Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Onazi Ogenyi And His Wife, Sandra, Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onazi Ogenyi And His Wife, Sandra, Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary (17705 Views)

Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Onazi Ogenyi And His Daughter Step Out For The First Time / Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onazi Ogenyi And His Wife, Sandra, Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by KenModi(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2017
crazyABO:
Una no go gv us baby ni wink

Minding your business is a full time job, try and stay employed!
Re: Onazi Ogenyi And His Wife, Sandra, Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by praizephoto(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2017
0b100100111:

Married with 2 handsome boys.
Unfortunately, don't have a younger sister and even though I happen to, I won't trade re with someone admiring other people's wedding anniversary upandan!
lol....jokes apart... I need it cos am a photographer n a cinematographer
Re: Onazi Ogenyi And His Wife, Sandra, Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Cutestud(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
rheether:
Captain Fantastic.. With Onazi, the super Eagle is in safe hand.
Did u even watch the eagles recent match in uyo? Now I know why Onazi performance sucked
Re: Onazi Ogenyi And His Wife, Sandra, Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by andyanders: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
oloyin56:
In the sixth month the Angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth to a virgin .... " (Luke 1:26) In this sixth month (June), may Angelic messengers from the throne of God visit you & your household with joy unlimited, abundant peace and all-round breakthrough.
You shall receive answer to all your prayers in ways beyond your hopes and imaginations, which will declare the glory of God in your life In Jesus Mighty Name.
Good morning, remain richly blessed and do have a breakthrough new week!!!

Stay_safe

click like if u believe

Amen and Emmanuellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

1 Like

Re: Onazi Ogenyi And His Wife, Sandra, Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by crazyABO(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:
bros nawa oo, wahala go dey if ur type be mother inlaw oo.
nooo boss e just dey do me ringi ringi I like baby grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omeruo Wins Man Of The Match Against Guinea Clash / Nigerians React To Super Falcons' Loss To South Africa. / Nigeria Qualifies For Finals Of Men & Women's Football @ The All Africa Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.