Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,324 members, 7,846,452 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Please How Do One Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do One Fall In Love (1320 Views)

Magic Words That Can Make A Lady Fall In Love With You. / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
For 3 years now have bn trying to just love a lady and get into a serious relationship with her buh nothing works jare.. So i decided early last year to stop going into relationships since it ain't working and i was just getting myself many who wished me death daily.

It happened that no one that have loved love me back(reciprocate).. So the thing caused me alot during my last days in school and since 2014 i decided to shut down my heart and since then i can't seem to be able to open it back again by myself, have tried everything possible.. It ain't working.. Please someone save me biko. I really want to have a stable relationship for once, the best have had in the past is just 3 months and it ain't like i wanted to quit buh it's like i'd still be lonely even when i'm in a relationship, they are the one that always love me, i don't usually love them back, i just want these people i love instead and when i know we ain't going anywhere i leave the relationship...

If only you can see the amount of threat messages on my phone right now and not just that, evil dreams here and there.. I have really exposed myself all because of my decision but it wasn't so, i was so scared to fall in love again and be rejected.. Biko someone help my life.. How do i open this heart again just to love someone? Please
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by inMyOpeenion(f): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
In a very short and accurate answer, falling in love doesn't have PROCEDURES, THEORIES, STRATEGY! Falling in Love is NATURAL.

Don't force yourself in Love, you'd fall out if done.

Just wait for the right time your heart opens!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Papiikush: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
How to fall in love?
Just take a stroll to the mainland bridge and jump off.
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by inMyOpeenion(f): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
How to fall in love?
may God help your sincerity!
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Kestolove(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
I rather fall for chocolate than to fall in love....
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Papiikush: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
may God help your sincerity!
And who the fück are you? undecided
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kestolove:
grin grin grin
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
How to fall in love?
i won't be surprised to see a fp news headlined "a nairalander jumped into a the lagoon" i'd just type r.i.p papiikush without reading the content of the story first. Mofos
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kestolove:
good God.. I think that's a great and nice advice.
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by dingbang(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Love is for weak men

1 Like

Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
dingbang:
Love is for weak men
maybe sha.. I'm learning.
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
paybak:
For 3 years now have bn trying to just love a lady and get into a serious relationship with her buh nothing works jare.. So i decided early last year to stop going into relationships since it ain't working and i was just getting myself many who wished me death daily.

It happened that no one that have loved love me back(reciprocate).. So the thing caused me alot during my last days in school and since 2014 i decided to shut down my heart and since then i can't seem to be able to open it back again by myself, have tried everything possible.. It ain't working.. Please someone save me biko. I really want to have a stable relationship for once, the best have had in the past is just 3 months and it ain't like i wanted to quit buh it's like i'd still be lonely even when i'm in a relationship, they are the one that always love me, i don't usually love them back, i just want these people i love instead and when i know we ain't going anywhere i leave the relationship...

If only you can see the amount of threat messages on my phone right now and not just that, evil dreams here and there.. I have really exposed myself all because of my decision but it wasn't so, i was so scared to fall in love again and be rejected.. Biko someone help my life.. How do i open this heart again just to love someone? Please

Or maybe there's no love just find someone you can tolerate.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
dingbang:
Love is for weak men

LOL more like for emotional men. +1

1 Like

Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by dlondonbadboy: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
In a very short and accurate answer, falling in love doesn't have PROCEDURES, THEORIES, STRATEGY! Falling in Love is NATURAL.

Don't force yourself in Love, you'd fall out if done.

Just wait for the right time your heart opens!

Why you fine like this? angry
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
pcguru1:

Or maybe there's no love just find someone you can tolerate.
thanks.. I think it should work this way. Appreciate
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Papiikush: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
paybak:
i won't be surprised to see a fp news headlined "a nairalander jumped into a the lagoon" i'd just type r.i.p papiikus without reading the content of the story first. Mofos

No wonder you know nothing about love. Nigga is a bìtch ass grin
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:

No wonder you know nothing about love. Nigga is a bìtch ass grin
now it's time to apply your signature.
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by NairalandCS(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Op don't kill yourself.

It is actually hard to find the love of your life that'll also love you back.

According to a match making site, they said that you the chances of you finding someone you can date or marry is pretty harder han you think.

Before you say "but there are 7 billion people in this world" think about these factors.

Let's say about 3 billion of these people are male so unless you're gay that's a no, so you're left with 4 billion.

Now that in that 4 billion, you have lesbians and transgenders and all, plus females who aren't in your age range ( you age - 5 and +5 excluded), plus a fine number of these women in your age range and not in the same country as you.

You finally find the girl you like a lil bit but do you like her character ? No. And if yes, the tables turn, does she like you ? Are everything she wants in a man ? And if not, can she compromise ?

Factor all these and you'll find out you'll probably left with about just 0 to to 50 people you're compatible in this world.

Then calculate the chances of crossing path with anyone in those 50 people.

Me I've given up on the thing called Love, and you should too.

Sorry for any errors in writing, I no perfect.

Don't quote me. angry

1 Like

Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
OP, some people will think you are advertising yourself as single. Although, I believe your sincerity in wanting to fall in love.

It will happen, trust me.
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Papiikush: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
paybak:
now it's time to apply your signature.
You are not yet 'too stupid' though. grin
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
NairalandCS:
Op it is a actually okay. Let me break it down for you.

According to a match making site, they said that you the chances of you finding someone you can date or marry is pretty harder han you think.

Before you say "but there are 7 billion people in this world" think about these factors.

Let's say about 3 billion of these people are male so unless you're gay that's a no, so you're left with 4 billion.

Now that in that 4 billion, you have lesbians and transgenders and all, plus females who aren't in your age range ( you age - 5 and +5 excluded), plus a fine number of these women in your age range and not in the same country as you.

You finally find the girl you like a lil bit but do you like her character ? No. And if yes, the tables turn, does she like you ? Are everything she wants in a man ? And if not, can she compromise ?

Factor all these and you'll find out you'll probably left with about just 0 to to 50 people you're compatible in this world.

none is perfect(not searching for errors) thanks for this.. It helped i believe. I was just caught up someway thinking i'm the only one been affected by this. Buh all is well.. Thanks again
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
paybak:
thanks.. I think it should work this way. Appreciate

I take back this comment, I think you should be friends with a lot of female and along the line, you will find one that you can trust your own life with. My previous comment will make you live an empty life. smiley
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
pcguru1:

I take back this comment, I think you should be friends with a lot of female and along the line, you will find one that you can trust your own life with. My previous comment will make you live an empty life. smiley
lol empty life kwa? I'm actually a loner though.. No friends for once in a while.. Buh thanks all the same.. Your comments helped.
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
paybak:
lol empty life kwa? I'm actually a loner though.. No friends for once in a while.. Buh thanks all the same.. Your comments helped.

same here am also a loner, not much friends spent most of time behind the computer than with real people, and no relationship so 100% can relate.
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by NairalandCS(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
paybak:
none is perfect(not searching for errors) thanks for this.. It helped i believe. I was just caught up someway thinking i'm the only one been affected by this. Buh all is well.. Thanks again

You're welcome.
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
paybak:

Just an advice bro. Don't fall in love with the kind of girl that has all friends as guys, it'd drive you nuts with your personality.

Look for a responsible, moderately outgoing lady from a good home. Don't let beauty be your priority. Am talking from experience.
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
@pcguru1 it's actually fun to be behind a computer than humans.. These so called humans come in friend form to backstab, destroy and kill.. Buh pc and dogs, they'd be your friend till the world ends and help you solve all your problems, they never leave in crisis and they are just there till death.. Best companion though.

@perspective do we really have beautiful girls? No one is beautiful in my sight except my unborn daughter, don't know why i love her these very much even when i haven't met her yet. Buh all the same bro.. You are wonderful, thanks for your words.. I feel better now.. Thatnks to you guys.
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by bottlewater1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin
Papiikush:
How to fall in love?
guy u don kolo oooo grin
Papiikush:
How to fall in love?
guy u don kolo oooo
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Hormoniyi25(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2017
NairalandCS:
Op don't kill yourself.

Don't quote me. angry

I'm not in love, I don't even have a girlfriend but I think you are wrong

1 Like

Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by NairalandCS(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2017
Hormoniyi25:

I'm not in love, I don't even have a girlfriend but I think you are wrong

I can't be wrong. It's a fact.

BTW, why are you single ?
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by Hormoniyi25(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2017
NairalandCS:

I can't be wrong. It's a fact.

BTW, why are you single ?

Am Kinda introverted and I think Girls might back a distraction to my career right now
Re: Please How Do One Fall In Love by NairalandCS(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2017
Hormoniyi25:

Am Kinda introverted and I think Girls might back a distraction to my career right now

And you think whenever you're ready, you're gonna find the right girl instantaneously ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Seriousy A Virgin / There Are Women I Admire Greatly / What Happens In A Relationship After “butterflies” Go Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.