Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso (29695 Views)

Ndume: Workers Are Paid Peanuts, Senators Earn Luxury Wages / Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Trump, UK PM - Oyebola / "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by dabiriy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
I dey hungry to slap u sir .and ur brain need factory reset.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Goalnaldo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
mr senator!!!

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by abbeyty(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
ole, omo ale, these thieves earn more than most lawmakers in developed world,for example what British law makers earn is peanut compare to these criminals earnings
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Who is this man? What is the minimum wage in your state and how many projects have you executed for your constituency. Just shaatap before I slap you from here
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by begwong: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
You must be a very stewpid sin_nator agbero tejuosho. Then what took you to the Senate chambers? OLOSHI
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Ipobwarrior: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Chai, there is God ooh
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by MisterGrace: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
See his bastard big eyes. Id1ot!
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Faheedat: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
OUR SENATORS ARE THE HIGHEST PAID WORLD OVER, ON & OFF PAPER.
on paper the basic monthly salary is used to deceived Nigerians while the allowances are fabulous and rich,if our leaders are sincere Let us put them on minimum wage of N18,000 on par time bases. How can a Senator manage the minimum wage with Bullet proof exotic V8,and others thongs.There is God oooooooop
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by omofunaab(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
We made a mistake in Ogun central by electing this spoilt brat.. . Even Senator iyabo obasanjo Bello performed better than him
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by DonBobes(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Thieves again
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by rayopt(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
new word in the dictionary: PEANUTS

Meaning »» (adj) a very large sum of stolen money that is difficult to say because everyone already knows.

example »» Student: when I grow up I want to earn peanuts
Teacher: hmmm, how will you do this?
Student: by becoming a Nigerian senator
teacher: ?
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by brojoshua: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Yes, they earn peanuts and loot peanuts.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by clovislouis(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
fastgyal:
SMH. liars from hell. Nigerian Senators earn peanuts, Yet a fellow senator has made it known that some worker's salary can't feed their dogs.
source pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Btruth: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
"Eeleribu".....as Ibadan people would say.

Ole!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by madbuhari: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
may amadioha kill this fat a$$ ... why not resign and allow another person to warn that peanuts as salary ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Ralphdan(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Baba conscience fall on you. grin
Truth fall on you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by CloudResident(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Thoughts of a super dummy.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Enyimbamercedes: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
tooth4tooth:

I think he means this one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by christellaozo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
God go bend that your old mouth... Resign now if they pay you peanut ... Fools
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by omooajisnooni: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
If not for the sake of God I would have said "thunder will strike you".
Stupid and greedy entity! Which senator of any country in the world earn what you are earning?

IDIOT
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by MizSparks(f): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
With all due respect sir, Thunder fire you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by seguno2: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
delishpot:
He should give his poor pay package to a state school teacher and take the rich paycheck of the teacher.

The best comment I have read on nairaland in a long while.
You are too much.
No. That is not true.
You are three much. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by aadoiza: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Another political animal mocking the good people of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by seguno2: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Nigerians, we take things to seriously.
Our honourable Senator is known for being sarcastic & has a marvelous wit.
You guys didn't read where he said "whatever we are paid is not up to....." . How can somebody be paid peanuts & he still can't categorically say it?
He was only joking.

He was NOT joking.
Neither was he being sarcastic.
Stop making excuses for the loafing fat toad. Abi you are on his payroll ni?
If he was joking as you said, please show us his bank statement reflecting the return of his "peanut" salary every month. Otherwise the joke is on both of you. We are not buying trash as we no be LAWMA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by seguno2: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Don't turn this into an APC thing. These senators do not know party differences when they share our commonwealth. besides, it was not the APC led NASS that increased its own salary by 100%.

APC and Buhari promised to change everything for better and fight corruption. Not so?
Why are you making excuses for Buhari and his APC party of lie lie hypocrites?
Why?
Na how much them dey share you for inside their peanut salaries?
How much?

Ehiscotch:
Egbon, if senator don tire you can I come & collect.

Looks like I spoke too soon.
Come and collect ko. Come and replace ni.
Awon ole agbewiri. Awon odaran ti won so ile ola wa di ahoro.
May God reward you all accordingly. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by seguno2: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
leofab:
Very useless westerners

Are you okay, ma?
Did you skip anything? Like your medicine?
Abeg don't skip it before you comment next time.
That is a friendly reminder.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by delishpot: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
seguno2:

The best comment I have read on nairaland in a long while.
You are too much.
No. That is not true.
You are three much. Lol.

You are highly carried!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by erico2k2(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
chiwetaluAGU:
The senator representing Ogun Central Senatorial District, Olanrewaju Tejuoso has lamented that Nigerian senators are paid peanuts, hence their inability to achieve much.

Tejuoso, who doubles as Chairman, Senate Committee on Health claimed what some of them spent daily was more than what they earned.

He told Punch that, “All I can say is that whatever we are paid is not up to what we pay to and what we do for our people (constituents) back home. We are paid peanuts compared to the expenses we incur daily. We pay their (constituents) school fees, rent, funeral expenses and even bills of child delivery. They expect us to do everything. If you don’t do it, they will say you are a bad senator.”

When asked which bills and motions he has sponsored in the Senate, Tejuoso said, “the amendment to the National Health Insurance Scheme Act aimed at ensuring that we make it mandatory for every Nigerian to contribute and to make the administration of the health insurance process better. We also have the Cancer Bill to ensure that we have more cancer centres for people to have their cancers managed in the country.

Source:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/18/nigerian-senators-earn-peanuts-tejuoso/

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by adetayo234: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
mirabel001:
i knw u ar lyin buh kwotinu

Love exists, lady. Yes it does. Can prove it to you, even.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by seguno2: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Nigerians, we take things to seriously.
Our honourable Senator is known for being sarcastic & has a marvelous wit.
You guys didn't read where he said "whatever we are paid is not up to....." . How can somebody be paid peanuts & he still can't categorically say it?
He was only joking.

So why were you taking Dickson's matter seriously?

https://www.nairaland.com/3858116/paris-club-refunds-again-governor

Are you also a liar like your "Egbon" SINator loafing fat toad?
Or you are just a hypocrite?
Na which one be your own case?
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Ehiscotch(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
seguno2:

So why were you taking Dickson's matter seriously?

https://www.nairaland.com/3858116/paris-club-refunds-again-governor

Are you also a liar like your "Egbon" SINator loafing fat toad? Or you are just a hypocrite? Na which one be your own case?
LOL.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Freiburger(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
When an income doesnt make you happy, it could also be seen as a peanut. I think he is right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc / NIMASA: I Am Not Aware Of Peterside’s Sack - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.