Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos (47680 Views)

Petro Tanker Without Brake In Alakuko Traffic, Lagos State. VIDEO / Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos / Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Sylverly(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is so disheartening.. .RIP kids
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
coolcatty:

Muumu it's called an accident....it can happen to anybody...same way your dad had an accident on top of your mom and you were conceived.

I have issues with this statement.
What do you mean by its an accident, why do Nigerians feel, because it's an accident, it can't be avoided and it can happen to anybody, it's a wrong philosophy.. By the way, what's is an accident.
Accident = Unsafe Act + Unsafe Condition.

Just look at that road, at what speed was she moving ( except if the accident didn't happen in the location where this picture was snapped)

Agreed, the Unsafe condition is the Break which can fail at any time, ( again, I put it to you that it's because we lack maintenance culture that makes us hold on to this belief)

Now, what of the Unsafe Act ?

For an accident to happen this 2 conditions must be fulfilled.

There are have been times when Unsafe Condition like (break failure, tyre burst in motion) suddenly happens but it didnt lead to accident because there was no Unsafe Act (careless speeding) to accompany the Unsafe Condition.

My Uncle's car break failed at Iyana-Oworo, but he still brought the Vehicle home to Opic estate without bashing nobody.
Even when my uncle got home, he admitted that it was failure on his part for not checking the hydraulic breaking system
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by opedaydydx9(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
otokx:
Car always give sign before any major malfunction but some people don't pay attention and Nigerians like to speed even in a pot hole infested road.
wanted to say this, then I remembered my own ordeal, so I kept kwayet, but let me keep kwayet..
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Monk92(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

Must everybody drive? See how the idiot wasted these children's lives sad

Why call her idiot... It was an accident
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Acheron: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Look at that road, she must be speeding for the impact to have killed those kids instantly. She shouldn't even get close to 60km/h at all. RIP kids.
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by BABANGBALI: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
dingbang:
Failed brake.... shocked

failed nation
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Acheron: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
anyaekekehinde:

I have issues with this statement.
What do you mean by its an accident, why do Nigerians feel, because it's an accident, it can't be avoided and it can happen to anybody, it's a wrong philosophy.. By the way, what's is an accident.
Accident = Unsafe Act + Unsafe Condition.

Just look at that road, at what speed was she moving ( except if the accident didn't happen in the location where this picture was snapped)

Agreed, the Unsafe condition is the Break which can fail at any time, ( again, I put it to you that it's because we lack maintenance culture that makes us hold on to this belief)

Now, what of the Unsafe Act ?

For an accident to happen this 2 conditions must be fulfilled.

There are have been times when Unsafe Condition like (break failure, tyre burst in motion) suddenly happens but it didnt lead to accident because there was no Unsafe Act (careless speeding) to accompany the Unsafe Condition.

My Uncle's car break failed at Iyana-Oworo, but he still brought the Vehicle home to Opic estate without bashing nobody.
Even when my uncle got home, he admitted that it was failure on his part for not checking the hydraulic breaking system

The bolded is exactly why I dont have any modicum of pity for the woman. That's murder you're seeing and not manslaughter. Imagine, instant death on that kind of road - she was reckless abeg

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by joinnow: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
if you have ever been in a position where the car your are driving fails break.<automatic>
there and then you go know say fast and furious will not be able to chase and catch u.
cos the car system go kolomental and it will be in turbo charge.

our going out and returning is by Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by anyaekekehinde(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
joinnow:
if you have ever been in a position where the car your are driving fails break.<automatic>
there and then you go know say fast and furious will not be able to chase and catch u.
cos the car system go kolomental and it will be in turbo charge.

our going out and returning is by Gods grace.

Good evening Sir, I am not understanding you, can you explain something to me
Is it that when the break of Auto transmission fail, the speed will suddenly increase,
Or are you saying, if I remove my leg from the accelerator, the speed will continue to increase because the break has failed ??
Pls kindly enlighten me
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by gud4dbest(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

calm down,and dont allow 'emotion-rush' blur ur judgement.Give the article a studied look again! It is quite a pity,their souls rest in peace.
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by djacob(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Sad news everyday
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Richydos(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

U are too quick to pour out insults but your dumb brain didn't read the line where it says "failed brake"
I blame you not Cox your name has said it all "u only understand pidgin English"
R. I. P to those young souls

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by chisomdestiny: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is really very sad and unfortunate
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by joinnow: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
anyaekekehinde:

Good evening Sir, I am not understanding you, can you explain something to me
Is it that when the break of Auto transmission fail, the speed will suddenly increase,
Or are you saying, if I remove my leg from the accelerator, the speed will continue to increase because the break has failed ??
Pls kindly enlighten me
You apply the break pedal the speed will increase
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Chukazu: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
undecided some women mostly drive with fear
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
uwa nkea bukwanu a cup of beans.Lord have mercy on our souls..
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by alezzy13: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
coolcatty:

Muumu it's called an accident....it can happen to anybody...same way your dad had an accident on top of your mom and you were conceived.
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by stGabrielo(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
let the bitch be prosecuted.why didn't she drive on normal speed angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by millionaireman: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Tragedy occurred yesterday morning after a woman allegedly killed three children at Redeemed Christian Church at 103 Omuma road in Aba, Abia State. According to reports, the woman's car failed brake as she rammed into the kids -crushing them to death in the process. May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-kills-3-children-car-failed-brake-abia-state-graphic-photos.html

Cars don't fail break, unless car not well maintained. Ask VIO; yearly car maintenance is required. But to drive cars, some useless people people bring out useless cars on the road.

The woman must pay dearly for her sins.
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by chuksdavid28(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
blood of zachariah!!!
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by TinaAnita(f): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
What kind of explanation would she give to parents of the kids? Too bad
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by salaboiz(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
SO SAD. RIP
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by opichika(m): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
wintersnow:
This is so bad..Rip little ones
That's why my physics teacher back in those days would always say the efficiency of a machine can never be 100%
maybe na ur physics teacher dey drive that efficieccy break CAR'''RIP to the dead's'''Lord plz give there family's strong heart in this situation abeg'''
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by opichika(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
wintersnow:
This is so bad..Rip little ones
That's why my physics teacher back in those days would always say the efficiency of a machine can never be 100%
maybe na ur physics teacher dey drive that efficieccy break CAR'''RIP to the dead's'''Lord plz give there family's a strong heart to conqre this situation abeg'''
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:30am On Jun 20, 2017
Do you know what brake failure is at all?
Pidgin2:

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by marooh: 1:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

Comment is not MUST
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by muller101(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
Always inspect and lubricate the wears and tears of ur automobile parts maka ndu mmadu #SayNoToMadeInChina
it's not all about that. It's hydraulic system so it can occur even when u might have checked them.
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by muller101(m): 7:03am On Jun 20, 2017
otokx:
Car always give sign before any major malfunction but some people don't pay attention and Nigerians like to speed even in a pot hole infested road.
hydraulic systems might no give those signs bro
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by zinnywonders(f): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2017
It's 1 not 3 kids....She's my neighbor in the market and to everyone blaming her, just be prayerful that this doesn't happen to you...

The spiritual controls the physical!
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2017
Too bad.
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by mecussey(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Tragedy occurred yesterday morning after a woman allegedly killed three children at Redeemed Christian Church at 103 Omuma road in Aba, Abia State. According to reports, the woman's car failed brake as she rammed into the kids -crushing them to death in the process. May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-kills-3-children-car-failed-brake-abia-state-graphic-photos.html

She should be charged for manslaughter, confirm that the brake really failed. Some women dey drag motor with there husband even when they are not very good in driving. Some women will rush out of the house in the name of i am late to work without checking engine oil and brake fluid. Some women are bosses in there house, rushing to no where and for nothing while leaving the husband to take care of the kids. Some women cant control there emotions when offended, its possible she was driving after a fight at home with all the angry emotions. I hardly see a salon car fail brake cheaply, they should detain that woman until proven innocent.
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by manciti: 8:43am On Jun 20, 2017
not her fault though, rip kids. but according to natural law she must born the three children, were are the fathers of the children! they must take turn at her and ensure she is pregnant. ....my humble thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' / The Most Cosmopolitan States In Nigeria / UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.