Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) (51896 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:03am On Jun 19, 2017
S/media judges are all over the net. Is it meant for the members alone? What motives is behind it and you the judges? Can you count how many atms @ the Redemption camp? Men! not all men of God are doing it for biz motive but rmba we're going to be judged by our thought, deeds, motives one day including the so called Pastors and you.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 19, 2017
Idiots.....that ATM has been there like forever helping the community access funds easily
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by totorimi: 4:10am On Jun 19, 2017
Its alright at least the ATM is facing the street which means the public can use it as well. ATM is to dispense cash which means invariably it becomes a target of attack by the criminals. POS and web payment I should think are sufficient for a church collection. Be that as it may, I am wondering what made the church to accept this ATMs in their premises, is it to attract public attention or to collect rentals for allocating a space on the wall.

Church should focus on their church work and leave the commercials.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 5:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Modsenemy:
Even if I don't want to read meaning to the ATM by the church , but a POS inside the church is no no for me .

Anyways COZA Abuja has an ATM right within the church premises . That's what I call a business enterprise headed by a business mogul who is maximizing his talent as some sort of a good PUBLIC SPEAKER to deceive people into believing he is a pastor.

Sometimes I wonder it they themselves are actually aware that they are mere good speakers but not pastors

Truth be told if not for the economic situation of the county most of these pastors assuming they were living in America, would have found their true calling which is simply MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS... but they reasoned that there is more money to be made from being a pastor especially with the "TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED" word to deceive their gullible followers.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 5:53am On Jun 19, 2017
johnp2:
How much do you use for offering today in the church
I don't know why some people can't mind thier bussiness just to get attension hear!!

Some people don't use carsh for offering this days and those that make pledge you don't expect them to packing bundles from home to church!!!

Do you know some people pay their tithe in million? Do you espect a man who pay million as a tithe to start bringing in "ghana must go" to church? Common this is digital age man!

Some people don't like to be noticed with plenty carsh around!

undecided

Least i forget there is still what is called a cheque book, one cheque leaflet quietly put in an envelope will even attract less attention, than the process of entering your pin onto the pos machine in church!
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by juxtabayano(m): 6:23am On Jun 19, 2017
People should stop this bullcrap! That atm has saved me more than once and i have never stepped into his church. I work around there.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Ralphdan(m): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2017
anigold:

Ethereum and litecoin nko...

No na BTC sure pass 4now grin
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by ShootToKill: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2017
yoruba church
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
It is actually meant to ease payments such as donations, offerings & tithes.
Let us not hurriedly judge.
ATM or no ATM. It shouldn't be a yardstick to judge the pastor, honestly.
Kip kwayet
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by adelumolo(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2017
This is how to rub in disguise. The platform has a way of paying directly to the account of the church or the Pastor. Church now device ways of get money at all cost in the name of tithes. God helping us o
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2017
hahahahah, they have started turning the house of God into an house of merchandise.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2017
TITHE AND OFFERING PAYMENTS MADE EASY!
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2017
feranmi400:
A Nigerian man Was amazed to see ATMs installed at Pastor Tunde Bakare’s church in Lagos State.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/18/nigerian-man-was-amazed-to-see-atm-installed-at-pastor-tunde-bakare-church-in-lagos/

Please ask anyone that lives around Akilo where the Church is built. That ATM has been installed over 10 years plus or minus. The public benefits​ from the ATM more than the church or its members. Most ATMs don't have cash on Sunday morning in Lagos. These are are verifiable facts.

I don't know about the POS though!
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by dermmy(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
On the contrary This could also be in line with the executive orders of osinbanjo on the ease of doing business. grin grin

Lmao. You made my day. Thank you kiss
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by Tboy4lyf(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2017
I urge us not to criticize churches again... After all, the ATM is owned by a named bank... Please, let's face what we went to church for...
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by pastorlams(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Some of us love to give to God and find any avenue to do so more conveniently as a blessing. Before cash, they brought goats and fowls to the terbanacle but it became even easier with the advent of cash and is now much easier through electronic transaction. Praise God.
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by johnp2(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
TheAlchemist:

Least i forget there is still what is called a cheque book, one cheque leaflet quietly put in an envelope will even attract less attention, than the process of entering your pin onto the pos machine in church!

I don't carry cheque book around!! Just the fact that the world is going digital and everything is done with less effort!!

Please don't judge others from your own perspective, everybody have meaning to his or her own action!! So let the man of GOD and his congregation be!, focus on your own bussiness
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by GodsMopol: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
you mean you saw billboard and ATM and you stop being reasonable
Re: ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) by justsmith: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jesus Cleanses the Temple
…14In the temple courts He found men selling cattle, sheep, and doves, and money changers seated at their tables. 15So He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle. He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16To those selling doves He said, “Get these out of here! How dare you turn My Father’s house into a marketplace!”…

http://biblehub.com/john/2-15.htm

there's no difference between the money changers and the atm machines just because its more subtle. The money changers were there because the changed the roman coins and other currencies unacceptable for offerings to the ones that were. they obviously did it for profit with a convincing argument of 'CONVENIENCE'. The banks are clearly making their profit with every withdrawal for your 'convenience' in this instance to.
Take it how you want, but churches in america and Nigeria are increasing this practice for the same 'convenience' that jesus got angry about. church is a place for prayer and worship NOT profit!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.