Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

What's Your Take On This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On This? (812 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On This? by StrongandMighty: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2017
So after my gf dat I love so much broke my hrt nd started dating my frnd I decided 2 let dem be nd I moved on bcuz 1 tin I discovered is dat once the love is no longer dia u can't force it.
There's diz new girl I met on fcbk, we've been frnds 4 so long, bt I neva took her serious bcuz den I was dating my ex nd I discovered dat diz girl likes me, she tags me in all her pictures nd most tyms she tags only me, whatever it is I posted on fcbk she must surely like it nd comment...... So we got along so well dat we can't do without calling each oda on phone every day....
Now d problem is due 2 wat my ex did 2 me am now suffering 4rm inferiority complex...... Diz girl I met is reli pretty nd I'm intimidated by dat, she's been arnd my area 4 like 4 times juz 4 us 2 see bt I'll normally cum up wit an excuse dat wil mk us not 2 see..... Is not dat am ugly or not good-looking,,,, but d fact dat my gf left me 4 anoda guy reli bruised my ego, it reduced my self esteem 2 zero.... Am thinking of blocking every communication with diz girl both on fcbk nd whatsapp even deleting her number nd stay on my own 4 now.... What do u guys tink?
Re: What's Your Take On This? by sirfee(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2017
StrongandMighty:
So after my gf dat I love so much broke my hrt nd started dating my frnd I decided 2 let dem be nd I moved on bcuz 1 tin I discovered is dat once the love is no longer dia u can't force it.
There's diz new girl I met on fcbk, we've been frnds 4 so long, bt I neva took her serious bcuz den I was dating my ex nd I discovered dat diz girl likes me, she tags me in all her pictures nd most tyms she tags only me, whatever it is I posted on fcbk she must surely like it nd comment...... So we got along so well dat we can't do without calling each oda on phone every day....
Now d problem is due 2 wat my ex did 2 me am now suffering 4rm inferiority complex...... Diz girl I met is reli pretty nd I'm intimidated by dat, she's been arnd my area 4 like 4 times juz 4 us 2 see bt I'll normally cum up wit an excuse dat wil mk us not 2 see..... Is not dat am ugly or not good-looking,,,, but d fact dat my gf left me 4 anoda guy reli bruised my ego, it reduced my self esteem 2 zero.... Am thinking of blocking every communication with diz girl both on fcbk nd whatsapp even deleting her number nd stay on my own 4 now.... What do u guys tink?
Come on guy,don't be a sissy,just chase the papers and work on your self esteem.Emotions is for weak and idle guys

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This? by newyorks(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2017
that's nice of u. pls do send her facebook name to me i will tnk u latr.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2017
So you finally saw the one that likes you and you want to run away??

Malluu niyé Malluu

Re: What's Your Take On This? by KvnGRezz(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Op yhu must be suffering from mental congestion!! angry angry Anyways...pass mi dee username asap grin grin
Re: What's Your Take On This? by NairalandCS(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2017
The only problem I see here is the lack proper written English.

See as my eye dey bleed. angry

Op work on your English and watch your self esteem sky rocket.

Lubbish.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by ikeepitreal(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2017
just calm down bro.. see the girl first and talk to her in person. don't let the foolishness of someone in your past prevent you from getting a beautiful future. The girl likes you man, to hell with your ex.
Your still the man you were, superior and strong. Do what you have to do and reap the benefits.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2017
sincerely... positive people don't perceive the break-off of a partner from a relationship as the "end" or beginning of any sort of emotional trauma. conjure the ills into a rocket fire energy that will propel you into better things... its a mindset bro... it could mean that u are too good that she can't measure up to ur level, it could also mean that God answered your prayers... unhealthy relationships is bad, And nature sometimes, somehow... disallows it. u don't have to disconnect from her (fb, WhatsApp) that's what she expects... u are more matured, classy and advanced in thought. Be her friend, care even more and pay attention to her. women are soft... A woman pays keen attention to that guy who she was once with in a relationship... Don't display any negative behaviours... u ll only give good purpose and reasons for her decision"Attitude is everything" if u put on the right attitude and do well for urself, she might want to start asking herself questions and y she ended the relatioship. she will come to self- realisation and ask u for a chance back, then it will be u who will decide whether to let her in or shut the door. As for the other lady who shows interest in u, l will suggest that u be her friend too. Don't get into anything intimate with her just yet... else it could mean u are trying to allow her bring u emotional relief... give it time and see how it flows
Re: What's Your Take On This? by StrongandMighty: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2017
sirfee:
Come on guy,don't be a sissy,just chase the papers and work on your self esteem.Emotions is for weak and idle guys
I'm a student bro nd I still dey hustle d small I can
Re: What's Your Take On This? by StrongandMighty: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2017
chenzen:
sincerely... positive people don't perceive the break-off of a partner from a relationship as the "end" or beginning of any sort of emotional trauma. conjure the ills into a rocket fire energy that will propel you into better things... its a mindset bro... it could mean that u are too good that she can't measure up to ur level, it could also mean that God answered your prayers... unhealthy relationships is bad, And nature sometimes, somehow... disallows it. u don't have to disconnect from her (fb, WhatsApp) that's what she expects... u are more matured, classy and advanced in thought. Be her friend, care even more and pay attention to her. women are soft... A woman pays keen attention to that guy who she was once with in a relationship... Don't display any negative behaviours... u ll only give good purpose and reasons for her decision"Attitude is everything" if u put on the right attitude and do well for urself, she might want to start asking herself questions and y she ended the relatioship. she will come to self- realisation and ask u for a chance back, then it will be u who will decide whether to let her in or shut the door. As for the other lady who shows interest in u, l will suggest that u be her friend too. Don't get into anything intimate with her just yet... else it could mean u are trying to allow her bring u emotional relief... give it time and see how it flows
Thanks so much 4 diz
Re: What's Your Take On This? by StrongandMighty: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2017
ikeepitreal:
just calm down bro.. see the girl first and talk to her in person. don't let the foolishness of someone in your past prevent you from getting a beautiful future. The girl likes you man, to hell with your ex.
Your still the man you were, superior and strong. Do what you have to do and reap the benefits.
God bless you
Re: What's Your Take On This? by StrongandMighty: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2017
NairalandCS:

Lubbish.
Professor wole soyinka I don hear
Re: What's Your Take On This? by StrongandMighty: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
KvnGRezz:
Op yhu must be suffering from mental congestion!! angry angry Anyways...pass mi dee username asap grin grin
Wich 1 kon be mental congestion

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This? by Victornezzar: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
NairalandCS:

Lubbish.
Trash
Re: What's Your Take On This? by sirfee(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
StrongandMighty:

I'm a student bro nd I still dey hustle d small I can
Glad to know but please focus on your studies and way to improve your life.These hoes ain't loyal,money is their password.

#teamMoneyOverBitches(MOB)

(1) (Reply)

I Got All A Man Needs In A Lady , But I Can’t Find Who Can Satisfy Me Lady Drops / See 10 Sure Ways To Make Her Fall In Love Again And Again / Sugar Mummy Dating - Find A Woman For Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.