that every post in the region, however small it is, be filled by a Northerner (Applause)

Alhaji Usman Liman:
What brought the igbos into this region? They were here since the colonial days. Had it not been for the colonial rule, there would hardly have been any Ibo in this region. Now that there is no colonial rule, the Ibos should go back to their region. There should be no hesitation about the matter. Mr. Chairman, North is for Northerners, East for Easterners, West for Westerners, and the Federation is for us all. (Applause)

The Minister of Land and Survey (Alhaji the Hon. Ibrahim Musa Cashash, O.B.E.):
Mr. Chairman. Sir, I do not like to take up much of the time of this House in making explanations, but I would like to assure members that having heard their demands about Igbos holding land in Northern Nigeria, my ministry will do all it can to see that the demands of members are met. How to do this, when to do it, al1 these should not be disclosed. In due course, you will all see what will happen." (Applause)
children of hate should please highlights the hate for us from the men since hate is in their D. N. A..
Re: Hate Speechs Against Ndigbo From Northerners, Within 4 Years After Independence by Funlord2(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
ShootToKill:
Just watch as gworo and ewedu muslims twist the facts and try lame attempts to pain Black as white while accusing intelligent people of being 'colour blind' but unfortunately for them. FACTS ARE SACRED. The Fulani and hausas give me hate why should I give them love after years of trying.

Another made in onitsha main market square jew doing what they do best! Keep weeping my alobam! grin

Re: Hate Speechs Against Ndigbo From Northerners, Within 4 Years After Independence by seunmsg(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
modik:

Can I safely infer from your statement that a divisive statement, from constituted authorities, is less authoritative than that from a "non-constituted authority" like NK?

I hope you watched Sarduana's "Permanent Northernisation Policy" and display of stark hatred for Igbos in that clip?

Odingo1:

Utterances of only one person that is not in government comparing it with utterances of many government officials,Emirs etc.
Nigeria is not one and can never be one,you unity beggars are doing for your selfish interest without considering the future generation.

It doesn't matter who is making the hate speeches. What matters is that Kanu's speeches is a perfect reflection of how majority of IBO's feel about other tribes in Nigeria. The support he got and still getting from your people says it all.

The Northern leaders opinion also represents the views of majority of northerners about the ibos. They don't want you to dominate their civil service and native authority. They don't want you dead though unlike Kanu who wants to kill all northerners and Westerners in Ibo land. He even wanted kumuyi to be killed if he holds his crusade in Abia.

Bottom line is, ibo's are more guilty of what they are accusing the northerners of.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speechs Against Ndigbo From Northerners, Within 4 Years After Independence by Prouddevil(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
ShootToKill:

The feeling is mutual bro. Stop begging me for love and face Arewa or odua or whatever crackhole you crawled out from.
are you pained? lol hypocrisy at it peak, I'm 100% sure you are not staying in that your erosion ridden, drug capital of the world, kidnappers headquarters.
Re: Hate Speechs Against Ndigbo From Northerners, Within 4 Years After Independence by ShootToKill: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Funlord2:

Another made in onitsha main market square jew doing what they do best! Keep weeping my alobam! grin

E pain your muslim skull no be small.

grin grin
Re: Hate Speechs Against Ndigbo From Northerners, Within 4 Years After Independence by modik(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
seunmsg:

They don't want you dead though unlike Kanu who wants to kill all northerners and Westerners in Ibo land. He even wanted kumuyi to be killed if he holds his crusade in Abia.

Did I understand you clearly?

Did you hear Sarduana mention that if "Northernisation Policy" failed, it may lead to "Blood shed"?.....Whose blood if you may answer?

I guess your viewing/listening/comprehension skills has not been compromised yet?

All hail Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G! Pray For Buhari's SSA On National Assembly Matters, Ita Enang / Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election / ‘he Only Made Lame Declarations’ — PDP Dismisses Buhari’s New Year Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.