Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Kitchen! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Kitchen! (847 Views)

Strange Sand In My Kitchen / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Kitchen! by Exponental(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
For the married, you would have heard from your wife or spoke to your hubby using the words "my kitchen"..... in all sincerity, which part of the house is right to be claimed by a man for equity since females want gender equality?
Re: My Kitchen! by Exponental(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
I understand it's all sarcasm but which part of the house belongs to the woman.
Re: My Kitchen! by Florblu(f): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
I'm sorry to tell you that the house belongs to the woman. You are a shareholder.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Mothers Refuse/fear To Breastfeed?—THEHEALTHYMAIL / Zeeworld Or Nickelodeon Which Is Best For Kids? / How Would You Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.