Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? (695 Views)

Please Advise: I Am Dating 3 Men At Once, And They Are All My Bosses At Work / 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows / Why Do Girls Love Dating Married Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? by bee444: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2010
That's just the story of my life!

I love dating atleast 3 or more women at a time. I've tried very hard to be faithful, but still find myself cheating!

Don't actually think I'm a player, just think these girls find me too beautiful to resist. I'm just like a temptation to them!

I need your help badly,

Thanks
Re: Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? by skfa1: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2010
bee444:

I love dating atleast 3 or more women at a time. I've tried very hard to be faithful, but still find myself cheating!

I need your help badly,

Thanks
Re: Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? by H2O2: 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2010
Ain't nothing wrong with you. Especially if you still young.

Why limit yourself? Continue having fun. I can guess that most of those girls you're dating aren't ready for anyfing serious either.
Re: Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? by koolchicco: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2010
@OP

You're a player and promiscuity is in ya blood!
undecided cool
Re: Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? by mamagee3(f): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2010
Poster. . .
You need deliverance, that's what you need
Re: Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? by Angeleyz(f): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2010
mama-gee:

Poster. . .
You need deliverance, that's what you need

why? and just because he is being himself?  sigh! really religious nuts really wind me up.

@poster
well from your post you seem to think you have a problem. If you are truly unhappy because you think you are being bad to the girls or deceptive, then may be you should examine your self and ask a few home truths about your background and feelings. On the other hand if it's because you feel guilty because society thrust monogamy on everyone then you still need to find out what you are. \seriously i personally dont  believe  every human being is designed to be with one person . All i can say is if that's the life you want just make sure you find girls who share thesame
Re: Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? by iice(f): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2010
bee444:

girls find me too beautiful to resist. I'm just like a temptation to them!

Rofl cheesy
Re: Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? by kingz3330: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2010
my , brother u aint the most hansome guy today, they are out
to destroy u ,watch out HIV is real
take care, Jesus LOVES U
Re: Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? by naijaswag1: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2010
[size=15pt]I can see that you have a lot of time to waste.If I can see thru your heart,what you are saying is that you sleep with more that 3 women at every given period.Sleeping with girls don't mean dating them.It may be idleness that is your problem.[/size]
Re: Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2010
LOL. . .You must be feeling your self right now?

Actually dude another name for dudes like you is "A DOG"
Re: Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? by madlady(f): 12:47am On Jan 26, 2010
cool cool cool cool

Do realise this behaviour could become a habit. You will waste your time,money and maybe even your health.
Re: Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? by H2O2: 12:48am On Jan 26, 2010
Personally, I wouldn't do it
Re: Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? by oyinda3(f): 1:57am On Jan 30, 2010
you have self-discipline issues that u need to address ASAP because if you carry on this way, it will certainly cause problems for you in the future when you need to settle down (family, societal pressure to marry and all that ). then god bless the soul of the girl you end up marrying.  undecided

the biggest myth i've ever heard is when ppl say "you are young have fun and when you marry you will be responsible." People do not become responsible adults overnight. you have to cultivate the character from your youth otherwise it becomes just like smoking, an addictive habit. and i'm glad you admit that you find it difficult to change. yea it's HARD duh.  you shouldn't have started it in the first place!!!

H2O2:

Ain't nothing wrong with you.  Especially if you still young.

Why limit yourself?  Continue having fun.  I can guess that most of those girls you're dating aren't ready for anyfing serious either.

shocked shocked
aren't u the same guy arguing against homosexuality in another topic, and here you are arguing for serial dating. what book in the bible can we find that one?
even the bible preaches self control/ discipline. there is a limit to everything. if we all decide to start having inconsiderate fun rather than learning to be responsible, i wonder what kind of world this would end up being.
Re: Love Dating 3 Or More Girls At A Time! What Is Wrong Wiz Me? by googles: 2:07am On Jan 30, 2010
bee444:

Don't actually think I'm a player, just think these girls find me too beautiful to resist. I'm just like a temptation to them!
I need your help badly,
Thanks
[size=13pt]he he he i lapp in hausa
this is all a joke right ? now that the joke is over we can all go back to bed
***thank God twas just a joke***[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Btw 9ja Men N Women.who Like Varieties More / Do i have a problem? / Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.