Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) (1261 Views)

Feminists Vs The Bible: What The Bible Says About Who Cooks. / Can You Burn Your Bible For $100m? / To Read And Understand Bible: What You Must Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 17, 2016
Jesus Christ is coming back to this Earth very soon.

Now, Jesus Himself made it crystal clear that we cannot know the date of His return. He stated in Matthew 24:36, “of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.”

But, the Bible makes it equally clear that those who have the Holy Spirit living in them — that is, those who believe in Jesus as Savior — can understand the nature of the times that mark His return (1 Thessalonians 5:2-6).

And Nairalanders, the season of the Lord’s return is now! We are coming to the end of one age and the beginning of the age of Jesus’ glorious reign right here on earth.

Below is what a Facebook user "Udummiri Nwakalu" did to holy bible.

"Bible say this, Bible say that, can't you think without the Bible. Your brain is obviously useless as without the Bible you can't make any point. What if I tell you I use the Bible for toilet?"

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/man-tore-the-holy-bible-what-if-i-tell-you-i-use-the-bible-for-toilet-pics/

Cc Mr Seun

1 Share

Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 17, 2016

Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by Omudia11: 4:37am On Dec 17, 2016
God's word is not the bible you just tore. God's word is Jesus Christ (the Quran also confirms this tongue) which was made flesh and dwelt among us. So whether you like burn, tear or use all the bibles in Africa as tissue paper, Jesus Christ is the still the same today, yesterday and forever.

Meanwhile if it was the "peaceful" religion.... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by madridguy(m): 4:52am On Dec 17, 2016
This is blasphemy.
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by BlackDBagba: 4:56am On Dec 17, 2016
Get help fast.... shocked
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by kiddoiLL(m): 5:02am On Dec 17, 2016
wetin consign me n ur destiny?? little things dat matters most. after dem go begin cast n bind fr ur life to better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by LONJITARLE(m): 5:08am On Dec 17, 2016
You think you are doing us? You are doing yourself bro. undecided undecided

God please forgive this one. He is Poor and Ignorant, He sure does not know....

3 Likes

Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by FunnyQuotes(f): 5:17am On Dec 17, 2016
see what MMM is causing

BTW I MEAN BUHARI
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by Nutase: 5:25am On Dec 17, 2016
Clap for yourself... ....well done u don try.
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by Everblazinggg(f): 5:35am On Dec 17, 2016
This right here is the difference between Christianity and Islam.

.Christians don't fight for God............Muslims?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by jonbellion(m): 5:42am On Dec 17, 2016
Idiocy
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by dingbang(m): 5:59am On Dec 17, 2016
lmao some people think tearing the bible will make the lord angry...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by MrIcredible: 5:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Omudia11:
God's word is not the bible you just tore. God's word is Jesus Christ (the Quran also confirms this tongue) which was made flesh and dwelt among us. So whether you like burn, tear or use all the bibles in Africa as tissue paper, Jesus Christ is the still the same today, yesterday and forever.

Meanwhile if it was the "peaceful" religion.... lipsrsealed
Your brain is faulty

So this Biafran boy is a Muslim abi?

Low thinking faculty.
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by eyeview: 6:09am On Dec 17, 2016
He should try it with the quoran and then see. God's grace abound in christianity.
Nobody will fight him for tearing the bible because christ did not urge anyone to fight for Him.
Such boys later end up being used by God to spread the word of God,so no need attacking him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by skeendyke: 6:13am On Dec 17, 2016
Lol. For every Bible destroyed a thousand shall replace it. smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by skeendyke: 6:19am On Dec 17, 2016
Eyeview, that last part of your sentence is very true. This kind of peeps end up being used mightily by God. No one should ever judge any man because you have no idea the way God sees them. Being used by the devil to commit atrocities does not mean God has given up on that person. The Apostle Paul is a good example of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by lepasharon(f): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
lmao some people think tearing the bible will make the lord angry...

Tearing the bible won't anger God?
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by Omudia11: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Take your own advice and do a CT scan. What part of my comment is it said that he is a Muslim?
MrIcredible:

Your brain is faulty

So this Biafran boy is a Muslim abi?

Low thinking faculty.
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by bennyann: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2016
Hmmmmm

Difference between the letter and the Spirit.

Lord may You reveal Yourself to such a person.

1 Like

Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by crackhouse(m): 6:48am On Dec 17, 2016
Poor boy that want to be famous.
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by Immorttal: 7:12am On Dec 17, 2016
am against tearing the book of lies.
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2016
I pity this fellow, I also pity the woman that will attach herself to this figure head. His life will be worse than those turn pages very soon, then he will acknowledge that he caused his own predicament. Thank goodness he isn't someone I know
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by guru03(m): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2016
If this was Qoran, the world would have gone ablaze.
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by skeendyke: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2016
bennyann:
Hmmmmm

Difference between the letter and the Spirit.

Lord may You reveal Yourself to such a person.

Deep @ the bolded
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by skeendyke: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2016
Pidgin2:
I pity this fellow, I also pity the woman that will attach herself to this figure head. His life will be worse than those turn pages very soon, then he will acknowledge that he caused his own predicament. Thank goodness he isn't someone I know

Hey now, he has torn pages from the Bible but did he as much as erase a letter from the Word of God? Even the devil who drove him to this action cannot do that. There's still hope for him. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2016
CollinsWeGlobe:
Jesus Christ is coming back to this Earth very soon.

Now, Jesus Himself made it crystal clear that we cannot know the date of His return. He stated in Matthew 24:36, “of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.”

But, the Bible makes it equally clear that those who have the Holy Spirit living in them — that is, those who believe in Jesus as Savior — can understand the nature of the times that mark His return (1 Thessalonians 5:2-6).

And Nairalanders, the season of the Lord’s return is now! We are coming to the end of one age and the beginning of the age of Jesus’ glorious reign right here on earth.

Below is what a Facebook user "Udummiri Nwakalu" did to holy bible.

"Bible say this, Bible say that, can't you think without the Bible. Your brain is obviously useless as without the Bible you can't make any point. What if I tell you I use the Bible for toilet?"

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/man-tore-the-holy-bible-what-if-i-tell-you-i-use-the-bible-for-toilet-pics/

Cc Mr Seun

It mean nothing and it changes nothing
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by Caveatemptor(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2016
This is sacrilege!
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by oluwatunde1984(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2016
who wants to marry a bible tearer
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by Richirich713: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2016
He looks mentally ill.
Re: Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) by dingbang(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
lepasharon:

Tearing the bible won't anger God?
no darling..... kiss you read your bible, i guess you should know what angers the lord already. God is a spirit and so he doesnt live inside the bible. he lives in your heart and when you defile your body, dont u think it angers him?

think!

(1) (Reply)

Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade Of Nigeria To Be Buried In June / Expose The Fruitless Deeds Of Darkness (Ephesians 5:6-11) / Meet And Ask An Atheist Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.