Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? (24266 Views)

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by frubben(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
When you thought you have seen it all. angry
I tell u brother , I just tire
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by davillian(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
I will prefer she pray when I'm hitting the right spot. Hehehehehe
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by toye440: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is just d problem with this country, we r too pious . pray like " o lord give me d strength to bring her to satisfaction, strength to go 5-9 rounds, lord I wan enjoy this sex like never before.
Abeg tell ur woman to open d gate of heaven make d king of glory come in jor. No forget fore play o, cos it's important.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by nemynely(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
wildernessVoice:
It's scriptural
1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.
Proverbs 3:5 - 6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

I read through the thread, sarcasms and all, and chose to contribute for the sake of brethren (Christians) who have delved into the practice of what I call "delusional Christianity".
To start with, the quote above is misplaced, a wrong application of Scripture. My wife & I call sex 'communion', meaning it is hallowed ab initio, hence it can be seen as prayer in its own right I.e prayer for sexual satisfaction,relief of sexual tension, baby making etc. No PASTOR has d right,on earth or in heaven to make sex cumbersome for any couple. Wives especially, pls take note.in summary, sex between a married couple is right, holy, pleasing to the Lord & doesn't require any form of OPENING prayer. Rather the couple should open up to themselves about what excites them in each others bodies with a view to deriving maximum satisfaction/enjoyment!

Back to the op, i sense desperation on the part of the wife & by extension the couple. Over the years, I have come to understand that once u get desperate, chances that what u seek will elude u are very high. So they should first stop having sex with baby making in view. Rather they should seek to satisfy each other sexually. If they do, sooner than later the wife will start feeling funny...........

Medically, are there any impediments? A couple should have a gynaecologist review them if they fail to achieve conception after 12months of consistent, unprotected, regular(sex,even one round is enough, on any 3-4days in a week of 7days) sexual intercourse. If there are medical impediments, medical treatment rather than blind prayers will be apt. If no impediments, the doctor will counsel them better on productive sex.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Chukazu: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeutschJunge:
islamically you don't do anything in this world without saying a prayer, I mean nothing.
It could be going to the bathroom, eating or even putting on ur cloths or shoe. There's a prayer!
So to answer your question yes, it is encouraged to keep the devil away from your potential offspring

Praying before Suicide bombing too?
Just curious..
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by StrawberryGloss(f): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Uberwinner004:
When all you do is win, It starts to look like magic, but it's not. interested? See images below, and you could become a serial winner too..
no one falls for this scam anymore bruv
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Stanbeto: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
In everything give thanks
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by maverickmaybach(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
pray before chex? isalright
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by statrboiTolu(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
c as i dey laugh like eedioot!! Well, bk to this funny topic..if its cos of fertility issues, mayb!! But fr jus normal prayers b4 sex, una father!!
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by aldexrio(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
braimeddy:
It Ok for married couple that re looking for fruit of the womb to pray before intercourse. But don't do doggy or snake in d monkey shadow o grin. God allows only missionary style cool

Bros I you know say na only missionary dey holy
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Ijaya123: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
What exactly are the prayer points that will be raised during such session?
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Falaciousice: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)

Requirements:
Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.

Excellent numerical and analytical skills.

High level of integrity and transparency, Dedication of time and knowledge, Effective time management skills.

Promptness and dependability.

Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.

Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.

Must be able to handle tough fast environment.

Participate in training sessions to understand the objective of the project.

Qualifications:
Minimum Second Class Lower degree OR HND in any discipline

Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.

Be confident and possess leadership skills.

Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.

Must be resident in Lagos State.

TO APPLY:
Applicant should forward their CVS to: icemanresource@gmail.com or forward their details (name, qualification, location and contact number) to HR via 09091578938

*SENT AS RECEIVED*
*PLEASE REBROADCAST*
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Jaynom(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
emusmithy:
You actually have a heart for God. You love God.
This touched me, touched me more than today's sermon.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by zidek(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Females will be the highest people to comment becos they like this kind of post or relevant issue!
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Adebowale89(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
braimeddy:
It Ok for married couple that re looking for fruit of the womb to pray before intercourse. But don't do doggy or snake in d monkey shadow o grin. God allows only missionary style cool

how did u come to that inference because I doubt if your references appear in any bible version abi u don get your own version

waiting person no go read on nairaland, God allows only missionary style indeed

tell us if he allows finger too?

clown cheesy
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by BABANGBALI: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ajepako,rokiatu,osusumustflow,funjosh and vickyrotex always do that
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by BABANGBALI: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ijaya123:
What exactly are the prayer points that will be raised during such session?
God please help me to do it well, don't let me come under thirty minutes, let her come before me, let her enjoy it more than all the one she did before, so that she can always come back for more

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Lildav: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
braimeddy:
LOL!! E B LIKE U BE STYLIST FOR SEX O!
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by IRALIFE(f): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Passy089:
Advice a friend

A married friend who got married 4 years ago but his wife who is yet to conceive suddenly brought up this strange idea of committing the act into the hands of God before having sex....
she will ask God to direct them and reveal to them divine methods that will work and also cover the sperms with his blood and direct them safety into her etc.
he usually loses interest at the end of her long and tiresome prayers,he has complained to her but she wouldn't bulge because its her pastors instruction.

Is This normal? and how can he endure this and enjoy sex with his wife once again.

The husband is the head of his family and not the pastor. He has a higher authority than the pastor as it concerns his home. If he is not in agreement with her, she should stop because it will be a wasted effort. They could pray any other time not necessarily before sex. This lack of agreement could put a clog in her wheel of conception. If the pastor gives a suggestion, they should both agree. The wife should give her husband his due respect and only yield to the pastor's suggestion if her husband agrees. This is biblical order.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by tballeyy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
flexrivers:
Prayer before meal
not before sex
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by tballeyy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
flexrivers:
Prayer before meal
not before sex,
Anyway is good , but a drunker can never pray before he foke sobo
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by francotunsco: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
When you thought you have seen it all. angry
Why didn't the pastor just advise the use of anointing oil? grin
DAT anointing oil will serve dual purpose. Lubrication and sanctification!
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Bamz(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
raphy:
its not a bad thing to pray be for sex.as its ya wify u want to bleep.

God in heaven will answer such prayer.because he was the one that join n the Union in the first place.

am still single but I believe God will provide good girl for me when the tym is right.so happy suday .GUys.

Amen!
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by colbankz(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeutschJunge:
islamically you don't do anything in this world without saying a prayer, I mean nothing.
It could be going to the bathroom, eating or even putting on ur cloths or shoe. There's a prayer!
So to answer your question yes, it is encouraged to keep the devil away from your potential offspring
yes u are right with wat u said but wat bout dhose terrorist did their parents forgot to pray before they were given birth to( i mean no insult )just enlighten me
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jaynom:

This touched me, touched me more than today's sermon.

I actually wanted to add this, You might have a CALL of God on your life. I feel so strongly.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by udi4eva(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jaynom:
WTF? That would kill my mood for 2weeks! I was láshing this girl, she moaned and said "oh god", my díck collapsed immediately undecided

Heck! I can't even smooch if there's a Bible in plain sight. Pray Gini?

grin grin grin ma nigga
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by godquality: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
This deserve the meme of Dino laughing. This is the joke of the week. OP tell me you are joking please
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by billyG(m): 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
braimeddy:
wher in da bible is doggie 4bidden
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by billyG(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
na this kind prayer make Zeus go bank a king's wife.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Coolgent(m): 12:11am On Jun 19, 2017
If the sperm is covered with blood how she go conceive now!
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by EzeeYFB(m): 12:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Passy089:
Advice a friend

A married friend who got married 4 years ago but his wife who is yet to conceive suddenly brought up this strange idea of committing the act into the hands of God before having sex....
she will ask God to direct them and reveal to them divine methods that will work and also cover the sperms with his blood and direct them safety into her etc.
he usually loses interest at the end of her long and tiresome prayers,he has complained to her but she wouldn't bulge because its her pastors instruction.

Is This normal? and how can he endure this and enjoy sex with his wife once again.
well if that stops you from pre mature ejaculation then do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is The Expression, "God Helps Those Who Help Themselves Biblical"? / Why Do People Find It Difficult To Pay TITHES? / Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.