Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,623 members, 7,865,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Spiritually Right Or Wrong? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritually Right Or Wrong? (2855 Views)

Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by GodsMopol: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

My Oga, I missed una well well. If you know how badly I wanted to come online but the Holy Spirit didn't permit me.

Me too oooo, I had the release to come online just few days ago, about 4 days or so. I no longer see Mzlady too and enshy I ran into his post, but he no longer cone online like that, am beginning to fear cause me too no get release to come online again, am even praying to stop watching movies now.
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by GodsMopol: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

My Oga, I missed una well well. If you know how badly I wanted to come online but the Holy Spirit didn't permit me.

I really understand everything, and I really appreciate and cherish your fervency and sensitivity. Please stay faithful to God, I would always stick closer and follow back pls
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by luvmijeje(f): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
GodsMopol:

Me too oooo, I had the release to come online just few days ago, about 4 days or so. I no longer see Mzlady too and enshy I ran into his post, but he no longer cone online like that, am begging to fear cause me too no get release to come online again, am even praying to stop watching movies now.

Lollllllll. The Lord will be your strength. It's not easy Sir, it takes the spirit of God.

For us as Christians to finish this race, not just finish it but finish it well it takes the Spirit of God.

And may the God that I serve enable you with his spirit to finish well.
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by GodsMopol: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

Lollllllll. The Lord will be your strength. It's not easy Sir, it takes the spirit of God.

For us as Christians to finish this race, not just finish it but finish it well it takes the Spirit of God.

And may the God that I serve enable you with his spirit to finish well.

It seems your zombie friends has tagged you in their tread again, Hmmmmm, them sabi you well well ooo, probably they missed you, but I learnt something from that, you said you just came online and someone is mentioning you in their tread, haaaaaaaa, the devil truely seek whom he may devour, so you think you want to shine light and darkness would not foughted you, you are jokering. Heb10:32, may God uphold you ooo, pls spend more time praying and I would keep in touch
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
checkengine:

Right thing to do.
your signature though
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by luvmijeje(f): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
GodsMopol:

It seems your zombie friends has tagged you in their tread again, Hmmmmm, them sabi you well well ooo, probably they missed you, but I learnt something from that, you said you just came online and someone is mentioning you in their tread, haaaaaaaa, the devil truely seek whom he may devour, so you think you want to shine light and darkness would not foughted you, you are jokering. Heb10:32, may God uphold you ooo, pls spend more time praying and I would keep in touch

Thanks Sir. I love the verse you quoted.

Don't mind those mischief makers.

1 Like

Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
your signature though

My dear, till date I still can't wrap my head around it o. Imagine Evans the billionaire kidnaper? How does he sleep at night?
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
checkengine:

My dear, till date I still can't wrap my head around it o. Imagine Evans the billionaire kidnaper? How does he sleep at night?
Like a baby?
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
Like a baby?

And his atrocities don't come knocking at bedtime? Nightmare from people he has killed? Conscience so clear he can still swallow a lump of fufu or semo whichever he prefers? I don gerrit.

This life!

On the last day eeeeeeeh. Kai!
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
GodsMopol:

Me too oooo, I had the release to come online just few days ago, about 4 days or so. I no longer see Mzlady too and enshy I ran into his post, but he no longer cone online like that, am beginning to fear cause me too no get release to come online again, am even praying to stop watching movies now.
Watching movies is now a sin?
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by MistadeRegal(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
I have this man of God that asked me to conduct a special prayer in other to achieve the two things my heart desired, he said I'll buy a ring and give to him to pray with it for 7 days and after that, we will pray together in the "Nude" with the ring!
As in, we would both hold the ring together and pray and he said after that, the ring would b powerful to grant my heart desires.... Lol.
I politely refused cos I know my bible even if I ain't that much of a serious Christian but I know what's right and wrong.
So my question for the spiritual gurus here, is it right or wrong to involve in such prayers?
Sounded a bit diabolical to me sha.

You've just been spotted by that so called man [s]of GOD[s/] That's how some innocent people fall victim to those who they are not suppose to fall to.
How can he call himself a man of GOD and ever raise such disgusting activity?
Flee from such sis. They know who they're working for. Wolf in sheep clothing he is.
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
MistadeRegal:

You've just been spotted by that so called man [s]of GOD[s/] That's how some innocent people fall victim to those who they are not suppose to fall to.
How can he call himself a man of GOD and ever raise such disgusting activity?
Flee from such sis. They know who they're working for. Wolf in sheep clothing he is.
Spotted kwa
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by MistadeRegal(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
Spotted kwa
Spotted means like next target. Don't you know after praying nude he'd go further with another request? All those fake men calling themselves GOD'S... Do you think several other women would have turned hi$ down as you did? So just so god you're wise enough.
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by toastedbread: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2017
it's wrong. QED.

in the nude? he'll make a video and then ask you to come regularly for such prayers so your nude pics n vids won't be trending on viviangist.
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 30, 2017
You had to come here to ask whether it is wrong or not? Does that mean you're NOT totally convinced that it is wrong? What kind of fuckery is this? undecided sad
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
I have this man of God that asked me to conduct a special prayer in other to achieve the two things my heart desired, he said I'll buy a ring and give to him to pray with it for 7 days and after that, we will pray together in the "Nude" with the ring!
As in, we would both hold the ring together and pray and he said after that, the ring would b powerful to grant my heart desires.... Lol.
I politely refused cos I know my bible even if I ain't that much of a serious Christian but I know what's right and wrong.
So my question for the spiritual gurus here, is it right or wrong to involve in such prayers?
the man wants to emm emmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
crotonite:
the man wants to emm emmm. lipsrsealed
You had to dig this one up huh

1 Like

Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Empiree: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
we will pray together in the "Nude" with the ring!

Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=Empiree post=58660349][/quote]Lolzzz... I did o

1 Like

Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by MrCork: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:

..did I mention I drive 2012 range rover spot (£28,000 cash)....can I mate with u? smiley
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
MrCork:

..did I mention I drive 2012 range rover spot (£28,000 cash)....can I mate with u? smiley

2012? Please....when will you upgrade? 2012 is basically stone age.

BTW: Corky, Mr. London, I am currently at a diner/cafe on Oxford street, Westminster. Care to join me? angry
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by GodsMopol: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
pussypounder:

Godsmopol wants to put his mushroom tip in your sweet sugar walls, don't fall for him cheesy
Your yanshhh looks really soft and I am sure that you will be very juicy hmmm...I know what you need, come to my church and ripe plantain will fall on you and you will speak in different tongues shocked

check my following
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by MrCork: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Xiadnat:

2012? Please....when will you upgrade? 2012 is basically stone age.

BTW: Corky, Mr. London, I am currently at a diner/cafe on Oxford street, Westminster. Care to join me? angry

^^^ see this homebase Nigeria boy tryyyyina impress me cos am a London ner...
Son do u need pounds Moiney?(cash)
undecided

1 Like

Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nma27:

lol.. i heard one on radio last week...a lady reported to the OAP, so she called, the guy didn't know..his own format is ladies must come without bra and he will suck their brea..t... after he was told at the end of the call he was on radio...come and see stammering...na wa
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

lol.. i heard one on radio last week...a lady reported to the OAP, so she called, the guy didn't know..his own format is ladies must come without bra and he will suck their brea..t... after he was told at the end of the call he was on radio...come and see stammering...na wa
Lolz. That one na devil incarnate
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz. That one na devil incarnate

I laff burst.. the guy was like... to to, to to, to to, to to almost ten million times... women make una sorfi dey waka... any pastor that wants to pray on you with physical contact, be careful, there are tons of pastors that will pray for folks without physical contact...to serve as confirmation nothing was manipulated...
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

I laff burst.. the guy was like... to to, to to, to to, to to almost ten million times... women make una sorfi dey waka... any pastor that wants to pray on you with physical contact, be careful, there are tons of pastors that will pray for folks without physical contact...to serve as confirmation nothing was manipulated...
True. That was my first experience of such.
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nma27:
True. That was my first experience of such.

Na wa... yu dey waka sha... if you need sumthin desperately, i can refer you to a young generation pastor on the island...I'm a minister but i fear my fellow ministers...
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Na wa... yu dey waka sha... if you need sumthin desperately, i can refer you to a young generation pastor on the island...I'm a minister but i fear my fellow ministers...
Naa I'm good. I have my mouth and faith to request for things I need.
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nma27:
Naa I'm good. I have my mouth and faith to request for things I need.

Same formula i now apply...since i started the solo trip, my life has been better...serious consistency
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Same formula i now apply...since i started the solo trip, my life has been better...serious consistency
That's the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians / I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened / I Think The Bible Is Just Weird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.