Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding (972 Views)

Female And Male Private Parts Made As A Hair Style (photo) / Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? / What's Your Favorite Pubic Hair Style? Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding by Ajmuluq(m): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ghanaian afropop, dancehall and reggae artiste and CEO of Burniton Music Group, Livingstone Etse Satekla walked down the aisle with his heartthrob, Louisa Ansong in a grand wedding ceremony which took place on Friday, June 16, 2017 at Unique Floral, Trade Fair Centre in Accra.
Re: Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding by IamSINZ(m): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
He's looking like a black pineapple undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding by swiz123(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
That hairstyle is really cool..And yes I can
Re: Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding by NairalandCS(m): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nope.

NwaAmaikpe would have something better to say. grin
Re: Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding by Alphamale2017(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
no no . i can not rock it. but i can stone it
Re: Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Charlie cheesy cheesy cheesy

They can rock any hairstyle as long as it's got that mole something in front
Re: Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
It's like he's wearing a mini turban. At least it's neat, so I won't mind
Re: Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding by NwaAmaikpe: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding by Evablizin(f): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hmm
Re: Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding by Evablizin(f): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
He's looking like a black pineapple undecided
lols oga which one be black pineapple nah

Re: Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin

meehn! undecided

That hair looks like a shoe brush sad
Re: Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding by IamSINZ(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evablizin:
lols oga which one be black pineapple nah

gringrin
Re: Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
stonebwoy!
Re: Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding by Gofwane(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
The hairstyle com make d guy resemble all those aboki wey dey sell fried fish inside tray grin
…no need for him to carry along that piece of clothe they use to make the tray balance well on their head shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Is She Feeling Indebted? / What Do She Really Want! Confused / Should I Pretend To My Suitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.