Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (54156 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by nobleblood: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
janykute:

My friend go and do a DNA test and confirm exactly where you come from that's if the hatred for igbos will allow you.Akwa Ibom indeed.

Ignoring or own socio genetic weakness has been your biggest undoing.

Am from
Ikot- akpan itia village in oruk anam Lg in akwa ibom state. See! I know where am from. But I seriously doubt if your people know where they are going.

15 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by simplycarro: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ugosample:
Who are these ones?

Ugo, unfortunately, NK and his followers are putting liberal Igbos like you into some very undeserved tension.

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Daboomb: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
hammer6:
THEY SHOULD EQUALLY WRITE THEIR SENATORS AND REPS MEMBERS.

IN NNAMDI KANU VOICE, "[b]BY THE TIME WE ARE THROUGH WITH THE ZOO, THEY WILL BEG US TO LEAVE."

E NEVER HAPPEN, NNAMDI KANU IS A PROPHET.[/b]

Yea, Nnamdi Kanu is a Jew prophet indeed! grin grin
So, now that it has happened (Begging you to leave), WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

There is a cliche: "Beware of what you wish for, because you might just GET IT" grin grin

Pride really goes before a fall!

Just go!
The North is tired of You!
The West os tired of you!
The S/South is tired of you!
The Minorities are tired of you!
The Middle Belt is tired of you!

Wetin? Why always you people?

But l know you guys Cowards who like pointing fingers.
You have no plan to go anywhere! GREEDY JOKERS!
grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Stricker321: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
victorvezx:

The ones afraid is u. U are afraid of the fact that the 5 south east state is Biafra and u can do nothing about it, because the Nigerian government has the power and military to decimate u all if u even dare try to take any single territory in the South South. U fear because of the fact u will be landlocked with little resources. Lol, u are depending on the oil rich Igbo communities in the south south like in delta and port harcourt, which u will never get as long as the Nigerian government still exist

Go and read the toyin Falola report.

Parts of Igboland were added to Rivers state in 1976.

We will take all parts of Igboland back including our lands in Rivers and Delta north.

Cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Ralphdan(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
nobleblood:
Igbos are worst and over dominaring. Greedy at best with no clear coordinates. They mess up your environment all in the name of doing business. Am from akwa ibom. And have withness them close range. Anywhere they step to, they want to overpower the indigenes sytematically and rule.will best be a slave to an Hausa man, than an Igbo.

Thank heavens they lost that war. Otherwise....

grin grin grin
Pained ass

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by simplycarro: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

[s]..Common zip your beak!....Always hiding behind northerners to spew your slavish drivel[/s].

You should be more bothered about this burning issue. Leave me out of your misery.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Ralphdan(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tmoyo:
The aggrieved Igbos are still the one representing themselves as the Northern Youth ....they want to buy all means to nurture their grievances via every part of the country.. Mind you, Nigeria is where we all belong to.....You can not run us out coz of ur mischief.... and your thoughtless leader.....

Your opinion
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by nkemjacob2(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Northernerst are average tinkers
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is good cheesy
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by intruxive(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

Theb lets have the referendum and leave if you mean a word that comes from your mouth
Yet, same fulani will ssy no. But they write usekess letters online.
Who us fooling who?
See where aboki get sense pass you, he said GO and conduct ur referanwhatever in ur village. Yet u still mumu dey tink say na for him land u go do am.
Guy park ur bags and go to nnewi osisor

17 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Daboomb: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

Theb lets have the referendum and leave if you mean a word that comes from your mouth
Yet, same fulani will ssy no. But they write usekess letters online.
Who us fooling who?

You Nyamirins always find one excuse ,,,,for NOT GOING, despite all your cowardly noise!

Now, it is referendum that is preventing you from going? shocked shocked grin grin

I bet next, we will hear that you will not go unless Fayose accepts to be your President in Biafra.
or they will say unless Yourbas too secede, they too will not go! grin grin
Funny lots

Un-serious, cowardly noise makers.

Just go and leave other alone. Simples.

23 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by hammer6: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Daboomb:

There is a cliche: "Beware of what you wish for, because you might just GET IT" grin grin

Just go!

grin grin grin

CALL BACK NIGERIA MILITARY FROM SS/SE?

U ARE ASKING PEOPLE TO GO BUT U ARE STILL ON THEIR LAND FORMING GOVERNMENT.

REPLYING MUMU LIKE NORTHERN YOUTH IS TEDIOUS.

OBSERVE DUE PROCESS.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
bkool7:

Igbos losing the civil was the best interest of SS because even before the war they have been recklessly dorminating the people of the SS that was why they region was separated

What's your evidence? Or as usual u heard it from illiterate commentators at a newspaper stand?

The Hausa that are not dominiaring own all the wells at your backyard. Go to escravos and WRPC you see them their in their numbers like it's Kano state.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Pesuzok(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stricker321:

We will take all parts of Igboland back including our lands in Rivers and Delta north.

Cry me a river.

Please tell me how your will take it, by force or through dialogue?

You guys are really embarassing we the igbos,

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by victorvezx(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stricker321:

Cry me a river.
, I am asking, is it by mouth u will use and take those land? Is it by mouth u will use to take delta and port harcourt? Delta and port harcourt are Nigeria largest oil producers, and if u think the Nigerian government will for once hand it over to u biafrans without a bloody fight, then u must be dreaming. Nigeria killed 2 million igbos because of this, and u want to try it again expecting a different result? Wake up brother, wake up. Hahaha

14 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by nobleblood: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ralphdan:

grin grin grin
Pained ass

the ones seeking a "break away" are the ones usually in pains and humiliation. That's the way it usually works.

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by intruxive(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Daboomb:

Just go!

grin grin grin
Lol, u forget to mention that indonisia is tired of them too grin

15 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ojiofor:

If Biafra is granted independent you can chose to relocate to Nigeria and obtain their citizenship and live happily with your countrymen.

Don't mind him.
Discussing issues far above his mental capacity
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by modsfucker: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
knowledgeable:

Igbos don't have any problem with the Yorubas, only mouth action or should I say, theoretical problems.

Stop romancing the Yoruba race, you guys said you're an Island, you can do it all by yourselves, so there you go.... Nobody is willing to cohabit with you again.

18 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by ebby9z(m): 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Is that what Igbos told you??..
Do you live in Lagos?
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Donwilly20(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
kingxsamz:
I'm Igbo and I've never and will never be in support of Biafra
#
oneNigeria
don't force yourself to be Igbo becos your not see your name sounds like badagry name. ewedu

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by nell4: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
SSBN:
As an Edo man I am tired of this BIAFRA Crap. We don't even need a referendum..I say let them GO. I even suggest we give them half out foreign reserve of $50 billion to help them start afresh. Until recently i bought into the propaganda that the Northeners are hateful until the day I listened to radio Biafra by accident..I nearly threw up. These people believe they are Jews and the rest of us Nigerians are gentiled. The main idiot leading this sick movement is in London with his family. Abeg I say let's grant them their wish so we gentiles can rest. Igbo this Biafra that...such arrogant self aggrandizement.

If you are igbo where ever you are in Lagos or anywhere else, please go create your own country in Enugu. We are tired of your Crap.
why didn't you mention Edo why Lagos. parasite

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by FoolishBoy419: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
EmeeNaka:
You don't know anything. Are Boko Haram not North? Did they not kill and maim people? Did they not insult Christians and non-muslims?
Any group that's agitating do insult anybody standing on their way. Stop being petty.

you are the one that doesn't know anything. I'm a Christian from the north and I assure you that majority of the victims of Boko Haram are Muslim.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by simplycarro: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
victorvezx:

, I am asking, is it by mouth u will use and take those land? Is it by mouth u will use to take delta and port harcourt? Delta and port harcourt are Nigeria largest oil producers, and if u think the Nigerian government will for once hand it over to u biafrans without a bloody fight, then u must be dreaming. Nigeria killed 2 million igbos because of this, and u want to try it again expecting a different result? Wake up brother, wake up. Hahaha

Don't bother explaining bro.
Fools will always learn from their own bad experience..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Stricker321: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pesuzok:

Please tell me how your will take it, by force or through dialogue?

You guys are really embarassing we the igbos,

Will you shut up.

Nigeria will return our ancestral lands to us peacefully but if they want force they shall get it.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Ngokafor(f): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
ebby9z:

Do you live in Lagos?

..What has that got to do with the issue at hand?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by hollah123: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
hammer6:

OUR NUMBERS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO CALL REFERENDUM, LET THE NORTH SENATORS JOIN SS/SE SENATORS TO CALL REFERENDUM.

IT IS A WIN WIN FOR EVERYBODY. WE ARE NOT BENEFITING ANYTHING FROM NORTH.
what do u people think u are adding to Nigeria? u are just boastful n arrogant without Notin to show for it

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by hammer6: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stricker321:

Cry me a river.

SS/SE WILL EXIT WITH IGBOS ALONGSIDE IDOMA AND IGALA.

NIGERIA IS FREE TO NOW HEAD WEST FOR SEA ACCESS.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Customer80: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is a good development coming from northern youth, they should continue fighting so that referendum is conducted among the Igbos, while Ipob should keep fighting cos the strategy is working out

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by tiger28: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ojiofor:

If Biafra is granted independent you can chose to relocate to Nigeria and obtain their citizenship and live happily with your countrymen.
they will have to apply for visas.......bushmeat is chasing the Hunter now (lol)

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Stricker321: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
victorvezx:

Things have changed.

This is 2017 not 1967. And for your info, Biafran soldiers armed largely with bolt action rifles killed more Nigerian soldiers than they did our own. It was starvation that killed the majority of Biafrans.

The records are there, go and read.

And mind you, we are not interested in taking all Delta & Rivers, we are only talking of Igbolands in those areas unless ofcourse if the others join us of their own accord.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by modsfucker: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Imagine living in a country where there is no armed robbery, kidnapping, cultism, drug trafficking, sale of fake drugs and spare parts, money rituals and human trafficking..... Can't wait for the referendum abeg.... Wake me up when Banki Moon is here.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists / What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.