Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) (36750 Views)

Governor El-rufai Arrives Kaduna In Style After His Short Holiday / Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics) / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
So they knew what he would become.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by intruxive(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
You mean the day Buhari faked his own assassination attempt so he could get more sympathy votes
Guy,lots of people died in that bomb blast and they were far away from the scene. I went there and saw the crime scene, I know you are not totally daft and inhumane, pls don't type things without conviction because u are faceless, you might just remain ignorant
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
You mean the day Buhari faked his own assassination attempt so he could get more sympathy votes
. Not all Nigerians are gullible afterall!

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by ApexPredator: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is what is termed "Malarkey" in English language.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by StarPlayer: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He won't survive that London, as he they there na from London to daura soil not aso rock
He will live longer than you. That's for sure
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
God has spared him for a purpose. May He strengthen him to deliver on that so Nigerians can laugh again
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Torylanez(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
nototribalist:
Propaganda news cooked up by liar Mohammed. Someone that doesn't have any one Kobo to buy APC presidential form, how was he able to afford a bullet proof SUV that cost almost N100 million if not more.

Buhari is a thief and should be shot in the head. abokiii goat.

every ex. president has bulletproof SUV's

they change it for them every 4yrs

use your brain if you have anyone left
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Ejirochocho(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Who this news help now
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by patval(f): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
God could have been a little merciful by allowing the dullard enter ajana that day, by now will having Tambuwal as president
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are courageous enough to say it straight up.
Kudos!!!!
But ermmmm, the Zombies will eat you raw!!!

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Where did I claim to be Dangote , I was only telling you I do more for this country already than you will ever do..Even from you tone of know the best you can ever be is a free loader civil servant who will have to depend on proceeds of corruption and our skewed quota system to Prosper...You and I are not in the same race , I am an innovator and I can create solutions from thin air while people like you have to wait for the govt to tax people like me so you can steal ..I don't respect free loaders and I never will because to me you guys have no difference from monkeys in the wild ..A true human must be able to dream and create want has never existed before for your info .. Well just kiss the truth your dull Buhari will always be remembered as a man who failed his nation thrice and as destroyer of our economy no matter how you bigots try to spin it

You get mouth jor!
No be every thing you sef suppose answer.
Let the Bubu BMC ambassadors be!
Dem nearly kill Buhari, but as President ee no fit siddon for house set up panel of inquiry to get who been wan kill am
Story for the gods.
All Bubu story na fake story till proven otherwise...... QED

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

wat is wrong with you people ?

now you think you make sense now
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Xmen149(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
handi work of David Axerold cheesy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by slysneh: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Tecno66:
which of the mast? Mtn or glo own?
omo na mtn oo.glo na network?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by bashydemy(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Bolustical:
Some hate-filled developers from the other divide of the Niger are not happy with this development,

If he could survive the assassination attempt in 2014, he would survive London medical treatment(by God's grace),

No matter the political and ideological differences, I will never wish anyone dead,

It sucks to be a developer!

Yes ooo God bless you..

Get well soon President Mohammadu Buhari..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by bashydemy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He won't survive that London, as he they there na from London to daura soil not aso rock

Weldone Asst of death...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by bashydemy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You mean same way GEJ fake his own Independence day bombing in 2010?

Same way Dino Melaye fake his own? hahha wailing is now turning to madness..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by bashydemy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
sarrki:
God that keeps him that time will keep him against enemies of state

Anyone that wish baba dead will die a miserable death

Ameen
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by bashydemy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bibors:
Those guys could have saved Nigeria all this mess.

Same way 2010 independence bombing could have saved Nigeria of GEJ wateful Govt..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by bashydemy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
alcmene:
He may have escaped the imaginary assassination attempt but will never escape the natural one in the London hospital bed.

Member of the angel of death crew how market? You know how many of your mates that wish him death between February and March and most of them are below 6ft..

Mind what you wish for yourself.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
bashydemy:

You mean same way GEJ fake his own Independence day bombing in 2010?

Same way Dino Melaye fake his own? hahha wailing is now turning to madness..

grin cheesy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Bibors(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
bashydemy:

Same way 2010 independence bombing could have saved Nigeria of GEJ wateful Govt..

Zombie spotted.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Tecno66: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
slysneh:
omo na mtn oo.glo na network?
I hail you my brother.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
... Oga take am easy nau, no naija presidio he be ooo
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by bashydemy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bibors:

Zombie spotted.

LOL when someone counter you they become zombie hahah, Wailing zombie..

Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / Atiku, Ayu, Lamido, PDP Big Wigs Land In Kano For Shekarau’s Defection / Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo)