Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Help!!: My Neighbours Burgled My House Today!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!: My Neighbours Burgled My House Today!! (849 Views)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!: My Neighbours Burgled My House Today!! by ITEKEM: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
I'm going to try to be concise

I Live in A 3 bedroom flat with my uncle and his family, I stay with them to cut cost of my transport to school..
It's a really big compound 2buildings 10tenants.
My Suspects Are The people Who live above and opposite our flats...

Suspect 1: This Family Has 5kids they're extremely Jealous of my uncle family, They monitor his kids and virtually every thing they've a kid of age 17 he's not in college whereas my uncle child of the same age is in year 2 so they're a bitter family

suspect 2: Four kids all boys Major trouble makers in the compound ...They've been accused of theft and caught numerous occasions...

A laptop worth 80k was stolen along side Head phones worth 10k
So clearly it was a Kid who did it.
The kitchen door was open
Please How do I Carry on the case since I have no proof
Re: Help!!: My Neighbours Burgled My House Today!! by smartty68(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Contact the police and they'll take it from there!

1 Like

Re: Help!!: My Neighbours Burgled My House Today!! by ipobarecriminals: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
sad keep eyes on the boys/arrange a girl/boys of 18/19 yrs old to play along with one of those boys.
Re: Help!!: My Neighbours Burgled My House Today!! by rheether(f): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
No evidence, no case..
Re: Help!!: My Neighbours Burgled My House Today!! by ITEKEM: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad keep eyes on the boys/arrange a girl/boys of 18/19 yrs old to play along with one of those boys.

Yea that'd be easy
Re: Help!!: My Neighbours Burgled My House Today!! by ipobarecriminals: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
sad cheesy grin sad
smartty68:
Contact the police and they'll take it from there!
undecided which police?
Re: Help!!: My Neighbours Burgled My House Today!! by Acidosis(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Get surveillance cameras... You can get those cheap Chinese products
Re: Help!!: My Neighbours Burgled My House Today!! by smartty68(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad cheesy grin sad undecided which police?
Wetin you want make I talk na

Even though the police too na thieves but make him contact them sha
Re: Help!!: My Neighbours Burgled My House Today!! by ipobarecriminals: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
smartty68:

Wetin you want make I talk na

Even though the police too na thieves but make him contact them sha
nor nid to contact them cos u must pay in and out tollgate,buy biro and paper wey u go use
Re: Help!!: My Neighbours Burgled My House Today!! by missioner(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Shook house leg inside.

I trust the Oracles, they sure gonna reveal the culprits even if its you.

(1) (Reply)

Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! / My Kitchen! / She Has Been Missing For Three Weeks Now (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.