Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (54162 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by intruxive(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stricker321:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is what you get when you think you can put a big tribe like the Igbo down. wink
Who gives a f*k about ur tribe.
Everyone is tired of u guys and want u gone asap, so pls do us a favor.....
Be gone already undecided

19 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Stricker321: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
hammer6:

SS/SE WILL EXIT WITH IGBOS ALONGSIDE IDOMA AND IGALA.

NIGERIA IS FREE TO NOW HEAD WEST FOR SEA ACCESS.

Gbam!
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Ugosample(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
hammer6:

THIS IS OUR BEST CHANCE TO ESCAPE THE ZOO, BEFORE THE ILLUMINANTI RETURN TO POWER IN AMERICA, U THINK WE WILL MISS IT?

FOR WAT NAU?

What does this even mean sef?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by victorvezx(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stricker321:

Things have changed.

This is 2017 not 1967. And for your info, Biafran soldiers armed largely with bolt action rifles killed more Nigerian soldiers than they did our own. It was starvation that killed the majority of Biafrans.

The records are there, go and read.
Lol, yes of course, this is 2017 not 1967, , Nigeria now has a better army while u biafrans don't even have a private militia to even start with. Total massacre. Hahaha

18 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Stricker321: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, yes of, this is 2017 not 1967, , Nigeria now has a better army while u biafrans don't even have a private militia to even start with. Total massacre. Hahaha

The battlefield will speak at the right time...

A better army that is being overrun by ragtag boko haram.

A better army that threw away their rusty rifles and jumped into a river where many of them drowned fleeing from boko haram?

Nf said.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by victorvezx(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ugosample:

What does this even mean sef?
That guy is the most deluded person I ever met on nairaland. He is always boasting about impossible things

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Pesuzok(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stricker321:

Will you shut up.

Nigeria will return our ancestral lands to us peacefully but if they want force they shall get it.

Watch your mouth,

Now it is your ancestral land, if you so much believe in biafra, you will not have any problem accepting it with 5 SE states

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Donwilly20(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
nobleblood:
Igbos are worst and over dominaring. Greedy at best with no clear coordinates. They mess up your environment all in the name of doing business. Am from akwa ibom. And have withness them close range. Anywhere they step to, they want to overpower the indigenes sytematically and rule.will best be a slave to an Hausa man, than an Igbo.
Baby

Thank heavens they lost that war. Otherwise....
your really sick inside brain n u need a phycatarist

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Stricker321: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pesuzok:

[s]Watch your mouth,

Now it is your ancestral land, if you so much believe in biafra, you will not have any problem accepting it with 5 SE states[/s]

Shut up.

SE is created by Nigeria and is a fraud.

Igboland extends into SS just like Yorubaland extends into the MB.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Ugosample(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
engrchykae:
nnamdi kanu isnt the one who crippled ibeto and ensured that no airport or seaport is working in the eastern region.

Ibeto did himself.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by victorvezx(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stricker321:

The battlefield will speak at the right time...
Yes oh, expect a second Biafra defeat on the battle field, that is if u will will ever even get a proper army. Hahahaha
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Stricker321: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
intruxive:

Who gives a f*k about ur tribe.
Everyone is tired of u guys and want u gone asap, so pls do us a favor.....
Be gone already undecided

Actually Nnamdi Kaniu predicted they would ask us to leave. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Daboomb: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
hammer6:

CALL BACK NIGERIA MILITARY FROM SS/SE?

U ARE ASKING PEOPLE TO GO BUT U ARE STILL ON THEIR LAND FORMING GOVERNMENT.

REPLYING MUMU LIKE NORTHERN YOUTH IS TEDIOUS.

OBSERVE DUE PROCESS.

Eeehn!
How can the Nigerian govt recall Soldiers in the East, when you lots have not even made any attempt to show a sigle sign of seriousness?
All of you are in the North still trading and selling fake Drugs
All of you are in the West, still selling and procreating like rats and enjoying Yoruba food!
grin

I can bet you that the day your Leaders resign from the Nigerian National Assembly, yoru Boys down tools in the Nigerian Army, your parents resign and stop collecting salary from the Nigerian Govt Ministries and Agencies ...and we see you loading yourselves into Luxurious Buses, back the way you came, then Nigerian will know that aat least, you are really serious about living!

Your leaders are even begging to b allowed a shot at the Presidency of Nigeria, the way your war-lord, Odumegwu Ojukwu begged Nigeria to be allowed to contest under the Nigerian Flag (for someone who greedily allowed over 2million of his kinsmen to be slaughtered in a senseless war of GREED, while he dashed away faster than Usain Bolt, but dressed like a transvestite woman!)...

Abeg, its a good thing to have a little level of Shame. It prevents one from doing such nauseating things and being ridiculed like the Biafra agitation has become noted for.

You guys know that you wont be going anywhere with the S/South lands, Oil and seaports.
You guys know that Nigeria will never allow you to use force to coerce and capture the Minorities Nationalities like Urhobo, Itsekiri, Calabari, Ibomites, e.t.c into your Biafra, as you did in 1967.

When you form your Biafra, if any of these Nationalities want to join you in Biafra, Nigeria will conduct a referendum for each of them, to decide.

17 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by hammer6: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stricker321:

Gbam!

NWANNA!

IF THOSE NORTHERN HE-GOAT THINK DEY CAN DICTATE TO US, WE WILL DEMONSTRATE TO DEM DAT WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ONES TO TAKE ORDERS.

BIAFRA IS NEVER AN IGBO AFFAIR, IT ENCOMPASSES RELATED GROUPS WITH MIXED BANTU ANCESTRY.

WE WILL NOT LEAVE AN INCH OF BIAFRA LAND FOR THE BLOOD SUCKERS IN THE DESERT. WE WILL TAKE ALL OUR BROTHERS WITH US.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Pcharles2(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
kingxsamz:
I'm Igbo and I've never and will never be in support of Biafra
#
OneNigeria
You have the right to remain in Nigeria, that is if they accept you as the one Nigeria that you are clamouring for. God help you.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by ITbomb(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
AnanseK:

We have passed that stage my brother, if you are IPOB please go and celebrate. Biafra is waiting for you, we can't live with you under any arrangement Whatsoever.
This is one of the reasons I'm sympathetic with Biafra cos when it comes to killing, the northern parasites would not understand that I am Annang man from Akwa Ibom. They will group all as Igbos and say kill 'em all Allah Akr' bar

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by eph12(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
simplycarro:

My question is why didn't you elect Senators and Representatives to Abuja in 2015 that will bring up the issue of Referendum and Biafra up at NASS.? Those that are not cowards or ashamed to throw it up in the Senate and HoR

Oh I remember, you only took that option after the 2015 election.
No senator or representative will openly pursue this agenda. It could misinterpreted as treason. Remember they don't have immunity.

And since the North has higher percentage of members in the Senate how will this work? OK they are expected to lobby the northern senators by exchanging Ghana must go bags?
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by tiger28: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
BentSpoon:
Somebody should go tell those idiots that biafra is not igbo and igbo is not biafra. Biafra is a coalition of the eastern region. SE and their SS grin if biafra come we the people of ijaw dae walka go Biafra oo tongue
attache by force? Smart Biafrans! You know y'all can't survive ALONE. So thAt you will dominate the SS later...

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by hammer6: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
ITbomb:

This is one of the reasons I'm sympathetic with Biafra cos when it comes to killing, the northern parasites would not understand that I am Annang man from Akwa Ibom. They will group all as Igbos and say kill 'em all Allah Akr' bar

IN NIGERIA THERE ARE RELATED GROUPS.

U CANNOT JUST OPEN UR MOUTH AND SAY BIAFRA LIKE ONLY IGBOS FOUGHT THE FIRST BIAFRA WAR, IF U DONT KNOW GO AND LEARN.

IPOB ALREADY LISTED GROUPS THAT WILL BE REQUIRED TO EXIT WITH BIAFRA.

WE WILL NOT LEAVE ANYONE OF DEM BEHIND UNLESS THEY OPT-OUT VIA REFERENDUM.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by simplycarro: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
eph12:

No senator or representative will openly pursue this agenda. It could misinterpreted as treason. Remember they don't have immunity.

And since the North has higher percentage of members in the Senate how will this work? OK they are expected to lobby the northern senators by exchanging Ghana must go bags?

So we are back to the starting point again.!! If you think what NK and his followers are doing will berth Biafra, then I'm sorry to disappoint you, it will only consume lot of lives to get there.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Adebowale89(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stricker321:
Good!

Once the Igbos leave, the center will cave in and that will be the end of Nigeria.

so Igbo in Nigeria is the sole breath why Nigeria still exist? should I called dis your babysit statement illiteracy, ignorance or self gratification because your point sound below a layman

this is not far from ignorantium adhominem. pls check your brain

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Pesuzok(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stricker321:

Shut up.

SE is created by Nigeria and is a fraud.

Igboland extends into SS just like Yorubaland extends into the MB.

What are you still doing in Lagos, go back home and start from there.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by intruxive(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stricker321:

Actually Nnamdi Kaniu predicted they would ask us to leave. cheesy cheesy
Yeah, I did too. And I am telling u another prophesy igbos, can never regain any affection or accommodation after this stupid tirade u ppl lunched against everyone else in nigeria. This joke of yours just became real and I will advice you to start studying the south sudan saga so your case wont be worse off.
No nation survives two civil war, and u just declared another on nigeria (albeit a cold war)

14 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by hammer6: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Daboomb:

Eeehn!
How can the Nigerian govt recall Soldiers in the East, when you lots have not even made any attempt to show a sigle sign of seriousness?
All of you are in the North still trading and selling fake Drugs
All of you are in the West, still selling and procreating like rats and enjoying Yoruba food!
grin

I can bet you that the day your Leaders resign from the Nigerian National Assembly, yoru Boys down tools in the Nigerian Army, your parents resign and stop collecting salary from the Nigerian Govt Ministries and Agencies ...and we see you loading yourselves into Luxurious Buses, back the way you came, then Nigerian will know that aat least, you are really serious about living!

Your leaders are even begging to b allowed a shot at the Presidency of Nigeria, the way your war-lord, Odumegwu Ojukwu begged Nigeria to be allowed to contest under the Nigerian Flag (for someone who greedily allowed over 2million of his kinsmen to be slaughtered in a senseless war of GREED, while he dashed away faster than Usain Bolt, but dressed like a transvestite woman!)...

Abeg, its a good thing to have a little level of Shame. It prevents one from doing such nauseating things and being ridiculed like the Biafra agitation has become noted for.

You guys know that you wont be going anywhere with the S/South lands, Oil and seaports.
You guys know that Nigeria will never allow you to use force to coerce and capture the Minorities Nationalities like Urhobo, Itsekiri, Calabari, Ibomites, e.t.c into your Biafra, as you did in 1967.

When you form your Biafra, if any of these Nationalities want to join you in Biafra, Nigeria will conduct a referendum for each of them, to decide.

I DONT KNOW WHICH NORTH U ARE TALKIN ABOUT.

IGBOS ALREADY LONG LEFT THE NORTH BECOS OF BOKO HARAM.

GO TO THE EAST, COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY HAVE RISEN SINCE 2010, IT IS VERY BUSY UNLIKE BEFORE.

SHOPS EVERYWHERE!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by jiangchu: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
kingxsamz:
I'm Igbo and I've never and will never be in support of Biafra
#
oneNigeria

you better start supporting Biafra. cos we are all tired of you people abusing us. we fed up. you people should just go.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by APCsupporter: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
MARKone:
These Hausas should park well, parasites! Let Igbos and all southerners come back sef, what is there own?. If not for demonic alliance and selfish interest of the British, the amalgamation was and still a farce. What have they contributed to the growth of they country, they've always been bitter with the success of the Igbos. Post civil war, the Igbos were running things, heading major ministries, even in the north. When tafawa bellewa was executed by Nzeogwu and ifeajuna were they not rejoicing.

shut up there! the se is even a bigger parasite than the north. you don't contribute anything to the federal other than crime but you are always out to call others parasites. you leave your unproductive lands and go to other regions for greener pastures yet you call them parasites. confused people

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by eph12(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
simplycarro:

So we are back to the starting point again.!! If you think what NK and his followers are doing will berth Biafra, then I'm sorry to disappoint you, it will only consume lot of lives to get there.
Tell me why are the other parts of country especially the North afraid of looking at this issue and trying to find solution? Oh I forgot they already gave an ultimatum.

This can't be resolved by only the Eastern people. They say referendum abi na federalism is alien to our constitution then why are the North and South West afraid of adding it to the Constitution? This is the best way to go about this but then this is Nigeria.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by cooljoe(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dear Biafra(ns), I hope u pple know, we are not a part of u. dear Nigeria(ns), I hope u know, if Biafra leaves, we d Niger deltans wee also want to leave employn d same tacticts dat worked 4 'em biafrans
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Amarabae(f): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nice one.
Igbos return home and built your homeland just like the jews did at the state of Israel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by modsfucker: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
OFF YOU GO FLATHEAEDS, FROM NOW ON, YOU'RE DECLARED PERSONA NON GRATA IN THE NORTH.

11 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Daboomb: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
intruxive:

Lol, u forget to mention that indonisia is tired of them too grin

Add South Africa, Libya to the list too!

Seriously, these people have no shame at all (save a few amongst them).
How can a Nation of people be an embarrassment ot itself and keep constituting a nuisance in every environment they find themselves?

If you say every other person is bad, except you, then you need to look in the mirror.

I cant find any nation in this wide world, that is happy to have these pesky people live amongst them. Not one.
There must be a decent reason for that, it cant just be because "Everybody hates us"? undecided

All these chest-beating, boasting and self-delusion and gra-gra has not benefited them in anyway, since 1965 when they fired the first Coup in the history of this country ( a show of GREED!) by killing military and Political leaders of the North and Western Nigeria, while sparing their own.

Abeg, make una gooooo, stop spoiling Nigeria's name in public places

18 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by osusuallstars: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
this is a welcome development. osibanjo please proceed to put all machinery in motion for the referendum. Abia state alone is more than the size of Luxembourg and oil rich. Imostate the same. Anambra alone ohooo,If Rivers state decide to remain in Nigeria good for them. the only assess to them is through Delta State and Akwaibom, and you know has 40% igbos.I dont need a country where cattles will be roaming the street, where 8 year old is giving out for marriage, where 8 months old baby will be raped assisted by his wife,corruption endemic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term / Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics / Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.