Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her (36203 Views)

Ighalo: My Man United Dream Bigger Than Shanghai Shenhus Megabucks / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by teamsynergy: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2017
tyson99:

You need JESUS,go home and ask ur mum what she went tru for ur dad.......

u guyz r just unrealistic. ..don't worry ehn, give ur daughter to a naija street footballer. dem full ma area here. I can tell u that less than 2% of them make it big before they enter 30+... football as a career in Naija is very unrealistic and a big gamble. if u lucky, thank God, if not u r gonna end up frustrated ... the gal made the right choice.

who knows maybe the gal went thru hell with d niggi...
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by harriet412(f): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2017
high school abi secondary schl girlfriend..
dey there dey form high schlundecided
I would have dumped ur ass if I was the girl and will still dump u... tcheww.. As if u would allow ur daughter date a street footballer.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Jephz(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2017
mumu post leave d girl alone jor.... if ur sister was in her shoe .. I'm very sure u'll not allow her continue d relationship .... you are now successful thank God..but. mind ur business and leave her alone... who knows maybe she's even living a very comfortable life now
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Jephz(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2017
harriet412:
fine geh
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by cooldood(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Why do some people resort to "my girlfriend left me" when I was nothing, let's be realistic what father would let their daughter be pinned down to an uneducated street footballer at her early stage of life Would you ever let your own daughter She made a decision which every lady is entitled to. If reverse was the case men depending in women, how many of us would stay and be faithful in hardship and not seek sugar mummies?? Let's do table turns sometimes guys and leave this after breakthrough sentiments. After all the girl might not be made for you. Happy for you though

Gbam!

The reality is boys are too naive to understand that the ways of a gal differ from their own, there's no need calling ladies names. Even your male friends will leave you if things aint rosy for you, its the fact, talkless of gals. Does Ighalo thinks his current gal will be with him, if he disguises like a pauper? He can try to put that to test. We should stop this castigating of gals here n there. Go n face your dream/ your hustle and open your eyes. Even family members in 9ja only associate mostly with the richer ones, while deserting the poor members of same family. Enough of this gal left me cos of this or that, even your family members will leave you too. Go n continue your hustle n face front!

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Cruset(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2017
nkowalo:
hmmmm. so people u like babe still dey reject una. so u are now single? make I do come fill application form ooooo. lol let me come nd be going
I am speechless how does being single correlate with that Post
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2017
There is a funny saying that goes:

"If you leave or walk out on a man with Vision to go marry a man with television (representing quick money), then down the years, you may just end up watching the glories of the man with vision on your television" wink

What am I saying? A man with a clear Vision is more powerful than a man who has just money to offer. In a Vision, you find both money and value.

But all the same shaa... not all women regret leaving some men who had nothing to offer. Truth is several men lack Vision.

But yes there are lots of women too who ignore The Real men of Vision for men of "just money". The above quote is for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by pato405(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Why do some people resort to "my girlfriend left me" when I was nothing, let's be realistic what father would let their daughter be pinned down to an uneducated street footballer at her early stage of life Would you ever let your own daughter She made a decision which every lady is entitled to. If reverse was the case men depending in women, how many of us would stay and be faithful in hardship and not seek sugar mummies?? Let's do table turns sometimes guys and leave this after breakthrough sentiments. After all the girl might not be made for you. Happy for you though

If that's her choice let her be.

Sometimes God works wonders out of what men think is the most stupid of ideas.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by holluphemydavid(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2017
naso life be Igalo not d girl fault
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

We Nigerians always love the sentimental story. We dont ever think that other people (ladies in this case) have other reasons for their actions beyond money. How come we all claim the girl left because there was no money? What if it was for other reasons? Or she wasnt meant for you. What if she found out she could not stand some things you do? What if she fell in love with someone else and did not want to cheat on you? What if you were a boring guy? Several what ifs. We demonize ladies like we are not all in same boat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Aromas: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Take it or leave it........... Successful Nigeria guy's we always relate with such story when they make it. Or don't you have successful people in your family?
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by AkieWillis(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Bitches ain't loyal
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Josh44s(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2017
thornapple:
As a football star how can he not have anything to offer her.
What is he lacking in wealth or stamina?.
See Davido and whizkid that look like weaklings are producing baby mamas here and there

You think Davido or WitchKid are the ones producing the babies? Their money is my dear. Like someone said Women and patient are two sworn enemies.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Aromas: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2017
tyson99:

You need JESUS,go home and ask ur mum what she went tru for ur dad.......

No mind that mofo
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2017
Aromas:

Take it or leave it........... Successful Nigeria guy's we always relate with such story when they make it. Or don't you have successful people in your family?

Why mention my family dumbass So cos I am now successful dragging others down based on their decision in the past is not childish?? Even while I am married with kids Think even with the Mouka foam installed in your skull
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Originalsly: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2017
God helps those who help themselves..... he can never get where he is by sitting and waiting and praying for his dream to come true. But...he was poor... now has some money..but is still poor and worse...unhappy. That girl has moved on.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by baddosky1: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your gf saw your destiny...because you still have nothing to offer....not even to the National team.

You also had nothing to offer Watford and that's why they kicked you away.

No offence buh if we check Ighalo's salary and what he is worth now, it is possible that you and your entire family might not even measure up to it

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2017
Fresca:
Nigerian girls, u don see am? You see what money loving has done to you all? The whole idea of "love and relationships" in Nigeria has been turned into something else because of money.

Build with a man, fall in love with the person not the status, support each other if you see potential and you will enjoy life with each other as you reap what you sowed.
Shey Una no dey get potential too?
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by dee02(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

I tire.... Odhion Ighalo should shut his cesspit of a mouth up and get on with his life
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Innobee99(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2017
raphy:
that's true..that pitch that he played in ajegunle I HV played in them as well.he is a living testimony.so always believe in ur dreams..I know I will make it.
That doesn't make u a Leicester City player!
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by richyblink1(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Why do some people resort to "my girlfriend left me" when I was nothing, let's be realistic what father would let their daughter be pinned down to an uneducated street footballer at her early stage of life Would you ever let your own daughter She made a decision which every lady is entitled to. If reverse was the case men depending in women, how many of us would stay and be faithful in hardship and not seek sugar mummies?? Let's do table turns sometimes guys and leave this after breakthrough sentiments. After all the girl might not be made for you. Let guys talk about my wife left me and not girlfriend abeg, if leprosy has strucked the girl back then would he have married her..Happy for you though

Why did she agree to date him in the first place since she knew he was just a street footballer?

Your point is irrelevant since she agreed to be with him from the get, but opted out because the BENJAMINS weren't flowing. Aren't that a sign of gold digging?

Never taste a meal you won't eat. Period!!!
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by lovelyadeola(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2017
harriet412:
I would have dumped ur ass if I was the girl and will still dump u... tcheww.. As if u would allow ur daughter date a street footballer.
Even you self dey dump a guy chai we don suffer o lol. wait let adorable gehs to talk.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2017
richyblink1:

Why did she agree to date him in the first place since she knew he was just a street footballer?

Your point is irrelevant since she agreed to be with him from the get, but opted out because the BENJAMINS weren't flowing. Aren't that a sign of gold digging?

Never taste a meal you won't eat. Period!!!

Irrelevant because you are bitter many girls have left your lazy ass for better guys. And let me ask you?? Would you let your daughter marry a motor park tout hoping he might become the NURTW national chairman tomorrow Work hard and stop pitying yourself plus sit down and be humble boy
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by lonikit: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Why do some people resort to "my girlfriend left me" when I was nothing, let's be realistic what father would let their daughter be pinned down to an uneducated street footballer at her early stage of life Would you ever let your own daughter She made a decision which every lady is entitled to. If reverse was the case men depending in women, how many of us would stay and be faithful in hardship and not seek sugar mummies?? Let's do table turns sometimes guys and leave this after breakthrough sentiments. After all the girl might not be made for you. Let guys talk about my wife left me and not girlfriend abeg, if leprosy has strucked the girl back then would he have married her..Happy for you though

[s]
Afonjashapmouth:

[/s]
Afonjashapmouth:

in jenfa's voice, radaarada(nonsense).
besides, is there any theory to prove that somebody is made for another. in other words, is there anyin called matchmaking.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by drakeli: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
In addition to that. How many high school boyfriends are ever married to their high school girlfriends. He is talking as if the relationship would ever end up with getting married to the girl and he himself wouldn't have left her even before the girl did.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Josh44s:

You think Davido or WitchKid are the ones producing the babies? Their money is my dear. Like someone said Women and patient are two sworn enemies.

In other words are you saying the football star has no money?.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by richyblink1(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Irrelevant because you are bitter many girls have left your lazy ass for better guys. And let me ask you?? Would you let your daughter marry a motor park tout hoping he might become the NURTW national chairman tomorrow Work hard and stop pitying yourself plus sit down and be humble boy

Why not stick to making your view known rather than insults. Can't remember calling you names, nor referring to you as a boy. As for the job part, gainfully employed people barely shout it out.

Mind your language
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2017
lonikit:

besides, is there any theory to prove that somebody is made for another. in other words, is there anyin called matchmaking.

Oh another one drooler here.... Why not pick a wife from the brothel to prove us wrong about "meant to be"
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2017
lonikit:

Oh another one drooler here.... Why not pick a wife from the brothel to prove us wrong about "meant to be" Randanrandan oshi
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2017
richyblink1:

Why not stick to making your view known rather than insults. Can't remember calling you names, nor referring to you as a boy. As for the job part, gainfully employed people barely shout it out.

Mind your language

I still insist bro. Learn to respect people's opinion. I never mentioned you nor made the post a mandatory theory for you to swallow then why the word "irrelevant" Google what that means. And as long as you pry into my biz expect more insult
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by femi4: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your gf saw your destiny...because you still have nothing to offer....not even to the National team.

You also had nothing to offer Watford and that's why they kicked you away.
Your posts are always useless. You ve got nothing to offer Nairaland.....In fact, you ve got no brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Money Given To Sports Ambassadors Today By Buhari / Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi / Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.