Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media (49681 Views)

Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by dre11(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2017

Nur Nucho and erstwhile girlfriend, Carol, when the going was good

An administrative Police officer who reportedly broke up with his girlfriend has allegedly physically assaulted the lady, leaving her with a disfigured face.

He also reportedly hacked into her social media account where he posted her nude photos, perhaps taken when the going was good between them.

The embittered policeman/ex -lover boy, Nur Nucho , who was stationed at Korogocho area of Kenya, posted the photos of his ex - girlfriend ’s — Carol — Facebook and WhatsApp pages.
The incident was first revealed by a Facebook user who goes by the name Lloyd Selemani.

In a post shared on a Facebook women's group, Kilimani Mums, Lloyd had shared the photos.

Lloyd's post states, “ This is Nur Nucho, a Police officer from Korogocho who has fallen out with his girlfriend Carol … beaten her up and disfigured her face then logged into her FB page and uploaded inappropriate photos. Same applies to her WhatsApp, ” Llyod wrote.

www.fotor_.com-2017-06-19-12-05-33.png">

www.tuko_.co_.ke-2017-06-19-12-06-52.png">

http://punchng.com/policeman-beats-girlfriend-posts-her-nude-photos-on-social-media/

Pics credits: http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/police-officer-allegedly-disfigures-girlfriends-face-posts-nude-facebook-broke.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by NwaAmaikpe: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
shocked
Her face even looked battered before the beating.

I wonder how some men cope with ugly women

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by auntysimbiat(f): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hmmm... Wey pictures? Lol
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Mhissgaga(f): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Men that can't control their temper

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by ijustdey: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
the face of the police officer self looks scary

how did this pretty babe end up with him angry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by cherr(f): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
It's like they recruit most police men from psychiatric hospital tongue

15 Likes

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by mynuel(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
As long as is kenya the land of strange news......lala lala lala
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by doublewisdom: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Both of them look funny.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by ijustdey: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2017
cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Blackfire(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Police is your friend....

First to comment.
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2017
the guy is certainly demon.... see his face

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Lakside1955(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2017
Honestly, I just don't understand how girls of nowadays behave with this immoral conduct by sending their nude pictures out undecided

That's how one purposely send me hers yesterday night without even asking to do so, despite the fact that we just met at the bank on last Friday and I gave her a ride to her destination embarassed

N: B if anybody quote me like: pics of her or I don't believe it, I will just strike the person left yanch with spiritual cane grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Liamm(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2017
He posted the nude photos for people to see. Are nairalanders not people?

25 Likes

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Brymo: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2017
The ladies folks, we still go on sharing their nudes around, lk d her DHL courier. D Don't hear word.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by elmessiahs(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Where is the nude sef,i will love to c it
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Oyindidi(f): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Wahala everywhere
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Abfinest007(m): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2017
this police man need a hot slap
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2017
hahahahaha
so even for Kenya "Police is not your friend" statement holds sway... dat nigah fukub.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by jieta: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2017
the pictures are not bright.
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by kaziblake(f): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are obviously sick.

14 Likes

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by uaassai42(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2017
shameless he goat

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by kygo(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Nothing konsign me o.when them dey straff,them tell us? When he carry her go shopping,e tell us? Abeg make them shift
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Justdare: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are we looking at the same pictures

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2017
soo women still give them boyfriends nudes, despite all the leaks some women are still dunce

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by emmabest2000(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by MARYchiells(f): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If such a pretty face looked battered to you then talk no more. You need to consult your doctor for a special lens.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by brunofarad(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2017
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Harry Uyanwanne & Wife, Oluwakemi Remanded For Stealing Dead Woman's N63M / Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.