Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship (59148 Views)

How To Apply For National Agip Oil Company Scholarship Scheme 2018 / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / Fully Funded 2017/2018 AGIP Postgraduate Scholarships Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2017
DMainMan:
Course of Study

Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
Geosciences
Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
Petroleum Economics
Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)

Closing Date: June 30, 2017.

Test Date: July 15, 2017

Apply through here: https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships

Check last year thread to learn more:
https://www.nairaland.com/3158973/apply-2016-agip-oil-gas

http://Facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation

cc: Seun, Lalaclasticla

I applied last year for this scholarship but did not make it. Now, i am trying to apply for this current one with the previous profile...HOW DO I EDIT MY PROFILE TO SUITE MY CURRENT QUALIFICATION AND OFFER OF ADMISSION because if i login it is still showing me last year profile
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2017
sambasten:
Candid advice
Read thru d thread for similar challenges n how it was solved. Its only 3 pages
If it still says error occured, change ur browser, use a faster internet etc
Go to the faq part of d site and check d list of supplementary docs making sure it ryhmes with wot u uploaded
NIN is not compulsory. Thats def not d prob
Fill your complaince declaration and do not upload it under "scholarship declaration"
If it still doesnt work, then try to access d site when theres less traffic such as midnight

This advice is for everyone. Most of d faqs here is not needed if you read through d "how to apply" part.

Cheers and success to everyone.
PS: i wont advice dropping personal emails and phn numbers on here. I get spam mails easily dese days cos i made dat mistake. @taiwo can help with d past questions by compressing it online to d req size( just googke pdf compressors). Thanks n God bless

have u taken this exam before??
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by sambasten: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Randy91:

have u taken this exam before??
No sir
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Dignitas: 5:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Please, is MSc Renewable Energy Engineering eligible for the scholarship?
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Maccapele: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2017
Please the NAE Form ,those blank spaces. How can it be filled.please I need more insight

This.....

Date: [dd/mm/yyyy]
Program ref.: NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Program – 2017-2018
Eni’s Subsidiary: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited
Joint Venture: NAE PSC
Anti-corruption Compliance Declaration

I, the undersigned…………………….born in ………………………….on…………………, resident in………………….., Street ………………………………………….., Tax Code……………………………………………., confirm that my conduct is inspired by the principles of loyalty, fair play, transparency, honesty.
In particular, I affirm and declare that:
I have acknowledge of the contents of eni's Code of Ethicsand of the Anti-Corruption MSG and subsequent amendments and integrations published on the website www.eni.com and I share the principles and rules of conduct;
neither I, nor my Family Members were in the past/are currently Public Officials [on the contrary, please specify the name of the person holding the appointment, the position and level held, the relevant public entity, if it operated/operates/or is likely to operate in function of the role, in activities in which Eni/its Subsidiary/its Joint Venture partners have a concrete and relevant interest, the eventual date of termination of such appointment _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________];
neither I, nor my Family Members have family or kinship relationships with the management representatives of companies, consortia, foundations or associations performing professional and business activities in the context in which Eni/its Subsidiary/its Joint Venture partners have a concrete and relevant interest [on the contrary, please specify the name of the person holding the appointment, the role held and the relevant company/consortium/foundation or association _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________]
I was and am not
subject to investigation, accused of, charged with or sentenced for relevant criminal behavior, or of fraud, false statements, concussion, corruption, tax evasion or other related activities;
subject to civil or administrative sanctions or under investigation for activities related to my professional ethics;
subject to investigations or sanctioned by public supervisory authorities of stock exchanges and markets;
been interdicted or inserted into the lists of parts subject to bans or restrictions (including anti-terrorist lists);
[on the contrary, please indicate the details and the status of the event/proceedings impeding signing the declaration];
any amount or benefit received in the frame of the Program is only aimed at supporting the studies provided therein and no part thereof will be transferred, directly or indirectly, to a Public Official or private party and their Family Members for corrupt purposes or, in any case, in violation of applicable anti-corruption laws or transferred, either directly or indirectly, to members of the corporate bodies, directors or employees of Eni/its Subsidiary/its Joint Venture partners;
any payments foreseen under the Program will be made exclusively on the following bank account:
Account Number:

Bank:

Holder:
[Beneficiary or close family member, if the latter, indicate family relationship]

I will promptly inform Eni/its Subsidiary of any change that occurs regarding any declaration above and/or in reference to any event that may have an impact on the on respect of all compliance obligations undertaken through this declaration and the contract.
In case of false or misleading declarations or breach of any of the representations set out within this Compliance Declaration, Eni/its Subsidiary/its Joint Venture reserves the right to suspend payments dues under the Program and to take whatever actions it deems necessary, including seeking compensation for damages or losses occurred.

Yours faithfully,__________________________

[name of the signatory]
Attached: a copy of the identification document
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Maccapele: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Please help a brother out
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
as how?
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Maccapele:
Please help a brother out

I believe you can read, read the form and fill it. There is nothing there.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by AlexCk: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Hhehehe,

Chief,
U also here.
Hehehehe
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by silentdude(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
taiwo92:
yes I do I have some but am trying to post it is not going. may be I should send it to ur WhatsApp

could you be so kind, to share some past questions with a brother?
thank you
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by taiwo92(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
@silentdude hi on me on WhatsApp 07065369332
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by possessor1: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Who else has seen undergraduate verification status in their portal?
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by efomzy: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2017
Please am 29yrs old. Meaning am above the age limit to apply. Can i still apply?
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by akatovic1: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2017
efomzy:
Please am 29yrs old. Meaning am above the age limit to apply. Can i still apply?
As far as they never said they will arrest you if you apply. Please bro apply, today is the deadline.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by efomzy: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2017
akatovic1:

As far as they never said they will arrest you if you apply. Please bro apply, today is the deadline.

ITS SHOWING ME AN ERROR OCCURRED IF I WANT TO SUBMIT. I DONT UNDERSTAND AGAIN OOO
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by sasquareT(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
akatovic1:

LOL...this your respond is epic grin grin grin grin
i have a question pls.
is neco acceptable in place of WAEC?
and moreover i dont have any valid Id card except for the provisional NIM card pls what did you suggest i do?
@Geobuky, Larwin and akatovic1
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by akatovic1: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
sasquareT:

LOL...this your respond is epic grin grin grin grin
i have a question pls.
is neco acceptable in place of WAEC?
and moreover i dont have any valid Id card except for the provisional NIM card pls what did you suggest i do?
@Geobuky, Larwin and akatovic1
I will suggest you use NECO as it still an O level result, as for ID card you can use the NIM card, shebi na the only ID card you get but if your very happy use your ATM card grin grin
sha me I used my international passport as ID although I still have my alumni ID card

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by ama32: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello guys, I received a mail saying incomplete registration requiring me to download undergraduate verification firm, this was like an hour after I received the "submission successful" mail. The instruction says that "Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level,Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal"
So I don't understand what's happening!
Who received such?
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Dignitas: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
taiwo92:
yes I do I have some but am trying to post it is not going. may be I should send it to ur WhatsApp
Please, help me with the past question . Thanks.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by taiwo92(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
@digintas abeg hi me via WhatsApp 07065369332

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by yungreezy: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Im trying to apply and i'm getting 'error processing your request' when i click apply now. Any ideas what to do?
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by efomzy: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good news ....The deadline extended to 2nd of July
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Maccapele: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2017
yungreezy:
Im trying to apply and i'm getting 'error processing your request' when i click apply now. Any ideas what to do?

It's because uve not filled the stuff completely
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by possessor1: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2017
yungreezy:

Try using another browser....had the same experience.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by MarieAnn2012: 12:59am On Jul 01, 2017
possessor1:
Who else has seen undergraduate verification status in their portal?
I got that too
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by MarieAnn2012: 1:04am On Jul 01, 2017
Anfieldboss:

can you help me with past questions
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by ama32: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2017
But she they said no need to download that .
MarieAnn2012:

I got that too
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Joenyam(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
ama32:
Hello guys, I received a mail saying incomplete registration requiring me to download undergraduate verification firm, this was like an hour after I received the "submission successful" mail. The instruction says that "Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level,Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal"
So I don't understand what's happening!
Who received such?
I thought you were asked not to download such, write to their support and wait their response
The deadline has been extended to the 2nd of July.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by taiwo92(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
pls when will nnpc/esso scholarship for 2017 commence
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by ama32: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
I did but no response. But the instruction says not to download .abeg I tire

Joenyam:

I thought you were asked not to download such, write to their support and wait their response
The deadline has been extended to the 2nd of July.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by taiwo92(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
https:///79xFh1GIodHH4CUeKyU4Vc. Link to WhatsApp group. cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. / How To Calculate Gpa And Cgpa In Nigerian Universities / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.