Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) (51898 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by ShenTeh(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bad belle dey worry op, walahi.

I don't attend his church but do you know how helpful those Skyebank ATMs there are?

The whole of Akilo has no bank branch, except you get to Oba Akran, PenCinema or Ogba, or down Acme Rd? It is only that ATM point that saves us. Are you aware that that is the ATM point that serves the whole of that densely populated place from Oba Ogunji, The LSDPCs Housing Estates, Agege LG Secretariat and Stadium areas, Cocoa, Ogba Road to Balogun and the Akilo Rd itself, which is a hub for car parts dealers and technicians.

You have rather sensationalized this to tarnish the good person of Tunde Bakare. Or you'd rather the point is transferred to your beer parlour

Setting the records straight.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by ekensi01: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
By the time all those pastor adopt this Dangote will be the 20th riches man in Africa.

1 Like

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
The members of that church must have been bleeding right now cheesy

1 Like

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Wildngent: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Glory to God**in Chris Oyakhilome's voice**

1 Like

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
We get POS for my parish (rccg).

1 Like

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by idris4eva(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lord pls don't punish me for ignorance o

Today in my church the ushers were holding a fcmb POS and I kept wondering what's it purpose in the church

And also notice when the pastor ask for welfare and other offerings the ministers don't always contribute

I still don't get o
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Missy89(f): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Maga must pay

2 Likes

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Stakekay1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is the administration current approach "Ease of doing business"
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mumu people..this ATM don dey there tey try..that's close to my office in akilo road,ogba...yeyenatu..e dey talk thrash..This ATM was installed when ATM still flood everywhere in Lagos before CBN banned such.I even have one close to my window then before they later comply with CBN directive to remove all ATM installed in unnecessary places..
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
No more excuses...... Skye Bank, my bank and I....
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Azam101: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
churches are now for business purposes! not for salvation again
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by johnp2(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
How much do you use for offering today in the church
I don't know why some people can't mind thier bussiness just to get attension hear!!

Some people don't use carsh for offering this days and those that make pledge you don't expect them to packing bundles from home to church!!!

Do you know some people pay their tithe in million? Do you espect a man who pay million as a tithe to start bringing in "ghana must go" to church? Common this is digital age man!

Some people don't like to be noticed with plenty carsh around!

undecided

1 Like

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by woodmood: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
So?
I don't see any big deal here. Whoever snapped that picture is Jobless and Stupid. There are ATMs at Hospital's for F**k's sake.

Nigerian youths usually expend their energy where they are less concerned.
wage war on the banks deducting N100 and other illegal charges from their account, dem no go fit.
troop to the streets to fight unemployment, dem no go fit.
Siddon for NL and Twitter, dem get distinction for dat.

2 Likes

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by godson4u79(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oga op Shut up and go look for better inspiration to write... Shey na for only members... And moreover its been there for ages..
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
OP is obviously a new comer. ATMs have been installed in Christ embassy churches since ages past. No matter how you look at it, its a good thing

1 Like

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by fortune1968: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nonsense church ,lie lie pastor !
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by barrysome001: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
feranmi400:
A Nigerian man Was amazed to see ATMs installed at Pastor Tunde Bakare’s church in Lagos State.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/18/nigerian-man-was-amazed-to-see-atm-installed-at-pastor-tunde-bakare-church-in-lagos/

The ATM is outside the church na, I have never attended that church before buh I have used that ATM countless times.
There's nothing wrong with the siting of that ATM jor, and perhaps that ATM has been sited there for long,no be today.
Free the church abeg

1 Like

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nairaland and stewpeed news now b like Evans and magodo...
Whoeva posted dis no get jab..
ATM Wey don dis Sinz I Dey ogba grammar school sef...
Seun needs to reshuffle dis mods ooo to breath fresh life into nairaland.
Dis current specs are high on ogbomosho wet weed
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by mikeade11(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cashless economy is what we run now.. Digital payment has to be widely accepted, Armed robbers will not be able to carry out their activity after church service again unlike 10yrs ago. Let's leave the past behind us.
Modsenemy:
Even if I don't want to read meaning to the ATM by the church , but a POS inside the church is no no for me .

Anyways COZA Abuja has an ATM right within the church premises . That's what I call a business enterprise headed by a business mogul who is maximizing his talent as some sort of a good PUBLIC SPEAKER to deceive people into believing he is a pastor.

Sometimes I wonder it they themselves are actually aware that they are mere good speakers but not pastors
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Jadeng: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Op,
What is your point exactly?
I want point out that, the ATM on the wall facing outside for the general public. If it was for the purpose of offerings from members, the machines would have faced the other way round.
Secondly, these machines operate 24x7, not on Sundays only.. I have used that machine a couple of times and not for offerings and was very helpful.
I think this is the ONLY ATM on the whole of Akilo until get to Ogba or Pen Cinema.
Learn to look at things with right mindset.

1 Like

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Miles300: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Modsenemy:
Even if I don't want to read meaning to the ATM by the church , but a POS inside the church is no no for me .

Anyways COZA Abuja has an ATM right within the church premises . That's what I call a business enterprise headed by a business mogul who is maximizing his talent as some sort of a good PUBLIC SPEAKER to deceive people into believing he is a pastor. My Thot as well .. This days we av motivational speakers rather than pastors

Sometimes I wonder it they themselves are actually aware that they are mere good speakers but not pastors
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Haba! It's been there for years.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by busomma: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
The ATM is installed for the mumus so it will be easy for the pastor to continually fleece them. The pastor is really a smart business guy. Kudos to him.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
What is wrong in this installment now..
foolish set of Nairalanders.. hypocrisy everywhere.

Don't we have banks operating within National assembly premises on Saturdays..
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
The hustle is real
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Mrbaz1: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=Ralphdan post=57638592]Business is booming.
They can also adopt BITCOIN so that any memeber who forgets his ATM @home can wire BTC sharp sharp and receive his own share of the blessing. No time grin[ grin grin grin grin grin grin.....sharp guy]

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by larrypourl(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
It doesn't matter now.
Check below for quality loafers at affordable prices.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Seth89(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Not surprised, some churches have been using POS before now.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kachi kudin banza Pastor grin ba wanda ya isa ya hana grin
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by macphilip: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Welcome to Lagos OP

1 Like

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by cuedish: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Religion is the new scam.

3 Likes

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
And the dumb sheep will rush to withdraw money and give it to the pastor to meet his own needs while they continue to struggle and suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.