Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her (36202 Views)

Ighalo: My Man United Dream Bigger Than Shanghai Shenhus Megabucks / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

In secondary school dating?? R u reading to understand or attack??
Stop that! Guys like you would tell these women to use what they have to get what they want thereby exposing them to sexual immoralities.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
There are also girls that are about "things" and a lot guys end up with them... even these girls when they get older and have their own income or become wiser change their ways.

Reference:

I don't think so. The earings thing is a sign he too is all about 'things' and perhaps that is why the girl fled. A lot of men just think relationships are about 'things'.... Real quality women are not. Let us not assume for one minute that the lady is faulty and has lost it all.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeeTus:
Stop that! Guys like you would tell these women to use what they have to get what they want thereby exposing them to sexual immoralities.

How old are you? Drop your mummy's phone abbeg
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
frenly:

Satan has asked to sift you as wheat but I have prayed for you

Thanks but how do we help you the devil's mouthpiece
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by wintersnow(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
thornapple:
As a football star how can he not have anything to offer her.
What is he lacking in wealth or stamina?.
See Davido and whizkid that look like weaklings are producing baby mamas here and there

Your point exactly?
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Timbuktuo: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Why do some people resort to "my girlfriend left me" when I was nothing, let's be realistic what father would let their daughter be pinned down to an uneducated street footballer at her early stage of life Would you ever let your own daughter She made a decision which every lady is entitled to. If reverse was the case men depending in women, how many of us would stay and be faithful in hardship and not seek sugar mummies?? Let's do table turns sometimes guys and leave this after breakthrough sentiments. After all the girl might not be made for you. Let guys talk about my wife left me and not girlfriend abeg, if leprosy has strucked the girl back then would he have married her..Happy for you though

It is exactly reasoning like this that has killed marriage. Somebody's babe left when he was broke and you say he should only complain when his wife leaves. Which wife? The one that despised him when he had nothing but dreams? Or you expect him to love and cherish the wife he marries upon acquiring wealth? The wife that would bother thinking of "loving" him if he wasn't a successful footballer?

You people have made relationships mercenary that's why single parenthood is gaining ground. If you don't believe in and support my dreams, you have no place in my kingdom.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Tonygeesm(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
pls someone Shud help me wit ighalo talent hunt website,i saw d advrt on hiptv but cudnt write down d web address.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Goldfaze1: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your gf saw your destiny...because you still have nothing to offer....not even to the National team.

You also had nothing to offer Watford and that's why they kicked you away.
Ogbebi at least he has a name to himself, his his financial level is good but you who knows you if you die today you will be buried like an ordinary man.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Timbuktuo:

It is exactly reasoning like this that has killed marriage. Somebody's babe left when he was broke and you say he should only complain when his wife leaves. Which wife? The one that despised him when he had nothing but dreams? Or you expect him to love and cherish the wife he marries upon acquiring wealth? The wife that would bother thinking of "loving" him if he wasn't a successful footballer?

You people have made relationships mercenary that's why single parenthood is gaining ground. If you don't believe in and support my dreams, you have no place in my kingdom.

So at secondary school stage, girls should be making dicey decisions such as marriage partner or what r you feeding us? Does such decisions has to do with money in your own thinking camp? What makes you think his current wife would have married him if he was still a street soccer boy? Don't be quote hungry abeg, think about what the almost 200 people that liked d post had in mind too.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Timbuktuo: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

So at secondary school stage, girls should be making dicey decisions such as marriage partner or what r you feeding us?
Why not? Do people not marry their secondary school sweethearts? If a teenage girl hasn't been taught what to look out for in a potential husband, a great disservice has been done her. Of course, I don't expect you ti know this, you're immature and not worldwise.

Does such decisions has to do with money in your own thinking camp?
Anybody can choose to not marry anybody for a million different reasons. This guy has just told the world his ex based her own decision on money. Until said ex dispels this story, I will work with it. Unless, you want to ascertain that the ex old you a different thing?

What makes you think his current wife would have married him if he was still a street soccer boy?
What does this irrelevant question have to do with the claim that his ex left because he was broke. Haven't you ever heard about logic? Argue like someone that has seen the four walls of an educational institution.

Don't be quote hungry abeg, think about what the almost 200 people that liked d post had in mind too.
No wonder, you sound like a halfwit, you subscribe to mob action. Did thousands of people not ask for Evans to be freed? By your logic, the government should "think about what the almost one million people that advocated for Evans' release had in mind too?"
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by djon78(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
SmartyPants:

The rationality behind his girlfriend leaving him is not at all the point. The point is that he was in a bad situation where no one believed in him, yet he pulled through and today he proved his dream right. Period.

Also, human beings are not investment portfolios or stocks that you only invest in when you see value in them. They are more like seeds whose value depends on how you cultivate them. There is value in everyone.

Thanks for teaching him sense. The problem with many is shallow brain. The young man was saying He made it despite all odds. The money that dude is making in a week some of this poverty stricken low life's cannot make it in their entire lifetime. This his story was exact thing that happened to mark zuckerberg, other girls he tired to date were calling him loser, but a very smart Chinese girl medical student in Yale University saw beyond all that and stuck to Mark. When the guy blew up he kukuma marry the girl fast fast.
I know more than 10 cases like this that this same scenario happened, they rejected very broke boys but today those broke guys made it big. One I personally know today lives in Banana island, the other one an LNG oil top shot.

The moral of the story never under estimate any man be it even a gate man, you never know there destiny is greatness. Don't look at the present, be diligent and hard working but even that greatness is not even about hustling or hard work, na God's favour, God lifts up one and denotes others especially the proud people.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Why not? Do people not marry their secondary school sweethearts? If a teenage girl hasn't been taught what to look out for in a potential husband, a great disservice has been done her. Of course, I don't expect you ti know this, you're immature and not worldwise.

Anybody can choose to not marry anybody for a million different reasons. This guy has just told the world his ex based her own decision on money. Until said ex dispels this story, I will work with it. Unless, you want to ascertain that the ex old you a different thing?

What does this irrelevant question have to do with the claim that his ex left because he was broke. Haven't you ever heard about logic? Argue like someone that has seen the four walls of an educational institution.

No wonder, you sound like a halfwit, you subscribe to mob action. Did thousands of people not ask for Evans to be freed? By your logic, the government should "think about what the almost one million people that advocated for Evans' release had in mind too?"

Now I get u r seriously an hypocrite and would go any length to display your ignorance. Note education is one thing, while knowledge to deal with life's challenges itself is another. This you cannot differenciate. When your daughter in secondary school comes home with a tout from the motor park, accept him with the hope of him becoming the NURTW chairman tomorrow. Hypocrisy has eaten most of our people hiding under d umbrella of education. Oga I'm done with this baseless conversation, educate those that thinks like you.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Timbuktuo: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Your response has been nothing short of the ramblings of a degenerate mind. Let me help you

Afonjashapmouth:

Now I get u r seriously an hypocrite and would go any length to display your ignorance.

Note education is one thing, while knowledge to deal with life's challenges itself is another.
Thanks for the reminder but, this has no basis in this conversation.

This you cannot differenciate.
I'm not going to argue with your pseudo-omniscience.

When your daughter in secondary school comes home with a tout from the motor park, accept him with the hope of him becoming the NURTW chairman tomorrow.
First of, comparing an aspiring footballer with a motor park tout is a false equivalence, they are totally unrelated as far as the tone of this conversation is going. Surely, someone as knowledgeable as yourself in "dealing with life's challenges" should be able to concoct a more brainy analogy. If you fail to do so, you are a dunce with zero intellectual integrity.

Hypocrisy has eaten most of our people hiding under d umbrella of education.
More ramblings. Stop talking like you've sipped 15 litres of burukutu. Its just about 3pm.

Oga I'm done with this baseless conversation, educate those that thinks like you.
Of course, you cannot back up your perverted mindsst, so you resort to a shameless tuck of your tail in anticipation of flight after a brief shellacking. Feel free to run away little boy. Go and make money to spend on women. Omo ote.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by donqx: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
seriously
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Reference(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
NubiLove:
There are also girls that are about "things" and a lot guys end up with them... even these girls when they get older and have their own income or become wiser change their ways.

Ladies are to be inspired, not impressed.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by MrIcredible: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Why do some people resort to "my girlfriend left me" when I was nothing, let's be realistic what father would let their daughter be pinned down to an uneducated street footballer at her early stage of life Would you ever let your own daughter She made a decision which every lady is entitled to. If reverse was the case men depending in women, how many of us would stay and be faithful in hardship and not seek sugar mummies?? Let's do table turns sometimes guys and leave this after breakthrough sentiments. After all the girl might not be made for you. Let guys talk about my wife left me and not girlfriend abeg, if leprosy has strucked the girl back then would he have married her..Happy for you though
For the first time in history!
Osu made small sense.

It shall be permanent ijn

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Your Brain Need To Be Restored...
Ask yur mum whether she didn't stood for him (yur dad) angry Stupid Afonja Miscreant
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your gf saw your destiny...because you still have nothing to offer....not even to the National team.

You also had nothing to offer Watford and that's why they kicked you away.

But he's richer than your father and probably your generations to come.You brokeass bigots always feel you have an opinion
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Sexyolori(f): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

My dear, you not only spoke my mind. You spoke the simple truth...
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 6:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

Your Brain Need To Be Restored...
Ask yur mum whether she didn't stood for him (yur dad) angry Stupid Afonja Miscreant

Bastard your mama stood by your papa from secondary school Monkey.. they dont ever read to understand but wants to quote. Dindinrin
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 6:51am On Jun 20, 2017
MrIcredible:

For the first time in history!
Osu made small sense.

It shall be permanent ijn

First off I don't know your ass and second of how will you know sense from way back when u have been dwelling in insanity Thank God ur 10sec of sanity came back while reading what I wrote
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by MrIcredible: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

First off I don't know your ass and second of how will you know sense from way back when u have been dwelling in insanity Thank God ur 10sec of sanity came back while reading what I wrote
Frustrated osu has been reinstated to default (DOLT MODE)

Your diseases no get permanent cure grin grin grin
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2017
MrIcredible:

Frustrated osu has been reinstated to default (DOLT MODE)

Your diseases no get permanent cure grin grin grin

Grade A otey..
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Bastard your mama stood by your papa from secondary school Monkey.. they dont ever read to understand but wants to quote. Dindinrin
Oponu omoale
Retarded Mo'fucker angry
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

Oponu omoale
Retarded Mo'fucker angry

Aiye e dema baje ni..... Omo aba ta fowo e ra obo
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
wintersnow:

Your point exactly?
your point?
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Aiye e dema baje ni..... Omo aba ta fowo e ra obo
Ok now die
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by frenly(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Thanks but how do we help you the devil's mouthpiece

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

Ok now die

after Evans case, yours next. dindinrin
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

after Evans case, yours next. dindinrin
Yur moniker says it all
Imp cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' / List Of Money Given To Sports Ambassadors Today By Buhari / Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.