Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? (21852 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) / "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by deedeedee1: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jakumo:
The poster of this absurd hypothesis is either a sworn kidnap gang member with blood on his paws, or is pathologically deranged.

This ridiculous claim that an utterly ruthless and sadistic serial killer will qualify to enter an imaginary heaven, makes as much sense as the rabid belief in the existence of 72 virgins in an imaginary paradise, all on 24-hour duty call to service any homicidal psychopath that embarks on a mass murder killing spree, during which the perpetrator is killed by the military, or by law enforcement officers.

Religion is the CURSE of Africa, and it will take literally GENERATIONS, if ever, for this diseased culture of unmitigated idiocy to abate and subside across the continent.

Lols!!! I tell you brother.
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yes he can make heaven. But we have to kill or do justice here for him before heaven
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by emmasege: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Evans was as sinful as most of his victims. Who pays $1.2 m ransom when he's not got billions of naira? And how many of such billionaires have not soiled their hands?
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by Student125(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
All I know is God exist.
@ OP, if Evans make heaven cuz he repent at the last time, don't u think his victims suffered for nothing or do they deserve what they got.
Just imagine a judge hear his case with overwhelming evidence, he pleaded guilty. If he was discharged and acquitted, what will you say of the judge. Oh let me guess corrupt/ Bad.
Then how will a perfect being (God) grant Evans that have caused a lot of people sorrow heaven just cuz he repent at the last time when he had little or no choice.
If the God you worship will grant him heaven, you shld start asking questions cuz u might b victim of ritualist one day, they will repent too later ND make ur God heaven.
Break away from the bondage that if you think/question ur religion authenticity you are going to hell.
Remember ability to use our brain to manipulate our environment is the only thing that differentiate human from animals.
If you refuse to use the brain then u RE not better than a baboon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by slimpoet11(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
cold:
Oh yes Evans the terror, who kidnapped, tortured, extorted and killed people in the line of his business can still make heaven only if he repents and begs for forgiveness. All he has to do is go on his knees and beg god to cleanse him and wash him white as snow. And voila! What do you know, he's on the straight and narrow path to paradise.
But an Atheist who's remained upright all his life. Never hurt anyone, never wronged anybody. Just went about his business will be heading straight for hell for the mere fact he doesn't believe in a god. Christian logic! Smh!
hart off sir.. You nailed it
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by highness25(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
McXponent:
DO YOU KNOW: EVANS CAN STILL MAKE HEAVEN WHILE YOU ROT IN HELL?

It's no more news that Chidumeme Onwuamadike aka Evans, a notorious and a billionaire kidnapper was arrested.
Despite the charges levied against him due to the atrocities he has committed, condemnations from all Nigerians both home and abroad, who want in one way or the other his Crucifixion, death by hanging or even life sentence.

1. Only God can forgive and can judge, though a sinner cannot go un punished, but he doesn't want the death of a sinner if he or she repents.
2. He can still make heaven despite the gravity of sin if he repent before death.
3. God might be using him as a punishment to those who fell his victim. (Only God knows how his victims made there money).
4. Crucify him!!! At worse he'll die, but remember you'll die one day, you'll die too and as a sinner, you might burn in the same lake of fire, no matter the gravity of your sin. No VIP section.
5. Some atrocities most politicians now adays have committed secretly and has affected the economy of the nation is much more than that of Evans. Everyone knows how he makes his or her wealth.

N.B
Are you still a sinner?
Irrespective of your religion or faith,
Repent and change your ways...

Nowadays people die like flies... You might not be granted the grace to repent at point of death.. Different people with different grace..
May we not die Young and live to fulfil purpose and destinies.
if such a person can make heaven then I'll engage in crime and be badder than him so that when I get caught I'll beg for forgiveness and make heaven. Stupid thread
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
N.B
Are you still a sinner?
Irrespective of your religion or faith,
Repent and change your ways...

Nowadays people die like flies... You might not be granted the grace to repent at point of death.. Different people with different grace..
May we not die Young and live to fulfil purpose and destinies. [/quote]
True talk. Just as one of the thieves beside Jesus on the cross made heaven.
We sholud always be prepared as christians
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by kokostick(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
What if he wasn't caught. ... undecided undecided Wud he Hv repented?
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by borednhorny: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
This op must think God is a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by factwriter(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
cold:
Oh yes Evans the terror, who kidnapped, tortured, extorted and killed people in the line of his business can still make heaven only if he repents and begs for forgiveness. All he has to do is go on his knees and beg god to cleanse him and wash him white as snow. And voila! What do you know, he's on the straight and narrow path to paradise.
But an Atheist who's remained upright all his life. Never hurt anyone, never wronged anybody. Just went about his business will be heading straight for hell for the mere fact he doesn't believe in a god. Christian logic! Smh!

Yeah, Christian logic!
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by Sagacious4real(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
ominilongest:
And who are you to know who makes heaven and who rots in hell??..God's PA?
grin
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
A lot of things baffle me about life. Pals please think about this.

Earth is over a billion years old and Man lives just less than 120yrs tops for each lifetime.

No doubt, everyone dies, yes everyone except few who activate their merkaba. So everyone dies.

If we live eternally as souls and die every other century as mortals, does it matter if you die or get killed at 50, 60 or even 19 yrs ? Everyone dies.

So if this Evans was able to ENJOY for few years and then be put to dead, is it better than those who live 90 miserable, proverty-stricken lives ?

Now I am just thinking aloud. This Evans is supposed to be a Man, he has by his action ruined the lives of many others. He is supposed to know that he merits what comes to him. Cos he broke the 11th Commandment; - "Thou Shalt Not Get Caught". And if you are caught, #If you can do the crime, be prepared to do the time, if you break the 11th Commandment.

He should stop being silly, real criminals know their fate when caught. They embrace it, they sleep with it, they fucck it. If he has killed, he should be killed. If he has kidnapped others, he should be kidnapped. If he has defrauded others, his assets should be sold to pay those he stole from. Tit for tat is actiivated once you break the 11th commandment. It is called Karma. All mortals should embrace it, because I hardly see a man who has no sin. Except me.
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by adegeye38(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
cold:
That the way it is my brother, and it cost you nothing to believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by supereagle(m): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
pressplay411:
OK. Yet God didnt find Moses even worthy of the perverted promised land, Canaan. Pls don't get me started.

God still answered the prayer of Moses. He set his feet on the promised land when he was at mount of transfiguration.
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
pressplay411:
OK. Yet God didnt find Moses even worthy of the perverted promised land, Canaan. Pls don't get me started.
I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy on says Yahweh

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by mickijoe: 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Is a good question sir.
The answer is YES. He who said he is pure, let him be the first to cast the stone. Dont judge, in other not to be judged.
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Yeah, but he should die first. undecided

Next thing I will read is boko haram guys can make heaven while good Christians go to hell. Pfffft undecided
Ezekiel 33:16-20
Ezekiel 33:10-20King James Version (KJV)

10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?

11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.

13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.

14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;

15 If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.

16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.

17 Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.

18 When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.

19 But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.

20 Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O ye house of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by emmykendona: 1:06am On Jun 19, 2017
by what he has done by reviewing all his secret ,confession to the public and asking for forgiveness,he can!!wait a minute compare he with those at the top in our 9ja.What do u have to say?
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by Tellemall: 7:04am On Jun 19, 2017
cold:

Why should such an atheist go to a heaven they don't believe in?

Being a moralist has nothing to do with believing in God.
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2017
McXponent:
Yes bro.. But is moses in hell or heaven now?
Didn't you read qbout the transfiguration of the Christ?
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by signeddocuments: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2017
I do not understand u ,are u trying to justify what he has done - killing his victims and taking their possession in the the name of jesus. See all these false doctrine u preach to make sinners happy as if they are right. mean you are sympathising for them. He should go and do restitution if he really wants to make heaven.Go and read your Bible very well and stop giving the guy false hope.
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by invincible007(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Note one thing, IN this Age, the Endtime, Salvation shall not be just an EVENT but A COURSE. So if you have not paid any Price to receive the crown of Sonship, just prepare Money to buy space in HellFire
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by benodic: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2017
there is nothing like forgiveness of sin. whatever you sow you will reap it in full with interest added either in this lifetime or in another lifetime. there no escape from the long arms of the law of Karma.

if you like go and be like Evans and steal and kidnap people then go and ask for forgiveness and see how your life and next life will be.

experience is always the best teacher. the saddest aspect of the whole thing is that when the soul that has committed atrocities in a former life reincarnates he usually forgets what he or she has done in a past life that is causing the hardship he or she is presently facing. ignorance of the spiritual laws of life is no excuse. and for your information, the Atheist that is living a good life, hurting no one and helping his fellow souls is far better off spiritually than a holier than thou Christian that shows no love to so called unbelievers.
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by goodychet: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
It is a sin to sympatize with criminal
Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by jonbellion(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
preciousuweh:

There is one thing you need to know, self righteousness or doings does not take you to heaven but salvation and grace will.
So even an antheist who has never committed a sin in his life ( which will all know is impossible because man was born with sin) will not make it to heaven except he gives his life to Jesus. Jesus Christ said "I am the way the truth and the life, no man cometh unto the father but by me" (john 14:6), what he meant there is that the only way man can merit eternal life is through him i.e by giving one's life to him in repentance not by works.
So even if someone is a philanthropist without repentance and salvation sorry to burst your bubbles there is no heaven for that person if it was so Jesus wouldn't have died on the cross.
By the way being an antheist is a sin because you believe in the non existence of God. So in conclusion works and self righteousness does not guarantee heaven but salvation, genuine repentance, holy and righteous living and grace guarantees heaven.
THANKD
with all due respect and in the most polite way I can muster this up I really need to let you know
You are an idiot smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
jonbellion:
with all due respect and in the most polite way I can muster this up I really need to let you know
You are an idiot smiley

Two words for you "GROW UP"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.