Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Modest And Simple Oufits For Your Next Sunday Service(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modest And Simple Oufits For Your Next Sunday Service(photos) (473 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modest And Simple Oufits For Your Next Sunday Service(photos) by Dannysblog: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
The church is a place of worship and praise and one of the
standards that is paramount in a church is “MODESTY”
which means everything you do should be kept under
measure even in your outfit to church.

Click on link to see some very nice and modest oufits that
would inspire you for your next Sunday service@ http://www.dannyblog.com.ng/2017/06/modest-and-simple-oufits-for-your-next.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Post Removed / Lalasticlala Help Me I Love Pussy So Much / 18 Good Ways To Avoid Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.