Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) (36749 Views)

Governor El-rufai Arrives Kaduna In Style After His Short Holiday / Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics) / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
And it truly worked,ur drug induced brain couldnt figure it out at that time
SalamRushdie:
You mean the day Buhari faked his own assassination attempt so he could get more sympathy votes
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
What about the primitive coward that sacrifice the lives of about 1m igbo "jews"?
nototribalist:
Propaganda news cooked up by liar Mohammed. Someone that doesn't have any one Kobo to buy APC presidential form, how was he able to afford a bullet proof SUV that cost almost N100 million if not more.

Buhari is a thief and should be shot in the head. abokiii goat.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by PREBuhari2019: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
laffwitmi:
U are still in pain grin grin
HOW FAR AND HOW IS THE ECONOMY TREATING YOU OGA PAIN?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by isnovic(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
My best meme so far.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by fareed69(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He won't survive that London, as he they there na from London to daura soil not aso rock

Just imagine your prayer for a fellow human being like you.

If he is your father can you say Such?

Need to watch your comment

He has done you nothing to deserve such hatred from you.

May the Lord have Mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Ijobaorun(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
And it truly worked,ur drug induced brain couldnt figure it out at that time
Yeah you are a right and I went on to vote for the worst president ever

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Thats subjective,it wouldnt change the fact his the president and that wont bring the ineffectual baboon back
SalamRushdie:

Yeah you are a right and I went on to vote for the worst president ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by gcof(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lol that propaganda they sold to us that year
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Thats subjective,it wouldnt change the fact his the president and that wont bring the ineffectual baboon back

And it won't also change the fact that twice as leader of the country Buhari failed immensely plunging Nigeria into an unnecessary recession twice ..what a shame for a certified dullard and loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by KingNas123(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
You mean the day Buhari faked his own assassination attempt so he could get more sympathy votes

you are so heartless how can you wish someone father dead well maybe you don't use to respect your father at home or you use wake him by slapping him or hitting him with your leg.... well Happy Father's Day
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
KingNas123:

you are so heartless how can you wish someone father dead well maybe you don't use to respect your father at home or you use wake him by slapping him or hitting him with your leg.... well Happy Father's Day

What are you smoking please ..where exactly did I wish anyone dead sir? Please what are you smoking sir
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Kutis2030(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bolustical:
Some hate-filled developers from the other divide of the Niger are not happy with this development,

If he could survive the assassination attempt in 2014, he would survive London medical treatment(by God's grace),

No matter the political and ideological differences, I will never wish anyone dead,

It sucks to be a developer!
god bless u, you speak my mind
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
how long have u being on my mind
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Kutis2030(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He won't survive that London, as he they there na from London to daura soil not a rock
Don't, t wish ur fellow human being died
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by bigfoot79(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
wawu!!!
They really wanted to kill him, and the kept aiming all the bullets at the door, only one bullet managed to hit the glass! even ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
And the ineffectual baboon's reign was perfect with nothing amiss right? Thats a trypical example of a deluded individual who's only accomplishment is to load enough data and rant about how the economy is without providing any solution to it
SalamRushdie:

And it won't also change the fact that twice as leader of the country Buhari failed immensely plunging Nigeria into an unnecessary recession twice ..what a shame for a certified dullard and loser
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
And the ineffectual baboon's reign was perfect with nothing amiss right? Thats a trypical example of a deluded individual who's only accomplishment is to load enough data and rant about how the economy is without providing any solution to it

For your info I am serial entrepreneur and people like me were making a great difference till your dullard of leader Buhari threw a spanner in the economy ..people like me have never complained because we are gifted to make things happen where there seems to be no way ..While other ran to the banks to take loans some of us used to tear cheques for banks insteads ..I once drew a cheque for a bank and someone from the bank called to say why was I making a payment to the bank and I told the clueless worker just pay it in those who know what the payment is for know and it wasn't a loan ... See Buhari is a threat to every entrepreneur in Nigeria and I will continue to say the truth till we get a proper leader

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Missfads(f): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please... Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!
I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples
I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.
Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.
Follow the links to like the pictures
Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/
Twitter
https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by asiwaju87(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He won't survive that London, as he they there na from London to daura soil not aso rock

Dunno whichever religion you are practicing but I believe whichever it is, it doesn't preach what you are wishing buhari
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Tecno66: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
slysneh:
This guy ahead of me dey sleep on top mast shit
which of the mast? Mtn or glo own?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Another commoner claiming Dangote,nairaland guys be doing the most nowadays,i didnt ask u what u do homeboi,we all have a living,live that bullshit to the birds,as an entrepreneur u should have known better that life its all about choice and risk,by voting Buhari thats an issue u took and u have to cope with it,there is no two ways about it fam..dont come at me nor nairaland with ur frustrating life,no one is running a charity here cuz
SalamRushdie:

For your info I am serial entrepreneur and people like me were making a great difference till your dullard of leader Buhari threw a spanner in the economy ..people like me have never complained because we are gifted to make things happen where there seems to be no way ..While other ran to the banks to take loans some of us used to tear cheques for banks insteads ..I once drew a cheque for a bank and someone from the bank called to say why was I making a payment to the bank and I told the clueless worker just pay it in those who know what the payment is for know and it wasn't a loan ... See Buhari is a threat to every entrepreneur in Nigeria and I will continue to say the truth till we get a proper leader
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Tecno66: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nnamddi:
Exactly 3 Years ago, then General Muhammadu Buhari escaped being assassinated by gun men suspected to be Boko Haram sect in Kaduna State.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/exactly-3-years-ago-president-buhari.html?m=1

The jeep must be bullet proof or Buhari na jazz man wey dey cook well for bullet not to enter him body.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
keep quiet you want us to provide solution. Fr idiots
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hahaha the only idiot is the coward that sacrificed about 1m igbo lives,instead of the daft people to learn from it,their still going the same lane through the fraud Nnmadi Kanu
Bizibi:
keep quiet you want us to provide solution. Fr idiots

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Another commoner claiming Dangote,nairaland guys be doing the most nowadays,i didnt ask u what u do homeboi,we all have a living,live that bullshit to the birds,as an entrepreneur u should have known better that life its all about choice and risk,by voting Buhari thats an issue u took and u have to cope with it,there is no two ways about it fam..dont come at me nor nairaland with ur frustrated life,no one is running a charity here cuz

Where did I claim to be Dangote , I was only telling you I do more for this country already than you will ever do..Even from you tone of know the best you can ever be is a free loader civil servant who will have to depend on proceeds of corruption and our skewed quota system to Prosper...You and I are not in the same race , I am an innovator and I can create solutions from thin air while people like you have to wait for the govt to tax people like me so you can steal ..I don't respect free loaders and I never will because to me you guys have no difference from monkeys in the wild ..A true human must be able to dream and create want has never existed before for your info .. Well just kiss the truth your dull Buhari will always be remembered as a man who failed his nation thrice and as destroyer of our economy no matter how you bigots try to spin it

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Hahaha the only idiot is the coward that sacrificed about 1m igbo lives,instead of the daft people to learn from it,their still going the same lane through the fraud Nnmadi Kanu
smh
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Bestman111(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
That also reminds us that buhari was a partaker of Dasukigate , he received that jeep and 200million .
Nnamddi:
Exactly 3 Years ago, then General Muhammadu Buhari escaped being assassinated by gun men suspected to be Boko Haram sect in Kaduna State.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/exactly-3-years-ago-president-buhari.html?m=1

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by jumobi1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Did he order thorough investigation of this incident as President? I might sound selfish but if people tried to kill me like this, once I become Presido, I'll make sure they are caught.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Awoo88: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Seems Buhari spin doctors have run out of propaganda materials. How come no single bullet his the glass window if they assailants really want him dead. If those guys had failed in their mission that day, Nigeria will not be in this mess today
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by Bekimbo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeria would have been a better place if that mission was successful
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
haha im not working but thank god my family can afford to put food on our table,and non of them brag about how they cut cheques for the less privilege,how they get the money is non of ur business but god's,so u have no right to judge ,after all ur not perfect urself,learn to keep ur business out of the media,we all have a living and a story to tell,dont make it look like its all about u!!..but believe me all the ranting and whinning u do wont bring back the ineffectual baboon,the earlier u channel the energy into something positive intead of groaning and moaning all day the better..who ur respect epp??,i dont even know u and if u think ur all that,then try ur luck and present a better alternative
SalamRushdie:

Where did I claim to be Dangote , I was only telling you I do more for this country already than you will ever do..Even from you tone of know the best you can ever be is a free loader civil servant who will have to depend on proceeds of corruption and our skewed quota system to Prosper...You and I are not in the same race , I am an innovator and I can create solutions from thin air while people like you have to wait for the govt to tax people like me so you can steal ..I don't respect free loaders and I never will because to me you guys have no difference from monkeys in the wild ..A true human must be able to dream and create want has never existed before for your info .. Well just kiss the truth your dull Buhari will always be remembered as a man who failed his nation thrice and as destroyer of our economy no matter how you bigots try to spin it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) / Court Restrains El-Rufai From Demolishing Abacha's Hotel In Kaduna / Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.