Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship (59147 Views)

How To Apply For National Agip Oil Company Scholarship Scheme 2018 / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / Fully Funded 2017/2018 AGIP Postgraduate Scholarships Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Guys please I will like to know, is anybody writing in Warri? Because last year they had a centre in Warri.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by powerblessing: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Anfieldboss:
Guys please I will like to know, is anybody writing in Warri? Because last year they had a centre in Warri.

Yes... I'm

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ccanyanwu:

Guy I'm wondering too. I expected you to be the 1st. Could it be the school you chose? Maybe their masters program lasts more than a year.

My brother I tire, I'm still hopeful sha.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by sambasten: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Try and give them a call. You shouldnt bank on that stupid pdtf test alone o
07088609791 was d numb appended to the email.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by AlexCk: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Anfieldboss:

God dey bro

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
hello people...good evening. Please, is there a whatsapp group for the agip postgraduate scholarship? if yes, can I have the link?
please, i really need some past questions for the test on sat...or any material at all that can be of help...Thanks
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Anfieldboss:
It's well Bro. I'm writing in warri
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Crane1: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hello scholars...
Can anyone who have a recent idea of the question type for both verbal and numerical part of dragnet test school us?
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Tejis56(m): 5:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Ccanyanwu:

It's well Bro. I'm writing in warri
am also writing in warri,but were is this dudu close in warri.Dont seem to know it.do u have any idea about the place
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Vecharry(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Vecharry:
QUESTIONS? ?

NUMERICAL::: was it data interpretation (graph etc) or Gmat or Gre mathematics like (factorisation, ratio etc??

VERBAL::: was it true or false or cannot say, or was it the one where you pick two correct options??

DISCIPLINE FOR ENGINEERING ::: was it physics like or India Bix general engineering or departmental questions? ?

PLEASE WE NEED VERY SPECIFIC INFO. BE KIND ENOUGH TO ANSWER WITH SAMPLE QUESTIONS SO WE KNOW HOW TO PREPARE. THANK YOU.

Nobody write last year?
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by SlickM(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Hello everyone. I'd like to know how many beneficiaries there'll be this time around. For both local and foreign. Thanks
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2017
Tejis56:

am also writing in warri,but were is this dudu close in warri.Dont seem to know it.do u have any idea about the place
When you get to airport road just tell the keke guy to take you to the police station after otries. The school is close to that police station.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by ama32: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2017
What of someone who did biochemistry in first degree and is planning to do Energy and Environment for masters, what category will the person be placed under pls, 'cos I know they listed only geology, engineering, law and something else. .pls reply, this is my first time and I was shortlisted.

[quote author=geobukky post=58266779]Pardon me sir, minor modification... since last year, geology write geology, geophysics write geophysics... tho it was combined in 2015... I wrote both wink

And good job
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2017
ama32:
What of someone who did biochemistry in first degree and is planning to do Energy and Environment for masters, what category will the person be placed under pls, 'cos I know they listed only geology, engineering, law and something else. .pls reply, this is my first time and I was shortlisted.

I think you should call them to ask ooo check contact in your mail, cos I doubt there is biological discipline under the scope of the scholarship
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by akatovic1: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2017
geobukky:

I think you should call them to ask ooo check contact in your mail, cos I doubt there is biological discipline under the scope of the scholarship
are they (dragnet or Agip) the ones to place us under the course specific/function assesment based on what we filled or we are to choose that in the hall?
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
ama32:

The closest to your PG course is Engineering, I guess that is what you will write for. Honestly, you're very fortunate to be shortlisted.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
probably dragnet
akatovic1:

are they (dragnet or Agip) the ones to place us under the course specific/function assesment based on what we filled or we are to choose that in the hall?
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Tejis56(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ccanyanwu:

When you get to airport road just tell the keke guy to take you to the police station after otries. The school is close to that police station.
thanks man, really appreciate
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by ama32: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Anfieldboss:

The closest to your PG course is Engineering, I guess that is what you will write for. Honestly, you're very fortunate to be shortlisted.

My dear, it's God o, but why do you say so? .... so we're going to take the test based on our post graduate course and those 5 courses listed are the big umbrellas under which we're gonna write?
Hmm science and engineering far oo. How many minutes for the test ?etc am guessing I'll be grouped under geosciences instead.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
ama32:

My dear, it's God o, but why do you say so? .... so we're going to take the test based on our post graduate course and those 5 courses listed are the big umbrellas under which we're gonna write?
Hmm science and engineering far oo. How many minutes for the test ?etc am guessing I'll be grouped under geosciences instead.

Numerical 17 minutes- 20 questions
Verbal 17 minutes-20 questions
Function Specific- Can't Say

Numerical questions are normal Dragnet GSE styled questions same goes for Verbal. Can't say about the Function Specific part.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Guys in your email invite how many sections are for this test? Is it 3 or 4?
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by DreManuel(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Anfieldboss:
Guys in your email invite how many sections are for this test? Is it 3 or 4?

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tejis56:
thanks man, really appreciate
Uwc Bro
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
DreManuel:

Thanks. No Abstract reasoning, right?
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by taiwo92(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
yes no abstract

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by DreManuel(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Thanks. No Abstract reasoning, right?

yea

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Based on the questions, I recently wrote a dragnet test for Chevron internship last month at Benchill school in Warri. The verbal reasoning was 20 questions to be answered in 16 minutes which comprises of 4 comprehension passages and 5 questions culled from each comprehension. The quantiative reasoning consists of 20 questions in 16 minutes raning from simple interest, ratios, percentages etc. Goodluck to you guys.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Vecharry(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Saimeritus:
Based on the questions, I recently wrote a dragnet test for Chevron internship last month at Benchill school in Warri. The verbal reasoning was 20 questions to be answered in 16 minutes which comprises of 4 comprehension passages and 5 questions culled from each comprehension. The quantiative reasoning consists of 20 questions in 16 minutes raning from simple interest, ratios, percentages etc. Goodluck to you guys.

was the numerical about tables, graphs and charts??
was the verbal "which of these two statements are true"

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Vecharry:

was the numerical about tables, graphs and charts??
was the verbal "which of these two statements are true"
yes to the numerical but the verbal reasoning are questions from the comprehension passages with four options to choose from which Can't say as one of the option.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by zeemdam: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Saimeritus:

were u allowed to use calculator?
either given or d one on d system
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
zeemdam:

were u allowed to use calculator?
either given or d one on d system
No calculator of any form is allowed. Strict invigilation.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by zeemdam: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Saimeritus:
No calculator of any form is allowed. Strict invigilation.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. / How To Calculate Gpa And Cgpa In Nigerian Universities / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.