Stats: 3,151,494 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) (51897 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Jamiubond009(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Your transaction is processing. Lmaoooo
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by na2016: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollybelleza:
This ATM has been there for years so please leave story

Regardless of the time of installation of that ATM, I am sure the church influenced its installation at that point. Nigerian pastors have changed the meaning of Christianity.

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Chookmasteriyke: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
GRAND HUSTLE coolGRAND HUSTLE
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by LorenzoU: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
you see

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by adesgood: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
The Atm is been there for years.. Am not one of his follower but this ATM is used by everyone in that community including myself
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
MadCow1:
No excuse..

Soon dem go put WiFi join for internet transfer and even MTN mobile money account..

I never put offering for church for more than 15 years now.. Never again.
no wonder your life still bend like this.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
... who is maximizing his talent as some sort of a good PUBLIC SPEAKER to deceive people into believing he is a pastor.

Sometimes I wonder it they themselves are actually aware that they are mere good speakers but not pastors...

I think you are right
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by happney65: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
So?
I don't see any big deal here. Whoever snapped that picture is Jobless and Stupid. There are ATMs at Hospital's for F**k's sake.

ATM's at hospital to pay Emergency Hospital Bills..What the fuccckk does a church need an ATM for?Meaning you have no excuse not to drop your offering isnt it?..Yeye

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Oduirewamiri(f): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
The ATM machine have Been there for long, in fact it eases my stress of going to ogba or Guinness since its a across my street.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
MadCow1:
No excuse..

Soon dem go put WiFi join for internet transfer and even MTN mobile money account..

No wonder u are madcow.....I guess God made u madcow for greedily eating his share.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by kingsley3218(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
That ATM machine there has saved me some unnecessary expenses esp during odd hours when I had to make transactions ,but a POS inside for offering,dats what I tag "cashless offering" grin
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by kingsley3218(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oduirewamiri:
The ATM machine have Been there for long, in fact it eases my stress of going to ogba or Guinness since its a across my street.
lagos street I guess?
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by timunstopable: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Op that ATM has been there for years

Minimum of at 10years as far as I can remember

It has nothing to do with the church

Most times banks look for a secured location to put their ATM

The ATM is even facing the road and is only accessed outside the church

When una bloggers dey run out of news you create dumb ones...

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by anigold(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ralphdan:
Business is booming.
They can also adopt BITCOIN so that any memeber who forgets his ATM @home can wire BTC sharp sharp and receive his own share of the blessing. No time grin
Ethereum and litecoin nko...
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
see what the so call house of lord has become , business centers
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Modsenemy:
Even if I don't want to read meaning to the ATM by the church , but a POS inside the church is no no for me .

Anyways COZA Abuja has an ATM right within the church premises . That's what I call a business enterprise headed by a business mogul who is maximizing his talent as some sort of a good PUBLIC SPEAKER to deceive people into believing he is a pastor.

Sometimes I wonder it they themselves are actually aware that they are mere good speakers but not pastors
Nigerians worship BRANDS. COZA is a well thought-out, well planned and packaged Brand. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo did his homework, he has developed a Brand that is domineering. He is selling class. People fall in love with the COZA Brand that they are willing to donate their salaries. That man is a pastorpreneurship Genius

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by ollybelleza: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
na2016:

Regardless of the time of installation of that ATM, I am sure the church influenced its installation at that point. Nigerian pastors have changed the meaning of Christianity.
nope I disagree with you on this...religion is too deep to talk about
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by dsoja: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Since when?,this one don tey now.its been there for more than five years.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by ollybelleza: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
dsoja:
Since when?,this one don tey now.its been there for more than five years.
help me tell dem ooo
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Lokoyen(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
eleojo23:
What is wrong with that?

Is it today people started giving money in church?

No matter where the ATM is installed, those who want to give money to the church will still do so.

And by the way, do you see any label there written "For Church Members only"?
Other people around that neighbourhood will even be happy that an ATM is close to them.

People just be looking for things to condemn sad

You have time responding to the foolish OP
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by adesgood: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
kingsley3218:
lagos street I guess?
yes cheesy
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by EzeeYFB(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
feranmi400:
A Nigerian man Was amazed to see ATMs installed at Pastor Tunde Bakare’s church in Lagos State.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/18/nigerian-man-was-amazed-to-see-atm-installed-at-pastor-tunde-bakare-church-in-lagos/

abi u just come lagos ni, that atm Don dey here for over 3 years n na now u won come dey make topic of am
Abeg get sense ja re
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
Good development.

Now,when the "ministration" touches the member's heart, they can easily withdraw all their petty live savings without going too far and give it all to "God"

Wow. Nice one.
They've moved from using POS machine to installing full ATM machine. I love this

Cc. Asuustrike2009
Why would you have that notion In mind. Do you think it's all churches that does that?
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Adeoba10:
And so what? So na only member fit withdraw from d Atm bah?
de POS inside church
nko?
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollybelleza:

Don't mind the busy bodies. That ATM point has been there for years. Akilo road as it is do not having any banking facility, it made great sense to have that machine strategically placed there for people buying vehicle spare parts and for security purpose. Please moderator look else where for your news.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2017
Please help post this where you copied it from, so the poster can see it.
You are a complete idiot. ATM can be anywhere, as a matter of fact, Skye bank is paying the church money, sit down there and be hating. Or where did they say the ATM is for members alone.

And also POS is almost in all churches now, it's cashless economy.
Advise from a brother that cares.... look for job

Thank you
feranmi400:
A Nigerian man Was amazed to see ATMs installed at Pastor Tunde Bakare’s church in Lagos State.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/18/nigerian-man-was-amazed-to-see-atm-installed-at-pastor-tunde-bakare-church-in-lagos/

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 12:26am On Jun 19, 2017
Making it easier to extort money from his moronic followers!
The other day, I read about a church that has Point-of Sale bank card readers! LOL.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by kfo(m): 12:44am On Jun 19, 2017
When nairaland wants to generate traffic it sells Innuendos. The ATM has been there for over 6years. The machine is open to everyone on Akilo road. Banks pick strategic locations to install their ATM's. SMH. The mob will always be the mob.

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 1:16am On Jun 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Christianity is all lies. Its a fantasy created for control, to impoverish the masses and keep them humble. No longer are chains and whips required, we can control people thru a promise in a book . The government loves evangelistic preaching . It subdues masses, keeps them paying taxes, makes them docile, humble meek low self esteem folks just waiting till death for some promises they will never get. Provisions, prayer requests, blessings for behavior, recompence for offerings and tithes, fruitful accomplished life , all this and more ....you gotta believe !! Faith and the promise of hope.... I hope none of you actually believed it and wasted your life doing as the bible says! That would be a waste of life
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Brezz101: 1:20am On Jun 19, 2017
feranmi400:

See below:

An ATM outside the church is better. A church in Ghana (Action Chapel) has bank right inside the church premises and they even open on Sundays GTBank
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by rockiedink(m): 2:19am On Jun 19, 2017
ollybelleza:

Please tell them o!!!
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by vanmusco(m): 2:39am On Jun 19, 2017
feranmi400:

See below:

The almighty will forgive you for this. Can't there be ATM any where. In fact that is a Lagos street. People passing withdraw there and its not owned by the church.

Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm