Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day (1569 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by RoyalBlak007: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
“This couple had really, really wanted a baby for several years. While I was waiting for the baby’s father to come out from the OR, his sister said, ‘I can hear him crying from here!’ One minute later, we saw him — covered in happy tears and holding his baby girl.”

http://www.boredpanda.com/pregnancy-giving-birth-fathers-participating-delivery-room/

5 Likes

Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by RoyalBlak007: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
"Just before a gestational surrogate gave birth to their son in Kingston, Ontario, a midwife screamed “shirts off” so new dads Frank Nelson and BJ Barone would be ready to hold their baby against their bare chests for skin-to-skin bonding."

1 Like

Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by RoyalBlak007: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
“This baby’s mom had just handed her to her father for some skin-to-skin ... and this sweet girl was clearly absolutely smitten! At less than two hours old, she was raising her head to look straight into his eyes.”

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by RoyalBlak007: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
"Emotions Overwhelming"

8 Likes

Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by andy511(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
“This couple had really, really wanted a baby for several years. While I was waiting for the baby’s father to come out from the OR, his sister said, ‘I can hear him crying from here!’ One minute later, we saw him — covered in happy tears and holding his baby girl.”
Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by RoyalBlak007: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
"I adore this image of my sweet husband. In the midst of pushing I told him (strongly) "Do not move!" His head was the perfect resting spot for my foot. Throughout my entire pregnancy and birth he told me: I know you can do this. You're going to be absolutely amazing. He's been my rock again and again."

6 Likes

Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by andy511(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
“This baby’s mom had just handed her to her father for some skin-to-skin ... and this sweet girl was clearly absolutely smitten! At less than two hours old, she was raising her head to look straight into his eyes.”
Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by RoyalBlak007: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
"Beautiful"

4 Likes

Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by NwaAmaikpe: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
OP are you implying that people who were in police cell when their wife gave birth are not good fathers??
Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by RoyalBlak007: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
“As the pushing phase progressed, this first-time dad grew more and more excited to meet his daughter. As her head started to emerge, he repeatedly covered his face in wonderment and awe. Her first breath certainly took his breath away!”

4 Likes

Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by RoyalBlak007: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
“This dad was injured severely in an accident in Afghanistan just three months before the birth of their second baby. He wasn’t able to support his wife physically, but he found other ways to help and hold space.”

2 Likes

Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by RoyalBlak007: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lovely

3 Likes

Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by MDsambo: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
OP are you implying that people who were in police cell when their wife gave birth are not good fathers??

Grow up kid

1 Like

Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by Evablizin(f): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ok happy father's day to them
Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by Evablizin(f): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ok happy father's day to them
Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by Ugosample(m): 12:34am On Jun 19, 2017
This looks so good
Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by Tedassie(m): 2:26am On Jun 20, 2017
shocked
Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by Destined2win: 5:19am On Jun 20, 2017
All are wonderful except the one that has 2 males, not nice
Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by Martinez19(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
I find this unnecessarily emotional and way too emotional. Childbirth is not a bad thing but I don't get why all the emotions involved. I guess that a thing can have different meaning to different people. Good job by RoyalBlak007.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by Ugosample(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Martinez19:
I find this unnecessarily emotional and way too emotional. Childbirth is not a bad thing but I don't get why all the emotions involved. I guess that a thing can have different meaning to different people. Good job by RoyalBlak007.

what do you mean?
Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by Ugosample(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Martinez19:

what do you mean?

When you experience it, you will know why it is very emotional (especially for first time dads)

Subsequent babies won't excite you as much as your first

Excitement and happiness and all other stuff rolled into one
Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by Martinez19(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ugosample:

what do you mean?

When you experience it, you will know why it is very emotional (especially for first time dads)

Subsequent babies won't excite you as much as your first

Excitement and happiness and all other stuff rolled into one
Maybe it's because I haven't experienced it but I don't think I would be this emotional. I don't see how having your own biological children and getting married as some of the ultimate achievements of life one must have and if I don't have them, I have somehow failed in life. I am not saying that they are bad but it shouldn't be taken too far.
Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by Ugosample(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Martinez19:
Maybe it's because I haven't experienced it but I don't think I would be this emotional. I don't see how having your own biological children and getting married as some of the ultimate achievements of life one must have and if I don't have them, I have somehow failed in life. I am not saying that they are bad but it shouldn't be taken too far.

a man who waited seven years for his first child will not agree with you tho.

different strokes for different folks
Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by Martinez19(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ugosample:

a man who waited seven years for his first child will not agree with you tho.

different strokes for different folks
I agree with the last sentence. Well this is what I am talking about. Why place so much emphasis on having your biological child for many years when you can simply adopt? Are children in orphanage homes not human beings too? I despise the vanity of society in this aspect, everyone wanting to marry on time and give birth to their biological children by all means lest they feel as if they are not complete in life or they have underachieved. How can someone be crying, weeping, getting frustrated, visiting prayer houses and sowing seeds to charlatans called pastors because she/he hasn't gotten a child for 8 years when there are children in orphanage homes? Are those children not human? Marriage and giving birth to one's biological child is not a must or a goldmine and nobody should kill or strand themselves over these things.
Re: 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day by somehow: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Gay couple trying to eat their cake and have it?
RoyalBlak007:
"Just before a gestational surrogate gave birth to their son in Kingston, Ontario, a midwife screamed “shirts off” so new dads Frank Nelson and BJ Barone would be ready to hold their baby against their bare chests for skin-to-skin bonding."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tutsi Women Cheating When Married To Hutu Men Is Culturally Codified! / See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.