Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays (2623 Views)

7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by hollandis(f): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2010
How come the easiest lays more often come from broken homes? kiss
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by THEAMAKA(f): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2010
senseless thread.

1 Like

Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by THEAMAKA(f): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2010
didn't even know hollandis was the poster, oops. embarassed
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by hollandis(f): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

didn't even know hollandis was the poster, oops. embarassed
This is a true finding
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by Cockyzy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2010
Poster! Me cockyzy dey with you 4 d ground.na true! Them broken homes girl are trashy,beachy and easy lay.inshort them b easylayer.
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by hollandis(f): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2010
@cockyzy 3 gbozas to you jorrrr.Thanks for subscribing .
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by Cockyzy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2010
Guys,we all G.most girls in here are 4rm that class that why they hate 2 comment on the sydrome that symptomize them.guys,u 3much.
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by hollandis(f): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2010
The rate at which homes are getting shattered means lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by Cockyzy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2010
U know na! E mean enof moral bankrupt and slutt~y chick on the rise.men always dey sha 4 d them toto uprising.
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by hollandis(f): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2010
LOL,esp those ones staying with their mum,as easy as ABC.
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by THEAMAKA(f): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2010
so hollandis, you are speaking from experience right? or are you just forming. . .because from what i can recall---
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by Cockyzy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2010
Men! Them 4 ya side uptight then.them 4 ma zone na Whistle and body language u nid.u go pound them beachy.so u dey read them ABC? Beta stop oh b4 them go upgrade go Z.b4 u no na greek alpha and beta u go learn 4 them. They aint worth a vocal.
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by PCbusayo(f): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

senseless thread.

yeah
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by hollandis(f): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

so hollandis, you are speaking from experience right? or are you just forming. . .because from what i can recall---

Amaka ,Amaka ,Amaka grin

Cockyzy:

Men! Them 4 ya side uptight then.them 4 ma zone na Whistle and body language u nid.u go pound them beachy.so u dey read them ABC? Beta stop oh b4 them go upgrade go Z.b4 u no na greek alpha and beta u go learn 4 them. They aint worth a vocal.

lol,its just the initial stress.Its smooth sail therafter
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by THEAMAKA(f): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2010
@hollandis
you didn't answer the question. is this from experience or not? or are you just forming?
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by Cockyzy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2010
Ma own ma just wolfwhistling and smooth sailing. U nid check my hood.its so good with em easylayer.they are in giggle,gaggle or bevy.how u wan take collect? Abi u don collect?
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by hollandis(f): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2010
@Amaka,so what can you recall? angry
Cockyzy:

Ma own ma just wolfwhistling and smooth sailing. U nid check my hood.its so good with em easylayer.they are in giggle,gaggle or bevy.how u wan take collect? Abi u don collect?

I gat loads of them .I am trying to dispose off them real soon.They annoying thing is how they stick to you once they get laid.Like say i be their boyfriend angry
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by koolchicco: 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2010
@Hollandis
+1

I concur with u 101% cool
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by Cockyzy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2010
I feel you broda! Stay smart make them no go label u oh. Yes na! Na so them go dey nag nag like say u don marry them.na wa 4 them oh!
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by THEAMAKA(f): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2010
@hollandis, i can recall very well, but I'm not gonna say anything. let me just zip my lips.
it seems like lying is now your forte.
carry on with your thread, i hope it boosts your ego.
 cool
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by hollandis(f): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@hollandis, i can recall very well, but I'm not gonna say anything. let me just zip my lips.
it seems like lying is now your forte.
carry on with your thread, i hope it boosts your ego.
 cool

lol , you can think what you want to think
ok
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by THEAMAKA(f): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2010
hollandis:

lol , you can think what you want to think
ok
or i can go off what you've told me(which i hope is the truth), but nevermind, not important.
enjoy your thread!!
tongue
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by Pataki: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2010
Are there no more intelligent posters and respondents on this board??

What a daft thread.
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by hollandis(f): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2010
Pataki:

What a daft thread.
ode nla nla
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by THEAMAKA(f): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2010
Pataki:

What a daft thread.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by hollandis(f): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

grin grin grin grin

You are really enjoying this cool
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by sweeti14(f): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2010
i guess this is true cuz most girls from broken homes have very low self esteems. sadTheir parents dont help matterss cuz dey too have their own issues are too busy wit work or other things to show love to them and monitor them well. angrywhen these girls cant get love and care from home they go outside to get it.they tend to fall easily for anyone hu shows love and affection even when they know the person is lying. dey dont mind as long as they hear the words "I LOVE YOU" cry cry how sad cry
@ poster i think you should encorage and help them instead of using them
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by mamagee3(f): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2010
I still don't understand what this poster is talking about.
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by H2O2: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2010
sweeti14:

i guess this is true cuz most girls from broken homes have very low self esteems. sadTheir parents dont help matterss cuz dey too have their own issues are too busy wit work or other things to show love to them and monitor them well. angrywhen these girls cant get love and care from home they go outside to get it.they tend to fall easily for anyone hu shows love and affection even when they know the person is lying. dey dont mind as long as they hear the words "I LOVE YOU" cry cry how sad cry
@ poster i think you should encorage and help them instead of using them
you're very correct. i learned some aspect of this in psychology.
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by honeric01(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2010
Many of them but not all.

have alot of them living around me, they mom can't even control them and i always feel sad for them.
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by sophy09: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2010
What of guys from broken home?
Re: Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays by chiogo(f): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugly But Nice Men / Is It True That A Woman Shouldn’t Pursue A Man? / How Does A Girl Feel When Fronted By A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.